Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump is the President Mark IV (Read Mod Warning in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I'm still curious about where the report about one being sent to the White House originated.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,468 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

What are the odds they try to play it as one of those hidden Caravan terrorists, or at a minimum an immigrant of some sort?

Here's another image of a device:

DqSkGmsWwAAX3nB.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 7,517 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Is that an Islamic state flag on it?

What are the odds they try to play it as one of those hidden Caravan terrorists, or at a minimum an immigrant of some sort?

It would work about as well as Saudi Arabia's changing stories over the last few weeks. This will be investigated by the FBI with some serious urgency. It won't take long to find the suspect.

• Advertisement

Is that an Islamic state flag on it?

If it is, it's upside down.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Rhineshark

It would work about as well as Saudi Arabia's changing stories over the last few weeks. This will be investigated by the FBI with some serious urgency. It won't take long to find the suspect.

Bear in mind that to some, the FBI's word means nothing conpared to Trump. If Trump says that it was a secret ISIS militant disguised as a ten year old Guatemalan girl, they will believe him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭Christy42

Rhineshark wrote: »
    Duck Soup wrote: »
    Of course, the minority leader in the House of Representatives is Nancy Pelosi. Just a guess, but she's vilified and demonised by those on the far right.

And for a long time. Yeah, I think you might be onto something there. And even if it wasn't, I have no doubt that security will be checking her mail as a likely target anyway.
    To be fair I imagine security has increased on every politician there now.

While incredibly unlikely security can't rule out that the initial ones are to distract away from right wingers and then target them when they are expecting more to leftist politicians.

Security seem to have done a good job even if the attacks so far have not been incredibly sophisticated. That they have been described as viable indicates that the attacker certainly doesn't mind hurting them. Whether their main motives have been to harm or simply send a message remains to be seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Rhineshark

Christy42 wrote: »
    Security seem to have done a good job even if the attacks so far have not been incredibly sophisticated. That they have been described as viable indicates that the attacker certainly doesn't mind hurting them. Whether their main motives have been to harm or simply send a message remains to be seen.

Agreed they are not particularly sophisticated. But six apparently viable explosive devices is intended to kill someone. A "message" woukd be non-viable or a lot more limited imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 915 ✭✭✭2 Scoops

I hope the scummer is caught and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. You know I really wanted to say nothing and I believed most people would be reasonable and realize a single nut can do anything, but the rhetoric from some posters makes me realize they haven't been following anything going on in the last couple of months with attacks on Republicans. When GOP congressmen were shot at I didn't paint everyone with the same brush. I haven't called out any of the incidents and I haven't seen them posted here and I wasn't going to because I'm not going to insinuate that Democrat voters are operating in Domestic terrorism on a large scale but now that I see posters doing that exact thing with Trump voters painting them with the same brush I felt the need to point out what's being going on with the other side.

Boulder thrown through house majority leader Kevin McCarthy's office window and his office vandalized

35 yo Californian man attempted to stab Gop congressional candidate screaming F Trump

Man shot after trying to break into a Fox affiliate in DC

Two minnesota Republicans physically attacked, one left with a concussion after being sucker punched

[url=https://abc7ny.com/politics/ny-gop-headquarters-vandalized-ahead-of-far-right-speaker/4469290/
    /]Gop HQ in NY vandalized with the message "The attack is merely beginning"[/url]

Suspicious package sent to Susan Collins home claiming to contain ricin

Two people hospitalized after white powder was sent to Ted Cruz's office

Ricin laced package sent to Defense secretary Jim Mattis

Gop office in North Carolina was fire bombed

Those are just from the last few weeks, this type of violence towards Republicans has been ongoing ever since the Presidency was lost and I'm purposely not listing the mob like intimidation in public places vs people like McConnell, Sanders, Cruz and others or the vandalism and violence of groups like Antifa or the violent attacks on people like Rand Paul in his back yard for political reasons. A lot of posters talk about the rhetoric of Trump, you know what I agree, especially what he said about that reporter being body slammed. I thought that was incredibility dumb. Nobody here talks about the rhetoric of Democrats, I haven't seen a single mention on this forum. In the last few weeks alone they've been dog whistling violence and intimidation towards Republicans, here's a few examples.

