Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m at home, just finished special time my new haul. They had no zoflora. Again.
    https://ibb.co/Pgs61hb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I’m at home, just finished special time my new haul. They had no zoflora. Again.

You a Mrs Hinchy addict?

BBFAN wrote: »
    You a Mrs Hinchy addict?
    Absolutely. I was always bad, to be fair. But worse with her.
    Sometimes the way she cleans around things stress me out.

I've never seen any of her stuff, only know about her through my daughter who got so excited when we found Zoflora in Iceland. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Cleaning? :pac:

• Advertisement

My daughter is now mad into this Marie Kundy one on Netflix as well.

Don't know where she gets it from in fairness, I'm a messy cnut. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

@Shoes - I hope whoever that muppet is gets a dose of the runs & every toilet they go to is occupied.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In the kitchen , pondering .

It's funny (odd) how gullible we* can be at times , falling for others bull!!!!! , time and again , giving them a million and one chances to prove us wrong , but knowing they'll never change . Sad really .

I said "we" I meant me ..
    Just my dark night musings on life :)

Thanks you guys ♥️

At home on the couch wondering if I’ve made a huge mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Chilling...looking forward to weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Yew tubing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Thanks you guys ♥️

About what?

Thanks you guys ♥️

A huge mistake in what way?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,736 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Watching the darts. Busy day between both of the offices (but I get mileage so that's a plus), so got a Chinese on the way home and had half a tub of Ben and Jerry's for dessert :)

Very content now. Working from home in the morning, then off to Wexford for the weekend.

Mam of 4 wrote: »

It's funny (odd) how gullible we* can be at times , falling for others bull!!!!! , time and again , giving them a million and one chances to prove us wrong , but knowing they'll never change . Sad really .

I hope no-one has taken advantage of you Mam? If they have then they're obviously arseholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Watching the darts. Busy day between both of the offices (but I get mileage so that's a plus), so got a Chinese on the way home and had half a tub of Ben and Jerry's for dessert :)

Very content now. Working from home in the morning, then off to Wexford for the weekend.

oi oi oi kaiser :)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM MVG :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,736 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

bassy wrote: »
    oi oi oi kaiser :)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM MVG :D:D

Smith should really have taken his time and it would have really helped his game. The guy has the potential

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Smith should really have taken his time and it would have really helped his game. The guy has the potential

indeed but the same old story with smith,chris dobey definately one for the future.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Reading the unnerving thread.......I better stop or I won't be sleeping tonight :-O

• Registered Users Posts: 12,109 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm in the kitchen too. Wires and cables all over the place.:D Finished work for now. Decided to open a bottle of beer. Not quite chilled as hadn't planned one. I expect the next one will be colder. Like you Mam, I'm pondering. I'm thinking about how easy people get sucked into a version of things. As you say, "falling for others BS". It happens to all of us at some point in life. Dark musings on life are very healthy Mam, once the musings are about improving things. You seem like a very positive person and I would consider myself very similar.

• Advertisement

BBFAN wrote: »
    I hope no-one has taken advantage of you Mam? If they have then they're obviously arseholes.

Ah , thank you BBF :)
    I , along with most others on this planet , or maybe it's just me, am inclined to give people too many chances tbh .

I must be a magnet for arseholes :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

* bear hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside thinking about stuff :)

Mam who do I have to make go away ;)

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'm in the kitchen too. Wires and cables all over the place.:D Finished work for now. Decided to open a bottle of beer. Not quite chilled as hadn't planned one. I expect the next one will be colder. Like you Mam, I'm pondering. I'm thinking about how easy people get sucked into a version of things. As you say, "falling for others BS". It happens to all of us at some point in life. Dark musings on life are very healthy Mam, once the musings are about improving things. You seem like a very positive person and I would consider myself very similar.

Thanks G , I try to be positive , like yourself and am eternally optimistic !
    Musings are good , I've decided lately to muse aloud , as in post about it . Sometimes we may think that it's only ourselves who may feel/think a certain way about something , but when we say it aloud(post) , it might be that others are feeling the same way also .

TLDR :
    Mo4 rambling :D

Autosport wrote: »

Ya got your answer. It aint me.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside watching Hawaii 5-0.
    Would of thought people had better things to do than stalking/harassing people like shoes. Sick people about.

Autosport wrote: »

Might need your stalking skills alright Auto , roadtrip :D

Thanks G , I try to be positive , like yourself and am eternally optimistic !
    Musings are good , I've decided lately to muse aloud , as in post about it . Sometimes we may think that it's only ourselves who may feel/think a certain way about something , but when we say it aloud(post) , it might be that others are feeling the same way also .

TLDR :
    Mo4 rambling :D

Nah your not rambling at all Mam. What you're saying is that speaking here about things like BS from others, could encourage other posters to express similar feelings like what you mentioned? Seems reasonable to me anyway.

I’d be a bit impulsive and find it hard to keep my opinions to myself. A person I care a great deal about is in an abusive relationship and every single one of his friends can see it, I think even he can see it. His partner is hugely manipulative and those she doesn’t isolate him from, she tries her best to keep trouble there. I’ve shut my mouth for years and not got involved but I think she sees me as being a bit weak or submissive and took his phone tonight to start giving me cheek. I went nuts, I tore into her and she wasn’t expecting it. He’s begging me to apologize, but everything I said was the truth. She thinks she can speak to people close to him like she speaks to him because nobody ever stands up to her. Another mutual friend rang him to see if he was ok and she took the phone and started going on about what was said like she’s the victim.

Now I’m cursing myself for losing the head and playing into her hands, so am considering apologizing for his sake, but on the other hand I feel like I was only getting started and in for a penny, in for a pound and all that. Saying nothing for years has got nobody anywhere and she’s barking up the wrong tree thinking I’m meek and mild and would take her scolding on the phone.

Don't apologize too her and take a step back from things, hopefully in time he'll get the courage too leave.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Might need your stalking skills alright Auto , roadtrip :D

Deal :D

We can pick up G on the way :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement