Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Trust me, you really don't want a learning disability, with significantly reduced opportunities in life, in relation to educational, working and general life, a higher possibility of mental health issues and addiction problems etc etc etc. Count your blessings if you don't have one.

and he has the OFF switch and the IGNORE button.... :pac::D so have I!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Leaving Waterford bus station for Limerick! Come on Munster!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Jude13

smurfjed wrote: »
    Waking up in Dubai :)

Ditto

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Adelaide airport, said goodbye to bro niece and sil , gonna miss them, gave my niece loads of cuddles and kisses :3 ,boarding in about an hour, is someone cutting the onions ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

The Xmas fear is upon me..... think I'll go back to bed for the next 16 days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Lying in my bed listening to gunshots from the hall.. The 4 and 9 year old playing.. All my coffee is gone.. :( I woke up and thought it was Monday and I'd no lunches made. Nearly had a heart attack, then I remembered it was Sunday and nothing to do today. Woohoo.
    I also have steak for dinner :D

(((HUGS)))
    Adelaide airport, said goodbye to bro niece and sil , gonna miss them, gave my niece loads of cuddles and kisses :3 ,boarding in about an hour, is someone cutting the onions ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Do you want to build a snowman?!

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sitting room, blinded by the sun - but not complaining - newspaper beside me, coffee brewing, pleasantly warm and going to catch up on some letter writing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Graces7 wrote: »

Come on....let's go and play

Come on....let's go and play

I never see you anymore

:D

Let it go! Let it goooo! :D

Watching Frozen with my daughter Grace. These are songs from that film.

Let it go! Let it goooo! :D

Don't let them in
    Don't let them see.....

Turn away and slam the door.

Don't let them in Don't let them see.....

:D i knew you'd be down with the Frozen Kenley Square Machine.

Two of my granddaughters are obsessed with that film. I'm now singing Let it go, and it'll be stuck in my head all day. 🌨🌨

I'm in bed spending a fortune.

Two of my granddaughters are obsessed with that film. I'm now singing Let it go, and it'll be stuck in my head all day. 🌨🌨

I love the opening music with the choir right at the start with the credits, so magical. One of the perks of having kids/ grandkids too I guess, is that you end up watching this kind of stuff.

Now the likes of that baby shark rubbish is a different story altogether :D

I'm in bed spending a fortune.

Does it have free shipping??

I would like to do online shopping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Nooooooooooooo, please nooo.

Let it go was one of the songs for the christmas show this year, 4 year old loves the movie. I have been frozen for 4 years now,
    On the couch with coffee.

ah thank you! I think you know I don;t have TV etc... so many threads are about people I have never heard of..lol

Glad you had not been at the Christmas booze early ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I love it. Simple as that. Longed to return to Mayo and to a small island all the years I was market trading etc.

A few years ago I was chatting with three german ladies in the layby looking at Blasket. They loved the island but when I said I was seeking to live islanded, their faces changed to horror!

As you say we are each different. Problem is when folk read my words as if they were there! Know what I mean? Here I am HOME. My worst night here was when I got stranded on the MAINLAND by the weather!

I like to read your updates because it gives a view of life that I have never seen, and probably never will. It’s nice to see people living the way they like and overcoming the struggles of what, in your case, island life throws at you :)

Does it have free shipping??

I would like to do online shopping.

Yes, it's free above a certain amount.. I don't do a whole lot online and during the week was the first time I bought off Amazon.. May have had a wine or two on board and f"ed the whole thing up.. was sick to my stomach as I realised straight away what I had done.. I'd say it cost me about 200e for 50e worth of tat.. Couldn't even look at my online banking all week and even now I can only give a quick glance and try to skip past the Amazon payments, head in sand mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It's not so bad at the coalface today although I'm still smothering with this cold but I did get to meet santa :D Lovely man :)

Hungover & trying to pack!
    Don't know how I have gathered up so much stuff in 18 months!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

bubblypop wrote: »
    Hungover & trying to pack!
    Don't know how I have gathered up so much stuff in 18 months!

I’m going to feel the same on Wednesday week! I’ve only been away for 5 months but I can already tell I have waaaay more stuff than I had coming over and I have no idea how I’m gonna get it all home :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Thomond Park, game lifeless and the sun has been in my eyes all match

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I’m going to feel the same on Wednesday week! I’ve only been away for 5 months but I can already tell I have waaaay more stuff than I had coming over and I have no idea how I’m gonna get it all home :eek:

It breeds. That is the only explanation. I have moved 9 times in Ireland and each time.... charity shops are a great thing, you know!

• Advertisement

clock watching as always mid afternoon... counting the cats.. 4 in, one asleep in the shed somewhere .....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement