Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spray Paint for Space Painting???

Options
  • 29-06-2013 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi, I have recently got interested in painting with spray, and wanted to start doing space spray painting.

The only issue is, I have no idea where to buy spray paints in different colours or where does them in Ireland! Does anyone know where I can get fairly affordable spray paint in an array of colours?

Example video of what I'd like to be able to paint, just the sprays I'm after.
    Post edited by New Home on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Stvn_Ryn

All City Records in Dublin. Huge range of colours and much much cheaper than overpriced art supply stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 VisionaryVibes

Vinny Byrnes is good for paint

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Mod: 11 years. Not bad for a Zombie thread.

Closing it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement