Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer Campaign 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭80sbaby

Bumbleton wrote: »
    Start of another week - hopefully they get fully in to the swing of the regional panels. Good luck to everybody waiting, I hope we all hear something soon.

If anyone from the Offaly panel hears something I would be grateful if you would let me know!

Fingers crossed, same anyone Westmeath or Offaly please shout

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Full Marx

Waiting continues, I'm on the Dublin open panel and hoped to hear last week, hopefully I'll hear today or tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Stephr85

misslemon wrote: »
    I didn't! I got Social Protection:D

Did you get city centre or Tallaght Social Protection? I'm hoping i'll get somewhere in the City Centre. They rang me this morning to say someone would ring me in the afternoon with my dept!!! :D

Full Marx wrote: »
    Waiting continues, I'm on the Dublin open panel and hoped to hear last week, hopefully I'll hear today or tomorrow!

I got a phonecall this morning to say someone will be in touch this afternoon with a dept for me!!! I'll let you know where I get!! You next!!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 pp1401

Anyone on the Kildare panel hear anything yet?

• Advertisement

Stephr85 wrote: »
    I got a phonecall this morning to say someone will be in touch this afternoon with a dept for me!!! I'll let you know where I get!! You next!!!!! :)
    Hopefully :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Crunchymomma

Really hope they get a move on with limerick and Galway panels this week!!

I'm going to the Office of the DPP!!!! Doesn't really surprise me as I've been 10 years in the Garda area so not a huge change!

Stephr85 wrote: »
    I'm going to the Office of the DPP!!!! Doesn't really surprise me as I've been 10 years in the Garda area so not a huge change!

Congrats! Hope it's handy for you to get to, when are you starting?

Congrats! Hope it's handy for you to get to, when are you starting?

Yes very handy for me, in fact it will be a shorter journey then what I'm used to! Don't have a date yet just waiting on their personnel dept to call me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Bumbleton

Just got called and was about to be offered position in Offaly but then they called back and said they actually need one more vacancy to reach my number - so now I'm hoping that someone ahead of me on the panel for Offaly would prefer another region.

Talk about a rollercoaster of emotion! Was just about to ring my ma and tell her and everything... :(:o

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jsherlock1

Bumbleton wrote: »
    Just got called and was about to be offered position in Offaly but then they called back and said they actually need one more vacancy to reach my number - so now I'm hoping that someone ahead of me on the panel for Offaly would prefer another region.

Talk about a rollercoaster of emotion! Was just about to ring my ma and tell her and everything... :(:o

What number are you bumbleton? I'm number 3 and would prefer westmeath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭tacky

Just rang PAS, confirmed they're upto 230 in Dublin.

I got called for offaly and turned it down. I'm holding out for westmeath. I was number 3, hope that helps!

tacky wrote: »
    Just rang PAS, confirmed they're upto 230 in Dublin.

Did they say when they expect to get further along? :D so close I can taste it now haha

Is it the section dealing with EO or the clearance section ye are asking for when ye Ring?

Is it the section dealing with EO or the clearance section ye are asking for when ye Ring?

There's a direct number given a few pages back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Optiplexy99

What Competition is this for please?
    Is it the Open Interdepartmental EO

Thanks!

There's a direct number given a few pages back

Thanks I will have a look back!

What Competition is this for please?
    Is it the Open Interdepartmental EO

Thanks!
    Yup that's what it's for!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭tacky

Did they say when they expect to get further along? :D so close I can taste it now haha

I didn't ask because I was also asking about the regional CO panel. Felt like I reached my quota of questions for today ha

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Anna1976

Im in the top 5 for laois and got called today for clearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Butterfly182

Got the Department of Social Protection, Dublin. Happy with my Department because I have a year's experience at Temporary Clerical Officer level so i will have an idea about what I'll be doing. I'm not sure what area yet, i should know more tomorrow.

Jsherlock1 wrote: »
    I got called for offaly and turned it down. I'm holding out for westmeath. I was number 3, hope that helps!

Did they give you any indication as to when they'll start westmeath, or the number of vacancies? I'm number 5 in Offaly but really want westmeath. Was hoping that westmeath would come up first. Were you worried at all about turning down Offaly?

80sbaby wrote: »
    Did they give you any indication as to when they'll start westmeath, or the number of vacancies? I'm number 5 in Offaly but really want westmeath. Was hoping that westmeath would come up first. Were you worried at all about turning down Offaly?

Was worried bit figured worst case scenario, i get mullingar which is the same diatance that tullamore would be if i had taken that. Shw said they should be contacting weatmeath in the mext couple of days and that most vacancies are in athlone feom what she can see. No idea how many vacancies but id say we arw fairly safe with our places on the panel

• Registered Users Posts: 23 veadar100

Anyone got any news for Cork. I hope they are not just starting the regionals by radiating out of Dublin.

Jsherlock1 wrote: »
    Was worried bit figured worst case scenario, i get mullingar which is the same diatance that tullamore would be if i had taken that. Shw said they should be contacting weatmeath in the mext couple of days and that most vacancies are in athlone feom what she can see. No idea how many vacancies but id say we arw fairly safe with our places on the panel

Fingers crossed! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 41 leanneg1994

veadar100 wrote: »
    Anyone got any news for Cork. I hope they are not just starting the regionals by radiating out of Dublin.

I don't know anything about Cork but I know they've placed people in Limerick and Tipperary so I don't think they're just radiating from Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ilovethistles

I don't know anything about Cork but I know they've placed people in Limerick and Tipperary so I don't think they're just radiating from Dublin!

Do you know how many have been placed in Tipp & Limerick? Tia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 leanneg1994

Do you know how many have been placed in Tipp & Limerick? Tia

When I rang on Thursday they said they had placed 2 from each, hopefully it's moved on now since!

Advertisement