Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Game Log and Mod Queue

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Necro wrote: »
    I see you thanking those posts tusk :D

Somebody's gotta do it... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Sure, any help would be great. Should probably give Necro first option for the other mod spot as I already showed him an OP in progress to make sure I was not a million miles off in my thinking of how to approach it but It'd be great to have you on board Bagpuss.

Right so may next year? See you then :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Baggly wrote: »
    Right so may next year? See you then :D

Ha guess so!

From looking at the table above unless Andy or BeakerJoe want to take us and my theme on it'd seem I have 11 months to plan the sh!t out of this game. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Would I be able to do one in whatever it is free next year? Any mods that want to help would be welcome and needed.

Thought a dazed and confused theme would be good

Or help you bounty, I don’t mind either or

• Advertisement

From looking at the table above unless Andy or BeakerJoe want to take us and my theme on it'd seem I have 11 months to plan the sh!t out of this game.

I think Andy was looking for this kind of thing. I'll fire him on a pm later if you dont first.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Game Type |Theme (revealed optionally)|Mod(s)|Open Mod Spots|Date|Game Thread| Winning Team|Posts
    Complex|Werewolf - The Hunger Games | barney, kolido & sullivlo | 0 | 26th May 2019| Hunger Games | Wolf Win | 3795
    Long Phase Game|007 Mafia| quickbeam, tusk & Necro|0 | June 9th 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | kitten_k, beakerjoe & duffman13|0 | June 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | andy125 |2| July 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|Werewolf - Game of Thrones 2| duffman13, Triceratops Ballet & Pter |0| August 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|The ExpendaWolves | Necro, Molly & Uriel|0 | September 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - South Park | Necro & sKeith|1 | October 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Brexit Live Game| Pter |1 | October 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Silent Hill | Rikand, Necro, & Kolido |0 | November 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Beakerjoe|2 | December 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Walking Dead 2 | Necro, quickbeam and Stu Redman|0 | January 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Drumpot & Digital Solitude|1 | February 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Premier League Edition | Necro & Kolido & Rikand |0 | March 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Stu Redman & Necro |1 | April 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Bounty Hunter & Baggly & Dandy|0 | May 2020| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Dublinandy2|2 | June 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC|3 | July 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC|3 | August 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Stu Redman |2 | September 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC

Just updating le table, Dandy if you want to run your own game grab any of the available slots, or you can jump on board with any that might be looking for a co mod at present either :)

Would I be able to do one in whatever it is free next year? Any mods that want to help would be welcome and needed.

Thought a dazed and confused theme would be good

D&C could be very interesting. As I just pm'd Baggly I'd be happy with you joining our newly formed crew but if someone like Andy thats running this July's game was looking for something like I was proposing (I plan a game for him & Baggly to run with me) maybe that'd take precedence as it's sooner.

If that's the case I'd suggest as Necro said throwing your name down for running your own one (Maybe Dazed & Confused) down the line or jump on board with one of the game themed or not yet that still have open mods slots

If you wanna do d&c next year dandy I'll back you up as comod. You can join our one too then. Or any of the other ones looking for mods. Whatever suits your schedule best.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

D&C would be class.

Hey, you cool man?
    Like how?
    Hah..okay
    :D

• Advertisement

Ok great put me down for June 2020 and let me help you guys Bh/baggly out too

Good man lads Dandy and Tusky.

(sorry if Tusky ain't a dude)

Ok great put me down for June 2020 and let me help you guys Bh/baggly out too

Provisionally Necro has added you to the list for my game with Baggly though technically we are still waiting to see if Andy (not DAndy) would like our games to be 1.

If not you’ll have a year of games under your belt then our game to learn the ropes modding from baggly (I’ve not modded before) before the following month having your own DAndy flavor filled game.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Oops, I'll let Sir Baggleson amend if there's an update :)

Good man lads Dandy and Tusky.

(sorry if Tusky ain't a dude)

Yep am a dude :)

I identify as an NRV

Baggly wrote: »
    I identify as an NRV

Pics or it’s not true

Andy125 has been in touch and has given us the go ahead to do the Batman game in July.

Game Type |Theme (revealed optionally)|Mod(s)|Open Mod Spots|Date|Game Thread| Winning Team|Posts
    Complex|Werewolf - The Hunger Games | barney, kolido & sullivlo | 0 | 26th May 2019| Hunger Games | Wolf Win | 3795
    Long Phase Game|007 Mafia| quickbeam, tusk & Necro|0 | June 9th 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | kitten_k, duffman13 & Baggly |0 | June 23rd 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|Werewolf - Batman | Bounty Hunter, Baggly, Dublinandy2 |0| July 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|Werewolf - Game of Thrones 2| duffman13, Triceratops Ballet & Baggly|0| August 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|The ExpendaWolves | Necro, Molly & Uriel|0 | September 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Brexit Live Game| Baggly |1 | October 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Silent Hill | Rikand, Necro, & Kolido |0 | November 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Walking Dead 2 | Necro, quickbeam and Stu Redman|0 | January 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Premier League Edition | Necro & Kolido & Rikand |0 | March 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC|3 | July 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Rikand |2 | August 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC

Deadly! I'm 'in' already.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Put me down for august 2020 :)

• Advertisement

Has anyone ever done a boards.ie version of WW? The villagers could be the ones asking questions, few roles that equate to mods. Wolves could be the ever present pack of people who reply to almost everything with a story about themselves or finding a way to put the op down.

NRV could be the occasional poster who try to help but get lost amongst the wolves.

Backrooms could be different topic areas with a skill equated to the mod from that area. Like video games are mod get an extra life and the after hours mod can, I don’t know, be able to force someone to answer a question honestly that isn’t are you a wolf.
    tusk wrote: »
    Some cool ideas there dandy! Could be super fun.

Mod

Just going to move to the WW discussion thread. Want to keep this one for people signing up to mod and recruiting co-mods. WW discussion more suited to game setup talk. :)

Linky: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057647051&page=44

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I had an idea similar, using our regulars as game characters. For example, dandy signs up to play and he gets the role of Baggly. All characters would be randed roles, so mods would not neccessarly be wolves.

That said, I would like to put my name down for a game, I wont pick a month just yet, I would like to try fit it in between the current schedule if possible. Have 2 possible themes in mind, none are the example above. Anyone interested in joining, please hit me up.

Baggly, are you and BH still taking the May slot next year? Or will I bump Dandy up one

Id leave it there please. If the guys dont want to join me, ill take it anyway. Have a game idea i wouldnt mind doing and ive nothing else booked in at all next year.

I have an idea for a game set in WWII.

Mind if I jump in at the end of the queue. It will take me some time and experience to flesh it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

tusk wrote: »
    I have an idea for a game set in WWII.

Mind if I jump in at the end of the queue. It will take me some time and experience to flesh it out.

WW2.... Zombies??

tusk if you want the July 2020 slot it's all yours :)

Ok lads, gonna take July 2020. Can someone update le table?

TBC|Friends Werewolf | kitten_k, duffman13 & Baggly |0 | June 23rd 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|Werewolf - Batman | Bounty Hunter, Baggly, Dublinandy2 |0| July 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|Werewolf - Game of Thrones 2| duffman13, Triceratops Ballet & Baggly|0| August 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Brexit Live Game| Baggly |1 | October 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | tusk|2 | July 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Rikand |2 | August 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC |3 | October 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC |3 | November 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC|3 | December 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC

Done for ya tuskaroonie. Expanded table to end of 2020 as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I can’t believe we are planning for the end of 2020 already!!!

Advertisement