Pelosi essentially saying if there's collateral damage to other side to achieve the Democrats goals then so be it

Eric Holder "We they go low, we kick them. That's what this new Democratic party is about"

Hillary Clinton saying incivility is fine until the house and/or senate are won back

One of Many from Maxine Waters, calling her supports to confront Trump officals

Rand Paul's wife writes an op ed on CNN pleading with Corey Booker to calm his rhetoric and that she has to sleep with a loaded gun

Yeah, I hope the perpetrator today is caught. If someone makes the argument that Trump rhetoric is bad because it divides people I can get on board with that without problem because it's true and it's not something he should be doing, the teasing I'm fine with but what he said about that reporter being body slammed was straight up wrong, that's the type of thing that will alienate moderate voters and rightly so. When I read things here that are so freaking partisan that totally ignore the other side it makes me want to post some kind of reality check because I'm certain there's posters who NEVER look at things happening on the other side and painting large groups of people, in this case Trump voters with the same brush is cheap and unfair. A nutter can do anything, it's not Representative of any sides support on a large scale.

• Advertisement

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Of course, the minority leader in the House of Representatives is Nancy Pelosi. Just a guess, but she's vilified and demonised by those on the far right.

Looking like that one was for Maxine Waters...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

2 Scoops wrote: »
    I hope the scummer is caught and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Agreed.

I can remember back to the Vietnam war days, that seems like the only time we had domestic terrorism to this level. You did get the occasional unabomber lone-wolf types, the FALN, the SDS and the various eco-terrorist groups, but I don't remember so many in one day.

As I posted above, if all good things that happen under POTUS45 are due to him, so are the bad. He is the ultimate public servant, after all, has the whole country depending on him. I blame him for the rhetoric, and I believe he should fix it. Maybe stop railing against the "Democrat party," start calling it the "Democratic party" and stop the incendiary speeches and tweets.

Otherwise, it'll just continue to get worse. Is that what he actually wants? Our "nationalist" president?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

Is he REALLY letting melania talk first here??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Igotadose wrote: »
    Agreed.

I can remember back to the Vietnam war days, that seems like the only time we had domestic terrorism to this level. You did get the occasional unabomber lone-wolf types, the FALN, the SDS and the various eco-terrorist groups, but I don't remember so many in one day.

As I posted above, if all good things that happen under POTUS45 are due to him, so are the bad. He is the ultimate public servant, after all, has the whole country depending on him. I blame him for the rhetoric, and I believe he should fix it. Maybe stop railing against the "Democrat party," start calling it the "Democratic party" and stop the incendiary speeches and tweets.

Otherwise, it'll just continue to get worse. Is that what he actually wants? Our "nationalist" president?

You are correct.

How do we stop all the abuse aimed at Republicans though? Scalise was shot last year and only recently Collins and Cruz got ricin sent to them, and we had prominent Republicans doxed after the Kavanaugh hearings.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,113 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Hang on scoops.

I don't think the worst person in a group should define a group. Anyone can pick up a relatively innocuous statement and run with the worst interpretation. You can't legislate for that. Not all MAGA are the same.

That said, his enablers said that he doesn't speak in specifics as he is one of the people or some BS, but then send out surrogates with a mop and bucket to clean up after him.

So he is "knowingly" clumsy and obtuse with his words. He doesn't care. And they excuse it.

He specifically called the free press the enemy of the people, jokes about physically assaulting a member of the press, encourages chants of "lock her up" regarding a political opponent who has not been found guilty, never mind charged with one despite him being in power 2 years and promising to do so, mocked the me too movement, criticises the police, FBI and intelligence agencies and calls the dems and others part of the deep state. That kind of rhetoric is gross negligence and bordeline incitement to hatred and he cannot but know that.

