Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation Bargains mk2 (**NO CHAT** Mod edit in post #1).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

For that price, absolutely. It's a great little game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

JimBurnley wrote: »
    Anyone played Little Nightmares? Had half an eye on this, now down to €5 (or €8 for complete edition)

It's alright for a fiver yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭TinCanMan

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    It's alright for a fiver yeah.
    JimBurnley wrote: »
    Anyone played Little Nightmares? Had half an eye on this, now down to €5 (or €8 for complete edition)

An absolute gem of a game. At that price everyone should have it in their collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Is instant-gaming the cheapest place to get 12 months Playstation Plus? Thanks in advance.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Is instant-gaming the cheapest place to get 12 months Playstation Plus? Thanks in advance.

If it's cheaper than press-start, then very likely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,520 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Gizmo55 wrote: »

Yeah, them or press start which is the same company.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Few games on argos gone on offer 2 for 36 mixture of xbox ps4 and switch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Niska

johnf26 wrote: »
    Few games on argos gone on offer 2 for 36 mixture of xbox ps4 and switch

Also a 2 for 27 deal. (Titles incl Dangerous Driving, The Crew 2, Tekken 7)

Easiest way to sort them is to 'sort by promotion' Have not found a nicer way.

Also Weekend Deal on PS Store:

Sims 4
    EA UFC 3
    Jump Force
    Madden 20 (49.46 / 58.49 Superstar edition / 64.99 Ultimate Superstar edition.)
    Monster Hunter World
    Ace Combat 7
    Bloodtsained: Ritual of the Night (26.79)
    NHL 20
    Naruto To Boruto ....
    Ni No Kuni II
    Phoenix Wright

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

The Division 2 is free to play this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭skerry

Resident Evil 2 Remake is down to 19.99 in Smyths, seems to be decent stock about and available for home delivery too.

• Advertisement

skerry wrote: »
    Resident Evil 2 Remake is down to 19.99 in Smyths, seems to be decent stock about and available for home delivery too.

What a fookin' bargain. My GOTY and I hate every single other RE game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

What a fookin' bargain. My GOTY and I hate every single other RE game.

Ah now that’s harsh. Redo 5 for the win!!!! Fookin love that game. Pure coop gold.

Ah now that’s harsh. Redo 5 for the win!!!! Fookin love that game. Pure coop gold.

Can't stand them as you can't aim and walk.

Can't stand them as you can't aim and walk.

I’d say you’re missing the point of resident evil games tbh.

The tank like controls of the original games albeit were of their time also served the purpose of slowing the player down and enhancing the scares etc.

Resi 5 isn’t in that space though to be fair. It’s not an all out action game but it’s by no means a resi 1 or 2 experience.

It’s a masterpiece in coop gameplay though.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,487 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Hitman 2 is 14 euro in Argos.

Cex will buy it from you for 19 cash.

I’d say you’re missing the point of resident evil games tbh.

The tank like controls of the original games albeit were of their time also served the purpose of slowing the player down and enhancing the scares etc.

Resi 5 isn’t in that space though to be fair. It’s not an all out action game but it’s by no means a resi 1 or 2 experience.

It’s a masterpiece in coop gameplay though.

It's awful and terrible compared to Resi 7 or the Resi 2 Remake, their both 20 quid atm. Go get them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Just got an email with a 25% off code.

Email subject is "We'll give you 25% off - Come back to PS Store, [Your Username]"

A Way Out is down to €14.99 on the PS Store.

Is it worth getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,487 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    A Way Out is down to €14.99 on the PS Store.

Is it worth getting?

Id get a month of ea access to play it and then at least you have some other games if you don't like it. It's great how you can invite someone on your friends list to play even if they don't own it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,813 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Just got an email with a 25% off code.

Email subject is "We'll give you 25% off - Come back to PS Store, [Your Username]"

I've gotten a couple "We miss you" mails but no discounts, unlike other "We miss you" mails I get.

• Advertisement

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Id get a month of ea access to play it and then at least you have some other games if you don't like it. It's great how you can invite someone on your friends list to play even if they don't own it.

I didn't realise it was on ea access. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭copperspock

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Hitman 2 is 14 euro in Argos.

Cex will buy it from you for 19 cash.

It shows up as €14 on the page but when I go to reserve it jumps to €20.

It's awful and terrible compared to Resi 7 or the Resi 2 Remake, their both 20 quid atm. Go get them.

Haven’t played 7 yet but I’m old enough to have played resi 2 the first time round.

Belter of a game but resi 5 is a completely different experience.

I love coop games and for me resi 5 is right up there. Rare I’d play a game more than once. Resi 5 broke that mould.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

Doom 3 is €2.99 in the store. A fun, old school 3rd person shooter with no frills, get your guns and shoot things. Noice.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Doom 3 is €2.99 in the store. A fun, old school 3rd person shooter with no frills, get your guns and shoot things. Noice.

Doom 3 is a first person shooter. It’s more survival horror than classic Doom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

5uspect wrote: »
    Doom 3 is a first person shooter. It’s more survival horror than classic Doom.

Soz, always get FPS & 3PS mixed up!

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Jayisplay

Does anyone know if you can get 14 days trial ps plus on a Canadian account if you set up a 2nd one . I got it a few years ago and I set up another account yesterday so I could get a discount on a game but it says I already got the trial even though it’s a different account.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Jayisplay wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can get 14 days trial ps plus on a Canadian account if you set up a 2nd one . I got it a few years ago and I set up another account yesterday so I could get a discount on a game but it says I already got the trial even though it’s a different account.

Try the save trick to get two days. Start a game, save it and then try transfer save to the cloud, should get prompted to get a two day trial

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

It shows up as €14 on the page but when I go to reserve it jumps to €20.

When I looked other day all over Dublin was sold out at €14. Now shows up as €20 and there seems to be stock. Still tempted at that, got playing the first one by coincidence over the weekend, reminded me how good this series is.

Argos also selling Shadow of Tomb Raider for €18.

Seriously thinking about trading in new COD at CEX in a few days once I've done with the campaign (MP shooters I can't get into no matter how much I try) and getting these two from Argos, pretty much a straight swap moneywise....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭bladespin

MotoGP 19 is €33.99 in Argos at the moment. For the bike fans :)

Advertisement