Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raisin.ie Referrals

Options
  • 21-11-2019 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,537 ✭✭✭

Raisin.ie is a term deposit platform whereby Irish customers get access to term deposit rates from several banks across Europe.

What you get: 50 EUR

What I get: 50 EUR

How to get the referral: Send me a private message. I then need to input your full name and email address into my Raisin account which then generates a referral email.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

JTMan wrote: »
    Raisin.ie is a term deposit platform whereby Irish customers get access to term deposit rates from several banks across Europe.

What you get: 50 EUR

What I get: 50 EUR

How to get the referral: Send me a private message. I then need to input your full name and email address into my Raisin account which then generates a referral email.

Id be interested thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,537 ✭✭✭JTMan

sasta le wrote: »
    Id be interested thanks

Cool, send me a private message with your full name and email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mr_S

Hi,

Anyone interested in referring me aswell?

Thanks

Are you looking for a referral? If so, please send me your full name and email address via PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭batmanzed

Looking for a referral if you're still doing it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Shauna677

Do you have to declare the referrals for tax purposes?

Rates available via Raisin.ie have significantly increased in the last few weeks/months due to ECB rate increases. Rates are way above what is on offer from Irish banks.

PM me for a referral.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭RCSATELLITES

Hi all,

I am happy to share 50% of my share with you, if you use my referral.

What you will get: €75

(€50 and then I will send you 50% of my share €25)

I will get €25 if you use my referral.

Please send me a private message (DM) WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS.

These are the terms for the referral bonus which are the same for everyone and the friend referral

* Payment of the bonus is restricted to those making referrals and those referred customers who, in the first six months after initial product purchase, keep a minimum investment amount of 5,000 EUR in their chosen term deposit account. At the end of the six-month deadline, the bonus will automatically be transferred to the referring and referred customers’ Raisin accounts within 14 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Szero

@JTMan - I guess you have been with Raisin.ie for a few years, how have you found their customer service? and could you please PM me a referral? Thanks.

• Advertisement

The Raisin.ie customer service, via email / online messaging is fine, sometimes it takes a day or two for a reply but you get a proper reply. I have sent you a PM for your name and email address, so I can complete the online referral form. Thanks.

Hi all,

I am happy to share 50% of my share with you, if you use my referral.

What you will get: €75

These are the terms for the referral bonus which are the same for everyone and the friend referral

* Payment of the bonus is restricted to those making referrals and those referred customers who, in the first six months after initial product purchase, keep a minimum investment amount of 5,000 EUR in their chosen term deposit account. At the end of the six-month deadline, the bonus will automatically be transferred to the referring and referred customers’ Raisin accounts within 14 days.

Hi all,

I recently set up a fixed term deposit. This is the layout on the website. The interest rate was 3.21% for 1 year fixed which I feel is very good for a standard safe investment. It was fairly straight forward to do. I went with the Latvian BluOr Bank. If anybody has any questions please ask. Also see my post above for friend referral.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭JoeCat

Hi, do you know if Raisin is licensed by the Irish Central Bank? Also, can you explain how it works? You sign up, transfer funds (bank transfer?) and choose the savings account you want? Is the savings account opened directly with the Latvian (or whichever you choose) bank? Thanks.

Hi,

Raisin is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.

Once you get verified, id and address verification. You can apply for any of the savings accounts. I chose the Latvian one as its 1 year term and had the best interest rate. But there are bank from Portugal, France and so on offering terms of 1 - 5 years with different interest rates. The savings are protected by the EU €100,000 guarantee scheme like any Irish bank. Once you chose the account and they set it up, then you have to transfer with a bank transfer to your own Iban which they provide you when you join. It's a good set up, and great rates. Just the actual verification takes time, and you have to to a video verification for the id. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Funkyford79

Have referral code if anyone needs it to set up new account

• Registered Users Posts: 26 sell9999

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Funkyford79

Hi all,

Raisin now has a fixed term deposit offering 4.02% for 1 year fixed. This is double of any offering from an Irish bank, if not more. If you are interested in joining, if you use my friend referral you will also receive €75 for a minimum of €5000 fixed. Please see terms below and how to do it.

I am happy to share 50% of my share with you, if you use my referral.

What you will get: €75

• Registered Users Posts: 13 pinkspiders

Looking for a raisin referral code please

• Advertisement

Hi, pm me your name and email address and I will send you the referral link. Its a link they use not a code. Thanks

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Only spotted these referrals I have already set up an account but haven't taken a product yet I presume I'm too late to apply a referral?

Have you gone through the passport verification stage? If not you could set up with another email. If you have then there's no way to add it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

I have unfortunately

Hi guys, if anybody is looking for the referral link. Raisin requires me to fill in the information below on my account then they personally send the referral link. It has always been this way. Don't put personal information on here, private message me. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 16,522 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I'll take a referral code if anyone has them left.

All done over PM I guess?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 joebert80

Could I get a referral please? pm me

Advertisement