Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Coyler wrote: »
    It wouldn't hurt. The official Division discord servers are pretty good for just pugs but having a core group that is concentrated by region is not too bad an idea.

Edit: replying to a very old post. Age is getting to me.

It's not that old.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭Glebee

Kiith wrote: »
    Will be getting stuck into this at 11pm tonight. Looking forward to giving it a go.

Downloaded and ready to go myself..

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Coyler

amadablam wrote: »
    Where have you been? Division 3 beta is here already! :pac:

c0f7f6b6d0f69072a64651bb5387d442.gif

giphy.gif

It's not that old.

Aw, thanks. It's he not it, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Coyler wrote: »
    Aw, thanks. It's he not it, though.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c8a89884a7368522e864b2a

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,488 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Picking up my copy in the morning and then wait for the 45gb patch to download. I really regret not getting the digital gold edition :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

game's really sucking me in, it;s very good but I did like the first one. I haven't gotten the npc for clans yet but I did get a random invite from someone called lickmynutz. Probably a nice chap but not worth the risk.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,078 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

A quick PSA:

the weekly challenges need to be manually accepted and aren't automatic as before. You'll find them under progression and then the Ubi swirly bidet logo.

Spear wrote: »
    A quick PSA:

the weekly challenges need to be manually accepted and aren't automatic as before. You'll find them under progression and then the Ubi swirly bidet logo.

Why do it that way? Why wouldn’t you not want to be enrolled into all dailies, weeklies and assignments like before? Odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Looking forward to starting this tonight and grinding it out until my eyes bleed!

Kept myself pretty much blind to all info and trailers on this. Loved the original so much and played it for death at launch and got my monies worth, thankfully the post launch and end game content looks like it'll keep me interested for much longer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I did get a random invite from someone called lickmynutz. Probably a nice chap but not worth the risk.

And in a game based on a viral epidemic, ah the Irony.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

If anybody is on PS4 my username is DurtyDeanDJ

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

God Dam it!! game crashed mid way through a main mission and I was going good and was the last mission of the night before I go to bed :(:( no way I'm going to restart:mad:

First crash though in three days since launch. Getting a bit better although still getting wiped a good few times (Lv8) Using a sniper a lot now to keep my distance I think its essential.

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

I miss the snow.... Only just started but so far so good. Plays the same as first game I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Glebee wrote: »
    I miss the snow.... Only just started but so far so good. Plays the same as first game I guess.

it does have more variety in weather tbf, i did think the very same though

No issues or crashes since launch. Its great to have a new division game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Spear wrote: »
    A quick PSA:

They are the Uplay challenges. Usually they are found in the uplay app for each ubisoft game but it looks like they have brought them into the game this time, showing info like progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

After playing the beta and reading the last 5 pages of ye all drooling over the game I must say I’m very jealous.

Won’t be able to pick it up until next weekend due to life. Roll on this day week!!!

Edit.. does Beta stuff carry over? I think I played 5 hours’ish.

no you start afresh. I may be the only one who doesn't miss the snow because survival and I hate it in real life.
    the chem thingy is great imo it's helping me a lot more than the drone, I think I should have gone for a shield too simply because that's how I ranked up in Div 1 but I'm really not finding it that hard.
    I'm getting killed alright but mostly it's avoidable. Walked past a door earlier and it sprang open an elite who I think two hit killed me with a chainsaw

Just got my DC edition, uploaded pics of the map that comes with it fully of juicy secrets.

https://m.imgur.com/a/Ra9ogUQ

• Advertisement

PSA: DO NOT use Rest Mode on PS4 to download the update. I started mine, watched a few minutes and it said 100 minutes remaining. Grand, threw it into Rest Mode to hopefully download a bit faster. I checked on it an hour later and the download started again as soon as I took it out of rest mode. 100 minutes remaining. **** PlayStation!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

Game unplayable after update on PC today. Frame drops to single digits constantly.

Good job massive. Here we go again.

Rob2D wrote: »
    Game unplayable after update on PC today. Frame drops to single digits constantly.

Good job massive. Here we go again.

Strange, mine is playing perfect..

It's a reported issue.
    Last updated: March 14th, 2019.

[Performance] Players may occasionally experience severe frame drops on all platforms.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Playing it today again and not a single hick up on Xbox since Tuesday. And I fecking love this game!!!
    Did anyone encountered some really weird faction dude? I am pretty sure it was scripted, but it scared the hell out of me. All my electornics went mad and I sow some heavy geared spec ops looking dude walk pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭KilOit

Playing it today again and not a single hick up on Xbox since Tuesday. And I fecking love this game!!!
    Did anyone encountered some really weird faction dude? I am pretty sure it was scripted, but it scared the hell out of me. All my electornics went mad and I sow some heavy geared spec ops looking dude walk pass.

Might be the hunter, love all the little things thrown into this game

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,078 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Servers going down for update at 1600 UTC, can't find any other details beyond the in-game warning message.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,149 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Will be picking this up tonight, i wasnt going to but reading through here and reviews it sounds very good. Shooting mechanics in the first were great so i cant wait to get all over this.

Will i be right in thinking theres TDM in division 2? One thing i would have loved at the time of division 1

I was underground and something started whispering in my headset,it was eerie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

God damnit, how long is the maintenance. One day I am off and there is maintenance!!!

Finally did some main missions and reached level 11. Got purple Famas and some blue gear started to drop too.

Up to now I was using level 6 m14 rifle which is a beast!!! I could not believe when level 11 gear chest game me blue m14!!! Couldn't even try it out. :(
    But yeah, semi automatic rifles are really really good!

Advertisement