Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'trampoline wars' FG Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Enjoy the holiday Necro!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

When's the next game?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

quickbeam wrote: »
    When's the next game?

June :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

duffman13 wrote: »
    someone mentioned a live game.

duffman13 wrote: »
    sKeith wrote: »

Either, anything, just gimme a game to play soon please ???? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

quickbeam wrote:
    Either, anything, just gimme a game to play soon please ????

*Hands qb a cup and ball game*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Any game?
    Wonder if you could get a site wide choose your own adventure game going where individual posts could appear anywhere on the site and had to appear relevant to the thread they were in, but would offer 2 or 3 choices that could bring you to anywhere else in the site, including earlier in the same thread, with sequential linked posts creating an overarching narrative...?
    Put the kettle on, Mrs Banjo!

wow, the earlier in the same thread could take weeks of planning. Interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

sKeith wrote: »

Possibly

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

What about a telltale style game?

*Necrominus will remember that

• Advertisement

Necro sends his best and says he misses us all terribly. He is trying to best to console himself with lovely beers, sitting out and relaxing in the sunshine.

Hey, the controls have been changed to the backrooms, I haven't done the clear down yet and I am also not able to change my name back.

Who booted us out so quick lol. Need to do the housekeeping :)

Hey, the controls have been changed to the backrooms, I haven't done the clear down yet and I am also not able to change my name back.

Who booted us out so quick lol. Need to do the housekeeping :)

check with tb, if she has removed her own access, check this post for whom she gave it to.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107044658&postcount=623

Whomever has access needs to look at the Overwatch game. It's hiding all the posts.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,067 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

451205.jpg

My view earlier this evening. Broke my silence to share it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Pter wrote: »
    Necro sends his best and says he misses us all terribly. He is trying to best to console himself with lovely beers, sitting out and relaxing in the sunshine.

Tell him we miss him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Necrominus wrote: »
    451205.jpg

My view earlier this evening. Broke my silence to share it :P

Oh there you are :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Who booted us out so quick lol. Need to do the housekeeping

I archived the game and re-ordered the archive accordingly you should still have access as a registered user tho to change your avi back.

I gave the next 3 mods access but it's not clear who's actually next. Whoever is, pm me.

I had a look at the overwatch archive and can't see what is causing them not to be visible, but I can they are missing when logging in as a test user

if u admin me, i'll fix the permission for overwatch.

I archived the game and re-ordered the archive accordingly you should still have access as a registered user tho to change your avi back.

I gave the next 3 mods access but it's not clear who's actually next. Whoever is, pm me.

I had a look at the overwatch archive and can't see what is causing them not to be visible, but I can they are missing when logging in as a test user

I can change my avatar, but not my name! I was MrsFD lol, don't wanna be Robert Ford for ever :)

Did you sort back the permissions etc to standard for everyone else? I had to do for all the characters for the overwatch game.

• Advertisement

Fair play to the lads who got a mention in the monthly update

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107122576&postcount=1

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,067 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

latest?cb=20161230051519

Why in the name of God is Messi still allowed to take penalties.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Pter wrote: »
    Why in the name of God is Messi still allowed to take penalties.

Icekand have their own Packie Bonner now. Delighted for them

Packur Bonnarrasson

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I did hell and back yesterday. It lived up to its name. I cannot walk today.

But it was great craic. And if I could get through it anyone could. I am so out of shape it’s not even funny. No joke. I lack basic fitness and I survived. Sure I only found out on Friday night I was doing it!

Sore today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

sullivlo wrote: »
    I did hell and back yesterday. It lived up to its name. I cannot walk today.

But it was great craic. And if I could get through it anyone could. I am so out of shape it’s not even funny. No joke. I lack basic fitness and I survived. Sure I only found out on Friday night I was doing it!

Sore today.

Oh wow well done!!! Congrats on finishing it. I'd love to take up running but my right knee and hip act like they're 90yrs old on a normal day so high impact exercise is out for me. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh wow well done!!! Congrats on finishing it. I'd love to take up running but my right knee and hip act like they're 90yrs old on a normal day so high impact exercise is out for me. :rolleyes:

We walked the majority of it tbh.

But it’s given me hope and a goal. I’m going to enter an Olympic distance triathlon next summer. Mind over matter and I have a year to train.

Well done sully! How did you find the water obstacle. The one where you slide into the lake.

• Advertisement

Well done. I'd like to do it some day. How far was it?

Advertisement