Therefore, whatever about any slightly ambiguous statement by a politician being misunderstood by a reasonable person, what he says can only be interpreted as extending permission to do something to an unreasonable one. It was only a matter of time.

That is entirely different to any other politician has done.

I'm on the mobile but to equate that to what Holder said, which when you watch the video or read the full quote of what he said after, he specifically said that he did NOT mean violence.

Both sides are wound up to the nines at the moment, but the blame can only reasonably be levelled at one group in particular.

There is one way things can be cooled down. Remove the guy breaking all political norms, lowering the standards of public offence and diplomacy, insulting all and sundry and go back to bi-partisan cooperation between the two parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Those are just from the last few weeks, this type of violence towards Republicans has been ongoing ever since the Presidency was lost and I'm purposely not listing the mob like intimidation in public places vs people like McConnell, Sanders, Cruz and others or the vandalism and violence of groups like Antifa or the violent attacks on people like Rand Paul in his back yard for political reasons. A lot of posters talk about the rhetoric of Trump, you know what I agree, especially what he said about that reporter being body slammed. I thought that was incredibility dumb. Nobody here talks about the rhetoric of Democrats, I haven't seen a single mention on this forum. In the last few weeks alone they've been dog whistling violence and intimidation towards Republicans, here's a few examples.

Pelosi essentially saying if there's collateral damage to other side to achieve the Democrats goals then so be it

Eric Holder "We they go low, we kick them. That's what this new Democratic party is about"

Hillary Clinton saying incivility is fine until the house and/or senate are won back

One of Many from Maxine Waters, calling her supports to confront Trump officals

Rand Paul's wife writes an op ed on CNN pleading with Corey Booker to calm his rhetoric and that she has to sleep with a loaded gun

Yeah, I hope the perpetrator today is caught. If someone makes the argument that Trump rhetoric is bad because it divides people I can get on board with that without problem because it's true and it's not something he should be doing, the teasing I'm fine with but what he said about that reporter being body slammed was straight up wrong, that's the type of thing that will alienate moderate voters and rightly so. When I read things here that are so freaking partisan that totally ignore the other side it makes me want to post some kind of reality check because I'm certain there's posters who NEVER look at things happening on the other side and painting large groups of people, in this case Trump voters with the same brush is cheap and unfair. A nutter can do anything, it's not Representative of any sides support on a large scale.

4 of those links don't seem to work and the Pelosi one is about economic collateral. Why would you include it in a list of rhetoric inciting violence and intimidation?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

4 of those links don't seem to work and the Pelosi one is about economic collateral. Why would you include it in a list of rhetoric inciting violence and intimidation?

To be fair, I'd give Pelosi the benefit of the doubt. She called out Waters after her comments when there wasn't much political points in doing that. I don't think she is the greatest of politicians but the left at times don't appreciate her and the right at times are and I am been kind here are a bit naive towards her.Those ****wits the other day calling her a communist, ffs plenty on the fringes of the left probably think she should be in the republican party. She genuinely does get undeserved criticism from Democats who like to score cheap points hitting her. And obviously I am assume she is getting much more serious ****e from right wing ****wits who think she wants the country to be Venezuela.

The Paul story is tricky, I won't criticise his wife whatsoever, but the attack on her husband was more down to just a disagreement over lawns rather than political. The right are "right" to discuss the Scalise shooting, but I don't think it's fair to include the Paul attack in the same conversation tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

He called the media is the enemy of the people.
    He said Obama is not an American and he founded ISIS
    He said Clinton should be locked up.

I am not in the least bit surprised that some lunatic has sent bombs to these people. His childish narcissistic rhetoric is dangerous.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,113 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

It is unlikely that Trump will tone down his rhetoric tonight at his rally, but even if he does, he'll be back to "normal" at his next one.

