Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭whippet

That just looks like he stuck all his notes from one of his marketing classes on the one page.

The business does actually trade ... I’d be very sure that it hasn’t turned over a single euro since he launched it two years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

It's the sort of image I imagine is shown in a graphic design classes as an example of what not to do.

Like its beyond parody at this stage. Within the image he has a bit about 80% of people retaining 80% of what they see and 20% of what they read yet the whole image is basically a wall of text. He's a moron.

He’s all action the last few days ... setting up a go fund me page to pay for social media adverts on jobpath !! All above board and surely none of these funds will be used for any sponsored posts with either links to United People or any associated websites

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

I see one idiot gave him a ton. One born every minute.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Has anyone figured out clearly what Damian Fagan's case was?

It appears as though he lost the case and costs are going against him, any idea of what that'll cost him?

Jeff says Damian won't be paying it and they're moving the case to Europe, is that an option?

Has Jeff lead Damian by the nose into fairly rocky terrain in Freeman style?

Sorry for all the questions but I can't figure out this case at all and Jeff's explanation and reasoning is his usual garbled guff.

• Advertisement

To be fair Jeff just piggy backed on to the Fagan case ... he hung around and probably give his two cents .. but he would be responsible for his own demise

• Registered Users Posts: 13,298 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I think in simple terms Damien Fagan refused to sign a Progress Plan with Seetec and got cut off. Jeff/Damien have stated that this is in contravention of various laws here. Jeff has also repeatedly thrown out that it 'unconstitutional' as per one of his usual buzzwords, and against 'international law' (seems quite a nebulous concept).

One of the bizarre reasons Jeff has put forward is that the person who cut Damien off is not a 'legal-qualified person' (to use my best Ruddish). Jeff thinks that everyone who makes such a decision which affects a member of the public needs to be a qualified constitutional lawyer.

As I understand it 'going to Europe' can never be an option until all courts have been exhausted here first, i.e., high, appeal, supreme etc.
    And even then there would be quite a barrier to be reached before they would even consider hearing it.

Also I always think it's ironic that these groups (UP, Hub, DDI etc) have 90% rightwing support who want us to 'pull out of the EUSSR and take back our sovereignty and control like Britain has'. Yet they are also the first to say 'take it to Europe' when they lose one of their nonsense cases here.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,298 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I do want Jeffrey to get to a European Court someday though and make an opening statement like the one he plans to make to the Dail Committee.

Purely to see how those fancy-ass instant language translators handle some fluent Ruddish being thrown their way.

Jeff Rudd Page
    September 27 ·
    So, who's going to write "Gemma ODoherty X" on their ballot sheet? Me and.....? The plan is to spoil the vote.. spoiled votes are counted. Each spoiled vote will be a vote for Gemma, who has been blocked from appearing on the presidential ballot sheet. It will be an unofficial poll. When you hear 20,000 spoiled votes you can take it they are votes for Gemma.
    Please share this post...

I just thought to leave this here for posterity.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,942 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

A sentence consisting only of "Customer communicate." is pure Ruddish.

Life ain't always empty.

• Advertisement

He was due to be on some internet radio station this evening but without doubt he was cyber hacked blocking his participation....

That radio station he was trying to get on has some rogues gallery of past contributors.. everything from anti-vaxxers, pseudo legals, cannabis cures everything ...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

whippet wrote: »
    He was due to be on some internet radio station this evening but without doubt he was cyber hacked blocking his participation....

That radio station he was trying to get on has some rogues gallery of past contributors.. everything from anti-vaxxers, pseudo legals, cannabis cures everything ...

Excellent prediction. He claims he was hacked. His paranoia is getting much worse.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

humberklog wrote: »
    Has anyone figured out clearly what Damian Fagan's case was?

It appears as though he lost the case and costs are going against him, any idea of what that'll cost him?

Jeff says Damian won't be paying it and they're moving the case to Europe, is that an option?

Has Jeff lead Damian by the nose into fairly rocky terrain in Freeman style?

Sorry for all the questions but I can't figure out this case at all and Jeff's explanation and reasoning is his usual garbled guff.
    In April 2017, Fagan was granted leave by the High Court to judicially review Seetec, the Department of Social Welfare and others. Leave was granted as the bar is quite low to be granted leave. At the substantive hearing (judgment was delivered in January 2018), it was found that as his full social welfare had been reinstated and back-dated, the entire issue was moot and he "lost". Further to this, it was found that he raised a whole series of issues which could not be decided by way of judicial review.

Usually in these types of applications, the State wouldn't seek costs against the applicant as it's entirely futile and salaried State lawyers would deal with the matter (i.e. the Chief State Solicitors Office and AG) but here Seetec engaged private representation so are stuck with a bill they have to pass on to someone.

Below is a quote from Faherty J's judgment. For Jeff and others to pretend that there's still merit in this case is entirely untruthful.
    Notwithstanding the myriad arguments canvassed by the applicant, many of which strayed outside of the parameters of his individual case, the Court does not find that there is any basis upon which the applicant should be granted leave to challenge the actions of the second and third named respondents given that the issue of conflict no longer arises. Not only has the applicant had his deducted monies returned, he has been advised that the penalties and deductions were erroneously applied to him. In short, all that the applicant could have achieved were he to successfully challenge in any judicial review application the processes engaged in by the second or third respondents, has been achieved. The Court perceives no remaining issue of legal substance upon which leave might be granted. While the applicant takes issue with the decision of the second and fourth respondents in and about the handing over of aspects of the social welfare system to a private entity for it to administer, the actions of the second and fourth respondents in this regard are matters of Executive policy in respect of which this Court has no function, save where same impacts on the applicant's rights and freedoms. Given that the applicant has had his social welfare entitlements restored, I perceive no arguable basis upon which leave ought to be granted on the basis that the applicant's rights have been infringed. Accordingly, leave is hereby refused.
    I think in simple terms Damien Fagan refused to sign a Progress Plan with Seetec and got cut off. Jeff/Damien have stated that this is in contravention of various laws here. Jeff has also repeatedly thrown out that it 'unconstitutional' as per one of his usual buzzwords, and against 'international law' (seems quite a nebulous concept).

