Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭BaronVon

boardsffconfirmed201201.jpg

Revised list including the withdrawal from the premier league. As a reult kevs88 gets reinstated into the premier, trippie back up into div 1, Mikemac back up into div 2, Busyliving back up into div 3, Scouser back up into div 4 and Infacteh gets up into div 5

Anyone in green has confirmed for this year, if i've missed anyone drop me a PM or post here

"Div 6 (will add this division above once we have 16)
    Infacteh
    Swoody
    Barney92
    Prefab Sprouter"

Relegated before I even draft a team.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

Sorry for delay, I'm back in this year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Those yet to confirm

Premier (15/16 confirmed) waiting on: Jdivision

Div 1 (15/16 confirmed) waiting on: Dr.Slurm

Div 2 (11/16 confirmed) waiting on: Donkeypokertour, Mrkr, UnitedIrishman, Smackbunnybaby, Markontap

Div 3 (11/16 confirmed) waiting on: Hairy_Nipples_87, That_Guy, SSK, Basillarkin, Taoshum

Div 4 (13/16 confirmed) waiting on: Syferus, Exspensivewino, Arod2000

Div 5 (14/16 confirmed) waiting on: Congoose

Div 6 (16/16 confirmed)

Div 7 (4 new entrant: Chucky the Tree, davetherave, gufc21, JerseyJoe)

According to the charter people have until July 31st to confirm. If any of the above have not confirmed by then the divisions will be readjusted

infacteh wrote: »
    "Div 6 (will add this division above once we have 16)
    Infacteh
    Swoody
    Barney92
    Prefab Sprouter"

Relegated before I even draft a team.........

Where you getting this from? I have you in division 5

• Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

I'd say he meant to say promoted?

• Advertisement

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    I'd say he meant to say promoted?

that would make more sense :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Post #148 has me in division 6.

Only joking.....

Actually, it does appear I was promoted. Score!

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Niall1811 will be playing in Division 4 again this year he has confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

slowharry is in for Division 5

Tbukela is out. which means there is a spot open in Div 5.

Mods, please advise.

• Advertisement

Mods, please advise.

The next in line of the newcomers is Swoody, he will take Tbukela's spot.

CJC86 will get up to division 6 to replace Swoody

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Scouser

count me in again this year folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

cool will check back in on the 1st so?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Mods, please advise.
    The next in line of the newcomers is Swoody, he will take Tbukela's spot.

CJC86 will get up to division 6 to replace Swoody
    signed up now!

The Godfavre
    582159_10151278972304968_1577194092_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭markontap

Those yet to confirm

Premier (15/16 confirmed) waiting on: Jdivision

Div 1 (15/16 confirmed) waiting on: Dr.Slurm

Div 2 (11/16 confirmed) waiting on: Donkeypokertour, Mrkr, UnitedIrishman, Smackbunnybaby, Markontap

Div 3 (11/16 confirmed) waiting on: Hairy_Nipples_87, That_Guy, SSK, Basillarkin, Taoshum

Div 5 (14/16 confirmed) waiting on: Congoose

Div 6 (16/16 confirmed)

According to the charter people have until July 31st to confirm. If any of the above have not confirmed by then the divisions will be readjusted

Back in for this year!

Congoose is in....

thats division 5 all confirmed.

Just waiting on Evealex and Tristam to come back to me with their email addresses so I can send them the invitation on nfl.com.

DIVISION 5 IS ALIVE

• Registered Users Posts: 14 danmur

is there room in division 7? left a post earlier that i would be interested...

Those yet to confirm

Premier (16/16 confirmed)

Div 1 (16/16 confirmed)

Div 2 (14/16 confirmed) waiting on: Donkeypokertour, Mrkr

Div 5 (16/16 confirmed)

Div 6 (16/16 confirmed)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

Those yet to confirm

Div 2 (12/16 confirmed) waiting on: Donkeypokertour, Mrkr, UnitedIrishman, Smackbunnybaby

Smackbunnybaby - Confirmed

danmur wrote: »
    is there room in division 7? left a post earlier that i would be interested...

Already have you in division 6. The final list of participants will be posted once either everyone is confirmed or the deadline has passed on the 31st July

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭JerseyJoe

I confirm!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Confirming for Division 2. Think I confirmed on the thread already.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Jdivision is back in.

He's a mate of mine, lost his password so couldn't log in himself to confirm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭CoachTO

BizzyC wrote: »
    Jdivision is back in.

Thanks for that. You were going to be my next pm to see if you could ask him.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

BizzyC wrote: »
    Jdivision is back in.

All he has to do is request a new password. Then he can come on and confirm himself.

CoachTO wrote: »
    Thanks for that. You were going to be my next pm to see if you could ask him.
    I don't think its good enough that somebody else comes on and says he is back. This is for boards members. He needs to log on himself and confirm. The last thing we need is somebody who mightn't log in for months on the game site and ruin a league for everybody else.

Its very easy to reset your password on this site. If you don't remember it or put in a wrong one you are given that option. And if its his email he lost the password to then he won't be able to get the NFL email to activate his team.

eagle eye wrote: »
    I don't think its good enough that somebody else comes on and says he is back. This is for boards members. He needs to log on himself and confirm. The last thing we need is somebody who mightn't log in for months on the game site and ruin a league for everybody else.

Its very easy to reset your password on this site. If you don't remember it or put in a wrong one you are given that option. And if its his email he lost the password to then he won't be able to get the NFL email to activate his team.

I dont use the same Email address for NFL.com as I do here. And I am sure im not alone. That has no bearing. Jdivision is a long standing Boards member and he was fairly active up until 3 months ago and that includes FF last season also. I also know the guy from the IAFL besides the rule in the charter has him covered:
    2. As well as this there will be a 'Sign Up' thread opened at the same time each year so that those who didn't participate the previous season have a chance to play in the coming season. All new players MUST register their interest no later than July 31st each year in order to be considered for a position in a league this year.

It doesn't state he personally has to post on thread. Some guys confirmed with me by pm for the Prem. Once he confirms and is a boards member he should be good in my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

On phone atm so can't really look for it and I know its early but do you know the date and time of draft yet. Will have to make sure I'm off work

gufc21 wrote: »
    On phone atm so can't really look for it and I know its early but do you know the date and time of draft yet. Will have to make sure I'm off work

Once everyone is confirmed after the deadline on July 31st the GMs will contact every member in each division in the threads designated to discuss the time and date for the Drafts. Everyone has a say so the draft has a majority amount of players in it.

• Advertisement

CoachTO wrote: »
    I dont use the same Email address for NFL.com as I do here. And I am sure im not alone. That has no bearing. Jdivision is a long standing Boards member and he was fairly active up until 3 months ago and that includes FF last season also. I also know the guy from the IAFL besides the rule in the charter has him covered:

It doesn't state he personally has to post on thread. Some guys confirmed with me by pm for the Prem. Once he confirms and is a boards member he should be good in my eyes.

All I'm saying and I don't think its in any way unreasonable is that every player has to register his interest on his own account. I think that should be put in the charter immediately.

Saying he forgot his password is just not good enough as its so easily fixed.

Why is it such a problem for the guy to get a new password and register his interest?

We have to keep things above board and for me thats the only way.

Advertisement