A leopard like him doesn't change his spots.

For some reason index.html was added to the end of them, the 4 CNN ones in my original post should work now. Pelosi you can remove, I just literally googled "Democrat Rhetoric" or something similar and shoved the links together. It's not hard to find similar rhetoric.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/14/nancy-pelosi-wonders-why-there-arent-uprisings-acr/

"House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi told reporters on Thursday that she is confused why Americans aren’t “uprising” against the Trump administration over conditions on the border with Mexico."

I'm not placing direct blame on Democrats at all, I'm merely pointing out a lot of violence and rhetoric goes unnoticed by many people depending on their partisan divide. Likewise Trump, as I said already, I'm OK with occasional teasing but too many times he's taken it too far like he did describing that body slam attack on the reporter. You might call it a cop out but imo the biggest culprit is the media, they make money and get ratings by sowing divisions between people, I include Fox news in that. I could likely find hundreds of clips where anchors and commentators are riling their side up with dangerous rhetoric.

I came across this video on super deluxe the other day ( popular non partisan video creator ), while it doesn't deal with the violent rhetoric side, it does show how hyper and sensationalist the media is in the US, mainly the cable news shows. Very few of the opinion shows have calm debates down a straight partisan line, that doesn't help either. Trump is certainly to blame for some the heightened tensions, but lets not pretend the media haven't been in hyperactive mode since the day he won the election. People are easily suckered into that hysteria and treat what they're saying as gospel like the end of the world is upon on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

For some reason index.html was added to the end of them, the 4 CNN ones in my original post should work now. Pelosi you can remove, I just literally googled "Democrat Rhetoric" or something similar and shoved the links together. It's not hard to find similar rhetoric.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/14/nancy-pelosi-wonders-why-there-arent-uprisings-acr/

"House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi told reporters on Thursday that she is confused why Americans aren’t “uprising” against the Trump administration over conditions on the border with Mexico."

I'm not placing direct blame on Democrats at all, I'm merely pointing out a lot of violence and rhetoric goes unnoticed by many people depending on their partisan divide. Likewise Trump, as I said already, I'm OK with occasional teasing but too many times he taken it too far like he did describing that body slam attack on the reporter. You might call it a cop out but imo the biggest culprit is the media, they make money and get ratings be sowing divisions between people, I include Fox news in that. I could likely find hundreds of clips where anchors and commentators are riling their side up with dangerous rhetoric.

I came across this video on super deluxe the other day ( popular non partisan video creator ), while it doesn't deal with the violent rhetoric side, it does show how hyper and sensationalist the media is in the US, mainly the cable news shows. Very few of the opinion shows have calm debates down a straight partisan line, that doesn't help either. Trump is certainly to blame for some the heightened tensions, but lets not pretend the media haven't been in hyperactive mode since the day he won the election.

But you are ignoring scale and intensity though. The rhetoric from Trump, the GOP, the NRA and Fox is extreme and widespread. You just can't justifiably make that claim against the democrats.

But you are ignoring scale and intensity though. The rhetoric from Trump, the GOP, the NRA and Fox is extreme and widespread. You just can't justifiably make that claim against the democrats.

That's your opinion, I don't agree. I don't think Fox is anymore toxic than the likes MSNBC or CNN. All the cables channels do it because they're competing in a vicious circle for viewers and the main broadcast channels hog most of the viewership in the US. I do know there's been violent attacks on Trump supporters for a very long time and it's mostly under-reported in the media. I've no doubt something will say "lol breitbart", but there's no other list out there that logs such incidents. Over 600 acts of violence and harassment against Trump supporters.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/

• Registered Users Posts: 21,162 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Yeah, when people go out to protest peacefully, they are labelled a dangerous mob. If you include those things as threats, it's easy to make up the numbers.
    All those left lunatic rabble.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,360 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

That's your opinion, I don't agree. I don't think Fox is anymore toxic than the likes MSNBC or CNN. All the cables channels do it because they're competing in a vicious circle for viewers and the main broadcast channels hog most of the viewership in the US. I do know there's been violent attacks on Trump supporters for a very long time and it's mostly under-reported in the media. I've no doubt something will say "lol breitbart", but there's no other list out there that logs such incidents. Over 600 acts of violence and harassment against Trump supporters.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/

I read through some of those. Obviously you didn't or you wouldn't have posted it. Laughable. Pathetic. Derisory. To call it fake news would be an insult to fake news. But it's Breitbart so what would you expect.

Water John wrote: »
    Yeah, when people go out to protest peacefully, they are labelled a dangerous mob. If you include those things as threats, it's easy to make up the numbers.
    All those left lunatic rabble.

I'm not sure why you're talking about peaceful protests and why you think I'd include them. I don't see groups like the Women's March as a dangerous mob. I'd talking about intimidation, threats, violent rhetoric or actual violence towards Trump supporters. You can try to justify it whatever way you want if it makes you feel better because I know the moral high ground is very important to certain folks.

I read through some of those. Obviously you didn't or you wouldn't have posted it. Laughable. Pathetic. Derisory. To call it fake news would be an insult to fake news. But it's Breitbart so what would you expect.

If I took the time to post a few hundred of them with direct links would your opinion actually change? Somehow I don't think it would change anything.

Here's the first 10 links or so I've linked to direct sources. I could do it for the rest of the list, sure there's some silly stuff in there but the vast majority are are real stories and news worthy. Mod's excuse me please, I'm not trying to link spam, I'm trying to prove a point that people will choose to ignore things because it doesn't conform with their confirmation bias.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/20/senator-mitch-mcconnell-confronted-restaurant-protesters/

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, was confronted Friday night by some angry diners who loudly berated him for his politics.

The Kentucky Senator was eating dinner with his wife at Havana Rumba in Louisville, when 4 men confronted Mitch. The main aggressor screams at McConnell, "Why don't you get out of here? Why don't you leave the entire country?"

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/19/politics/brett-kavanaugh-senators-threat/index.html?utm_content=2018-10-19T18%3A29%3A05&utm_source=twCNNp&utm_medium=social&utm_term=image

A 74-year-old New York man was arrested Friday for violently threatening two U.S. senators over their support of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation.

Beginning Sept. 27, Ronald DeRisi left more than 10 threatening voicemails for two different lawmakers—who were not named— according to the official complaint released by prosecutors in the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York, CNN reports.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-operative-for-soros-funded-group-arrested-for

A Democratic operative for American Bridge 21st Century, a group founded by David Brock and funded by liberal billionaire George Soros, was arrested Tuesday after the female campaign manager for Nevada GOP gubernatorial nominee Adam Laxalt accused the operative of grabbing and yanking her arm and refusing to let go.

Kristin Davison and other officials for the Nevada attorney general's campaign said the "battery" left her "terrified and traumatized" -- and with bruises on her neck and arms.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/tennessee-restaurant-owner-faces-death-threats-for-hosting-gop-breakfast_2694401.html

TN Restaurant owner’s life threatened for renting space to GOP’s Marsha Blackburn

https://nypost.com/video/antifa-protestor-fired-for-his-verbal-assault-on-alleged-9-11-widow/

Portland Antifa tells 9/11 NYPD widow “YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD FUC*ING ROT IN THE GRAVE”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/17/professor-calls-harassing-republicans-restaurants-/

The University of Mississippi has condemned a tweet by a faculty member that called on activists to abandon civility and harass Republican senators in public.