One of the bizarre reasons Jeff has put forward is that the person who cut Damien off is not a 'legal-qualified person' (to use my best Ruddish). Jeff thinks that everyone who makes such a decision which affects a member of the public needs to be a qualified constitutional lawyer.

As I understand it 'going to Europe' can never be an option until all courts have been exhausted here first, i.e., high, appeal, supreme etc.
    And even then there would be quite a barrier to be reached before they would even consider hearing it.

Also I always think it's ironic that these groups (UP, Hub, DDI etc) have 90% rightwing support who want us to 'pull out of the EUSSR and take back our sovereignty and control like Britain has'. Yet they are also the first to say 'take it to Europe' when they lose one of their nonsense cases here.
    In June 2018, the Supreme Court issued a determination ([2018] IESCDET 85) denying Fagan a direct appeal from the High Court. The Court of Human Rights would at it's height reject this at an admissibility hearing or possibly even by way of a PFO letter.

So it’s over then? No more Rudd pulling on his blue anorak, putting his luncheon meat and easy singles sandwich into his Battlestar Galactica lunchbox, adjusting his tie pin, and heading down to Dublin to play legal eagle in the four courts?

What happens if this Fagan chap doesn’t stump up the money for the case?

Anyone listen to the 'net radio show Jeff was on on Sunday? It's easily found on YouTube (Open Your Mind is the name of the show).

The 2 hosts don't come across as very sharp minded but at around 16 minutes in they start to introduce their 2 guests. They've obviously asked the contributers to submit a brief bio and they start laughing at the length of Jeffs- they edited it down to one full page and still the host had trouble wading through Ruddish Syntax. It's very funny.

The show was generally bland but it was funny listening to Jeff's connection breaking up and picturing him in his tinfoil shed. Jeff blamed government goons for tapping his line "Can you hear that bell sound? That's them, interfering! Recording me!".
    It wouldn't have anything to do with Jeff rigging up his equipment badly, not speaking properly to mic and the 25metres of extension cord running from his kitchen window.

I just listened to the bio introduction ... it’s hilarious.. Rudd really has become a parody of himself. He’s an admin on 30 different webpages .... wow .. no wonder he hasn’t got time to look for gainful employment !

• Registered Users Posts: 33,942 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Anyone listen to the 'net radio show Jeff was on on Sunday? It's easily found on YouTube (Open Your Mind is the name of the show).

I'm reminded of that quote about how it's good to keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out.

Life ain't always empty.

He seems to have taken down that rant about the secret service nobbling his phone

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

He seems to have taken down that rant about the secret service nobbling his phone

Or.... "they" removed it?

Or.... "they" removed it?

Leo must have been in the Facebook office late tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Leo must have been in the Facebook office late tonight

I bet leo isn't administrator on 30 websites.

eldamo wrote: »
    I bet leo isn't administrator on 30 websites.

As he keeps saying Jeff is the elected leader while Leo is the unelected leader ... makes sense !

I just listened to the bio introduction ... it’s hilarious.. Rudd really has become a parody of himself. He’s an admin on 30 different webpages .... wow .. no wonder he hasn’t got time to look for gainful employment !

That was some painful listening. He has no clue. No real achievements so has to pad the poop out of his nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,481 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

O'Cadhla is a character of note as well. Unsurprisingly, on the Gemma lunathick bandwagon as well.

Listened to about 10 minutes of it while flossing my teeth. Surely he realises by now that he always makes an unholy show of himself when he appears on any platform where he doesn’t control the narrative? I mean he makes an unholy show of himself on Facebook, but he can always start his censorship of comments to make it appear to his brain dead supporters that he is a man of intelligence and principle.

As a wise man once said to me, a whale only gets harpooned when it comes up to blow.

Thankfully Jeff can deep dive into the broad knowledge of pitch perfect marketing that he's gained through running his own promotional company Clear and Graphic to give himself a bit of an edge over his opponents in the up coming Local Elections.
    He's spending December designing the leaflets that will surely propel him into the public imagination and onto Louth CC.

Whilst the actual nuts and bolts of UP's message still needs some fine tuning one thing's for sure- LMFM are gonna get it right between the eyes.
    So far Jeff has only committed one thing to paper and that's how LMFM are deliberate ignoring him since he was last on their show in the previous election.

I wonder what else will make the leaflet? "Clunky Adjectives before bourgeois Adverbs!"

You’re an astute observer of the comings and goings in UnitedPeople. Is Alistair still on the scene?

You’re an astute observer of the comings and goings in UnitedPeople. Is Alistair still on the scene?

Don't know.

He's spending December designing the leaflets that will surely propel him into the public imagination and onto Louth CC.

How many times will be have to fold an A2 sheet to fit it through a letterbox.
    Front and back wall to wall font size 4 and nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Ray Bloody Purchase

An arson attack on a shed in Drogheda? Say a prayer that it's not the UP command centre...

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/garda-investigating-three-suspicious-incidents-overnight-in-drogheda-37600723.html

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement