Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Have you ever had an unwanted sexual experience? Mod warning in op - updated 6/3/18

Options
  • 18-02-2018 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,183 ✭✭✭✭

I had a mild one when I was around 19 at college this girl slightly became obsessed with me.
    She basically sat on me and unbuttoned my shirt and then proceed to get to other areas. I pushed her off tough then.
    She was obsessed with me. Never stopped talking about me to people. People taught we were going out. Eventually tough she blocked me on social media because I was trolling her or something. She then moved onto a guy that was nearly twice her age.
    Have you ever had an unwanted sexual experience?

Mod-From here on if someone posts a story* and puts in at the end no questions please I will personally perma ban anyone questioning them and will fight it to the bitter end. People are being dicks in this thread and it ends here.

Also, If someone wants to post anonymously they can do so in the personal issues forum located here https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127

Instructions on how to post anonymously Lifted straight from the PI charter.

Posting Unregistered

If you have a problem you're embarrassed about, then feel free to use the "Guest" option to post. You can do this by logging out and then posting. Abuse of this will not be tolerated.

Anyone can post anonymously by logging out (if registered) and posting a reply. If you are not registered you may still post, your nickname would be seen as "Unregistered".

You change the name of "Unregistered" to something else, please consider doing this for clarity's sake so that your posts can be identified and we do not have several people using the function at the same time all listed as "Unregistered" with in the one thread.

Also, your name and IP address will not be shown to the general public. However, this cannot be abused, please. The owners/Administrators of boards.ie do have the powers to view any post's IP address but only as a last resort.

Anonymity is sacred but trouble making is most definitely not.

If you are a regular user posting as unregistered you cannot edit your unregistered post. And the Mods on Personal Issues cannot guarantee to edit your post the next morning if you have any regrets about what you posted. As we cannot guarantee that you are the original poster.

*(wrong word but can't think of better)

Admin warning added 06/03/18:
    Can we please keep this thread reserved for the experiences that are being share.d
    OK, if this mod instruction is not followed I will close the thread, which would be a big shame, as the wider topic is a very worthy one to remain in an active thread

Any questions, please PM me - do not respond to this post in-thread

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Unwanted by whom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

No sexual experience is ever unwanted. I welcome all horny women to do as they please with me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

No sexual experience is ever unwanted. I welcome all horny women to do as they please with me

Steal a kidney?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Steal a kidney?

Well you wouldn't steal a movie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Step on your nuts with stilettos?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

I got a finger in the sheriffs badge. I was like howling mad murdoch for a couple of seconds.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭Koala Sunshine

Saturday night two weeks ago in my local. At the bar drinking, a bunch of pissed middle aged women to my left. I had my left hand down by my side and one of the women, quite discreetly, began rubbing her arse against my hand. She did have a nice behind so I actually enjoyed it. I'm addicted to sex too so I thought of bringing her home.

Classic female seduction, reversing that ass into you. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭Koala Sunshine

And where was this local ?

This happens everywhere, women are subtle about it so most men don't even realise it's happening around them unless they are the subject of the "inadvertent contact".

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭BurnUp78

She looked a little like a Morbeg!

Wow.. I haven't heard of morbegs since I was like 3 years old yet as soon as I read the word the song popped into my head! Crazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I've had plenty of men "try it on" that I had zero interest in but only two experiences stand out as bad.

One, where I was in a bar in Galway and a guy put his hand up my skirt and grabbed me. I instinctively punched him in side of the head. He seemed shocked I hadn't enjoyed it.

Another time I was at a boards beers, a fellow mod was filming my legs. When caught, he informed me that I wasn't to worry, that he wouldn't post it in After hours and it was only for him. He was removed by security. There had been a few witnesses. Absolute creep of the highest order. Sickened that he still posts here from his promoted position. Scumbag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,822 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

I've had plenty of men "try it on" that I had zero interest in but only two experiences stand out as bad.

One, where I was in a bar in Galway and a guy put his hand up my skirt and grabbed me. I instinctively punched him in side of the head. He seemed shocked I hadn't enjoyed it.

Another time I was at a boards beers, a fellow mod was filming my legs. When caught, he informed me that I wasn't to worry, that he wouldn't post it in After hours and it was only for him. He was removed by security. There had been a few witnesses. Absolute creep of the highest order. Sickened that he still posts here from his promoted position. Scumbag.

Wow. That beats the Tesco scandal. Have you ever been tempted to out him ?

I was in a venue in Galway watching a band with a mate. I felt something rubbing my bum & mentioned it to my mate. He glanced around & said your in luck.

I turned around & a very pretty young girl flung her arms around my neck. I quickly realised that this was the only way that she could stand up :pac: I looked around the room & spotted her boyfriend at the bar.

I went to one of the bouncers & said that there was going to be trouble. Next minute the boyfriend was knocking nine bells out of the next lad that she used as a support.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,183 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

BurnUp78 wrote: »
    Wow.. I haven't heard of morbegs since I was like 3 years old yet as soon as I read the word the song popped into my head! Crazy.

hqdefault.jpg

Discodog wrote: »
    Wow. That beats the Tesco scandal. Have you ever been tempted to out him ?

Very tempted, yes.

However I decided it against it because it had been a beers that boards.ie had invited mods to, the company ran it themselves rather than your regular public meetup. I informed boards HO of the incident (there were witnesses remember) and a few weeks later he was promoted to Cmod, so I figured it was more likely that I'd get banned if I named him and someone that pathetic isn't worth getting banned for :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I welcome all horny women to do as they please with me

#MeToo

• Registered Users Posts: 15,822 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Very tempted, yes.

However I decided it against it because it had been a beers that boards.ie had invited mods to, the company ran it themselves rather than your regular public meetup. I informed boards HO of the incident (there were witnesses remember) and a few weeks later he was promoted to Cmod, so I figured it was more likely that I'd get banned if I named him and someone that pathetic isn't worth getting banned for :)

At least you have the "pleasure" of knowing that he knows you know :)

I was bemoaning the lack of Galway Beers - now I know why ?

Discodog wrote: »
    At least you have the "pleasure" of knowing that he knows you know :)

I was bemoaning the lack of Galway Beers - now I know why ?

The best AH beers I ever went to was in Galway! So much craic.

^^thought you were joking with your first post! That's mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,109 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

What if they aren't women? Never hear of hazing?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

A few weeks ago in a bar in Galway I was walking up the stairs to the toilet and the guy coming up behind me unzipped my dress all the way down and undid my bra clasp and was going to feel my boob. He got a fine smack in the gob for his efforts.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭qwerty ui op

Very tempted, yes.

It's likely he's reading this now, I wounder what he thinks. He must be afraid you'll say, feck it and blurt it out.

• Advertisement

anna080 wrote: »
    A few weeks ago in a bar in Galway I was walking up the stairs to the toilet and the guy coming up behind me unzipped my dress all the way down and undid my bra clasp and was going to feel my boob. He got a fine smack in the gob for his efforts.
    All while you were walking up a flight of stairs?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭limnam

That's some amount of work to get done before the slap.

Some weirdos out there. Very fast moving weirdos though.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Schindlers Pissed

Was out one night with a few friends from work. A female from work deliberately reversed into my groin and knew exactly what she was doing.....however, she grew up on the same street as my wife, and she knows I'm married.....happily married. She was just trying to start trouble, not to be trusted so she was disappointed when I walked away.

limnam wrote: »
    That's some amount of work to get done before the slap.

Some weirdos out there. Very fast moving weirdos though.

I didn't feel him unzip the dress! Only realised what was happening when I felt his hand going around for the grab

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭joe199

Was out one night with a few friends from work. A female from work deliberately reversed into my groin and knew exactly what she was doing.....however, she grew up on the same street as my wife, and she knows I'm married.....happily married. She was just trying to start trouble, not to be trusted so she was disappointed when I walked away.

But what really happened? And was she good?

Did you tell the wife?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Schindlers Pissed

Ha! That's what really happened and no, I didn't tell my wife....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Gosh he got a lot done before you reacted!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

It's likely he's reading this now, I wounder what he thinks. He must be afraid you'll say, feck it and blurt it out.

If he's reading this now I hope he realises what an utter scumbag he is. He owes Whoops an apology.

• Advertisement

wakka12 wrote: »
    Gosh he got a lot done before you reacted!

I know! Shame on me!
    :rolleyes:

Advertisement