Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭RederthanRed

Then again, Carlow actually probably marginally ahead of both.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Well, didn't see that coming, a mini laois invasion, i'm impressed

There's plenty of Tipp reps here to keep them at bay.

bassy wrote: »
    duvet day is a lovely lady and has aquired tastes :)

had to decline you once you mentioned dungeon :D

Oh bassy.. Come into my parlour. 😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd say the blow-in factor is strong here too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭RederthanRed

I'd say the blow-in factor is strong here too.

True. Bassy and Persepoly trying to claim our county mate.

Anyway..... In the leaba now about to watch Roma. If anyone wants a recommendation for a TV Show / Doc, the Jinx Robert Durst is bloody fantastic.
    I think ya can watch it on youtube too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've been watching Gotham recently, it's clever but a bit slow if ya get me??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Then again, Carlow actually probably marginally ahead of both.

You were doing so well until that post :D

Home , bet ye can guess where I'm perched as always :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    You were doing so well until that post :D

Home , bet ye can guess where I'm perched as always :)

go on mam :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Laois invasion :eek:

It's like the apocalypse :D

Couchside watching my favourite man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

About to go to bed. I've come down with a cold and I'm not feeling so good. Had a Lemsip and off to the leaba with me. Really hoping this doesn't end in a course of IVs, well feck anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,019 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside under umbrella

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

On the couch lying down remembering how an aero bar was the greatest fkn thing on earth.

While my wife was walking up the stairs I pulled her jammy bottoms down for a laugh so she's prob onto her ma now telling her I'm a gobshyte.

Anyway, within 10 mins of finishing this massive bar of galaxy while I watch a show about how I'm made from an exploding star, I will be dead to the world and snoring.

Like clockwork I will wake at 4am in a heap because of a neighbours van and go up to bed and play duvet wars which I always lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Chocolate , crisps , water , bed , Netflix .

Grandeeod has gone MIA , as have Graces7 , Harleen , Surreptitious to name but a few :(

Water and blueberry muffin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I was born in Portlaoise, put the town on the map in 88. Lived there for a few years a while back. A very wild but very fun period of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

I was born in Portlaoise, put the town on the map in 88. Lived there for a few years a while back. A very wild but very fun period of my life.

the big blue walk bridge lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

bassy wrote: »
    the big blue walk bridge lol
    I was over there yesterday they’ve a lovely job made of the shopping centre and they’ve got Lana too

Ahhhhh the bed. My feets are like icicles. I can't wear my fluffy socks or turn the electric blanket on because my "problem" loves warm conditions
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Succubus_ wrote: »
    About to go to bed. I've come down with a cold and I'm not feeling so good. Had a Lemsip and off to the leaba with me. Really hoping this doesn't end in a course of IVs, well feck anyway.

Suc that could be from the flight, I was in Spain just after Christmas, I swear on the way home the flight was like a medivac, everyone coughing and spluttering, I was sick for a week when I got home with a cough/sore throat etc, it's the confined space of the plane seems to spread these viruses (jesus I sound like a conspiracy theorist but I'm convinced that's what caused it)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on bed

GoneHome wrote: »
    Suc that could be from the flight, I was in Spain just after Christmas, I swear on the way home the flight was like a medivac, everyone coughing and spluttering, I was sick for a week when I got home with a cough/sore throat etc, it's the confined space of the plane seems to spread these viruses (jesus I sound like a conspiracy theorist but I'm convinced that's what caused it)

That or the lizard people planted a virus on board

*fixes tinfoil hat*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ahhhhh the bed. My feets are like icicles. I can't wear my fluffy socks or turn the electric blanket on because my "problem" loves warm conditions
    :p

*confused look*

What's your problem 😵?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Does Perse have to break out the sketch of her dainty feet again Sephers? :p

Does Perse have to break out the sketch of her dainty feet again Sephers? :p

Her feet are far from dainty , there massive going by her sketch 😂😂

Now Sephers you know as well as I do that my drawings are in no way representative of reality :p

Feck, mine are pretty much twice that size :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Says the boy with hooves :D

Perse' feet are so small and dainty and quite beautiful :)

I'm jealous :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

They're the daintiest feet I ever did see.

Now Sephers you know as well as I do that my drawings are in no way representative of reality :p

Give us another sketch of something there 😀

Seph!! :eek:

• Advertisement

Ok here is a picture of my actual feet.

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement