Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer Campaign 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Blunun

I have been a Public Servant for 10 years, they are looking for reference covering last 3 years but not my current employer. I'm guessing I don't have to produce a reference on the day so.. would this be correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭joe1979

Blunun wrote: »
    I have been a Public Servant for 10 years, they are looking for reference covering last 3 years but not my current employer. I'm guessing I don't have to produce a reference on the day so.. would this be correct?

Does it not say on the familiarisation that if your a serving civil servant it is not required? Mine said so unless it’s changed

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Blunun

I assumed as I was not eligible to apply for the internal competitions that the Public Service and Civil Service were seen as different. Plus my pay scale and conditions are different than the CS so I took it I was seen as an new entrant.
    Great news I won't need all that extra info. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Peppapiglet

I assumed as I was not eligible to apply for the internal competitions that the Public Service and Civil Service were seen as different. Plus my pay scale and conditions are different than the CS so I took it I was seen as an new entrant.
    I would maybe ring and clarify that. Just to be 100 percent.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 grape86

Hi, Im in the 30's interD and in the 90's on the open and still no word...

• Advertisement

Well that maybe different so I would ring and double check.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Nicparola

grape86 wrote: »
    Hi, Im in the 30's interD and in the 90's on the open and still no word...

I would give a call to see if they missed you by mistake. Happened a friend of mine. She was in the 30s on a previous panel and somebody in the 70s got called. She rang and they apologised and said they had missed her by accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ribbonsandpins

Has anyone who sat Stage 2 (Wexford) back in September been called for interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭audrey2014

Hi. I'm interviewing for EO 2016 next week, btch 5.1. is there any point? What's the odds of getting a position

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Cossie44

audrey2014 wrote: »
    Hi. I'm interviewing for EO 2016 next week, btch 5.1. is there any point? What's the odds of getting a position

I would to be honest the panel is not exhausted until april chances are you would get an offer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Doogie34

audrey2014 wrote: »

Definitely do the interview and don't let these thoughts or fears make you put less effort into preparation. To give you context. I asked these same questions when I got an email in August about a September interview. I was batch 4.1. Since then I have passed and am only about fifty places away from my number, I didn't even have that high a number I'm in the 150's. Its moving very fast and there's still six months left.

The only hurdle you have left is the E-tray and interview, if you pass it you will almost certainly get the job.

Goodluck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Has anyone who sat Stage 2 (Wexford) back in September been called for interview?

Nope I got the test results but that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Joe222

lolli wrote: »
    Nope I got the test results but that's it.

Those who got stage 2 results, is your OOM for the entire country or your own county. I was just given one ranking number so I presume it was for the entire country. I still haven't a batch number but presume I won't get this until stage 3 is complete.

Dublin is where all the jobs are unfortunately.
    The regional counties are just not moving at the moment. I have seen no updates outside of Dublin, no job offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭applejunkie

Does anyone know what number they are up to on the open panel for Dublin 4.1?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭linpoo

Does anyone know what number they are up to on the open panel for Dublin 4.1?

I rang PAS Monday but I can't actually remember what number they said. I'm 114 though in interdepartmental and she said I will get a call in a few weeks.

They're flying through the list. Last I heard they were on 80 for open.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭applejunkie

linpoo wrote: »
    I rang PAS Monday but I can't actually remember what number they said. I'm 114 though in interdepartmental and she said I will get a call in a few weeks.

They're flying through the list. Last I heard they were on 80 for open.

Thanks
    Someone I work with is in the 130s on the open so they were just wondering where the panel was at

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Jakeren7

Joe222 wrote: »
    Those who got stage 2 results, is your OOM for the entire country or your own county. I was just given one ranking number so I presume it was for the entire country. I still haven't a batch number but presume I won't get this until stage 3 is complete.

The regional counties are just not moving at the moment. I have seen no updates outside of Dublin, no job offers.

You get called to stage 3 based on what countys you have selected so i was told from PAS

Anyone any idea how far down they are on the interdepartmental for Batch 4.1, Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 brendoon76

I got the placement today from inter panel, I was 42

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Amaru976

brendoon76 wrote: »
    I got the placement today from inter panel, I was 42

Congrats!! Where'd you get??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 brendoon76

DEASP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Joe222 wrote: »

I'm not sure about the number... i just presumed it was for the county i applied for?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Mrsec

Has anyone any idea where they are at for Galway??

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭nl2803

Anyone know what number they are at in Mayo, I was offered a job 3/4 weeks ago but turned due to shift work and the distance I would have to travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Louiseb63

Got my placement today! Im number 4 in the open panel and my clearance took ages but Garda vetting was quick enough and I was placed in DEASP

• Registered Users Posts: 49 jellybelly33

Louiseb63 wrote: »
    Got my placement today! Im number 4 in the open panel and my clearance took ages but Garda vetting was quick enough and I was placed in DEASP

Where had you applied for?

Where had you applied for?

What do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 jellybelly33

Louiseb63 wrote: »
    What do you mean?

Which county? Or was it just Dublin?

Which county? Or was it just Dublin?

Sorry.. just Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Niniwx1

I was 7 on the Wexford panel batch 2.6 and I got my assignment notification from PAS this morning

Advertisement