“Don’t just interrupt a Senator’s meal, y’all,” James Thomas, an assistant professor of sociology, tweeted from his @Insurgent_Prof account on Oct. 6, the day Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh was sworn into the Supreme Court.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-maine-senator/person-claimed-ricin-was-in-letter-sent-to-senator-collins-home-idUSKCN1MQ30C

(Reuters) - A suspicious letter sent to the Maine home of Republican U.S. Senator Susan Collins had a note saying it contained the deadly poison ricin, the senator’s office said on Tuesday, adding any affected areas had been cleared.

http://www.fox9.com/news/republican-candidate-for-minnesota-house-seat-punched-in-face

BENTON COUNTY, Minn. (KMSP) - A Republican candidate running for a seat in the Minnesota House of Representatives was punched in the face at a restaurant in St. George Township, Minnesta, according to the Benton County sheriff's office.

http://www.fox9.com/news/two-minnesota-gop-candidates-say-they-were-attacked-punched

State Representative Sarah Anderson of Plymouth said she had confronted a man for kicking her campaign sign when he charged at her.

“The idea that they will physically attack me, that is un-Minnesotan, that is not how we operate, and that’s not how we solve problems in the state,” Anderson said.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,360 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

If I took the time to post a few hundred of them with direct links would your opinion actually change? Somehow I don't think it would change anything.

This is the heading of the article to which you linked:

Rap Sheet: ***613** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters

Here's a sample of those Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters:

Man has MAGA flag stolen at rally.

Trump golf course sign vandalized.

Golden Trump Graffiti Sprayed Onto Bentley in Queens

Man Wanted for Stealing Donald Trump Cutout from Holbrook

Trump yard sign-stealing epidemic has gotten seriously out-of-hand in Massachusetts

Maui, HI, Trump supporter’s home egged by vandals

Man urinates on Naples mailbox, steals Trump sign

Texas teen says Donald Trump is the reason he was attacked at bus stop

Party thrown to hurl stuff at television image of Trump.

Man wearing MAGA hat refused service in restaurant

Green-Haired “Gender Fluid” Guy Spits All Over Teen’s MAGA Hat

Dad Dares Daughter To Knock Off Guy’s MAGA Hat For 100 Bucks. She Does It.

I've already said there's some stupid ones. It wasn't my objective to prove Breitbart's article is flawless but to use it as a quick pointer because no other database exists, the point was to quickly show there was/is widespread harassment of Trump supporters. It's rough, some points are laughable, but the overwhelming vast majority I can find mainstream sources for. If there was a gleaming beacon of incredible journalistic integrity sitting there with a different list I would used that instead.

The point remains, I scanned through the list for the last few days only and linked 10 or so mainstream outlets reporting violence and intimidation towards Trump supporters. You can cry about Breitbart all you want, you're missing the point I was making entirely and it doesn't change the reality. You choose to look at the dumb ones, and ignore the others. Can't see you the insanity in that? Ah well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,628 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Rap Sheet: ***613** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters

Here's a sample of those Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters:

Man has MAGA flag stolen at rally.

Trump golf course sign vandalized.

Golden Trump Graffiti Sprayed Onto Bentley in Queens

Man Wanted for Stealing Donald Trump Cutout from Holbrook

Trump yard sign-stealing epidemic has gotten seriously out-of-hand in Massachusetts

Maui, HI, Trump supporter’s home egged by vandals

Man urinates on Naples mailbox, steals Trump sign

Texas teen says Donald Trump is the reason he was attacked at bus stop

Party thrown to hurl stuff at television image of Trump.

Man wearing MAGA hat refused service in restaurant

Green-Haired “Gender Fluid” Guy Spits All Over Teen’s MAGA Hat

Dad Dares Daughter To Knock Off Guy’s MAGA Hat For 100 Bucks. She Does It.
    Some of those aren't things you'd be Proud of but in no way do any of those incidents come to the level of sending potentially viable(well the CNN one seems legit) devices to former presidents and a former Secretary of State, former AG, and a news organisation that the president has called "fake news" which it's not it's just not news that paints the president in a good light. There's a difference.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement