Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Persepoly wrote: »
    Ok here is a picture of my actual feet.

:D

😱😫😷 the horror!

😀

• Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

So beautiful :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Full on traumatized

Thank god im partial to a Valium at bed time :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Autosport wrote: »
    So beautiful :D

Damn you, thought maybe there was a sneaky pic swap and went back to check. My eyes, round two.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

there a write off :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

bassy wrote: »
    there a write off :D:D

A chiropodist's holiday home is what they are!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

In the car, waiting to be the designated driver 🙄

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Tiredness befell the people of Lilliput and they drifted off into a deep zzzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

"Filthy Hobitses"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Reminds me of the joke about the mixed up fella who showed his penis to a chiropodist by mistake. The chiropodist yelled that's not a foot, no said your man, but it's a good 10 inches.
    In the kitchen, having porridge and toast before I head out to do the chores.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Ugh, I was feeling sick enough before I looked at that.... traumatized now! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

It’s a beautiful morning. Doggies walked. Cats fed. First coffee of the day

Broken down bus. Fml. Argh etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Mmmm, should I get up and go change the world or just roll over and have another snooze?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ah feck, Grem. I'm assuming you're on your way home from work?

I'm lying in the bed. Back to England today. All going well I'll be back at the house by around 6.30pm.

honeybear wrote: »
    It’s a beautiful morning. Doggies walked. Cats fed. First coffee of the day

Same.
    Apart from the cat!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying in bed worried sick, my poor little niece is in hospital with pneumonia

• Registered Users Posts: 4,827 ✭✭✭gifted

Positive vibes being sent your way Seph

• Registered Users Posts: 24,550 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Currently cleaning up my vomit after seeing the foot pic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Really sorry and my best wishes Seph, I hope she recovers speedily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Awh, poor little thing. Fingers and toes crossed here for a quick recovery for her.

Kids are so small and helpless when they are sick. A tough time for you all. Extra Uncle hugs when she recovers.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!!!

Positive thoughts being sent your way Seph xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Hope your niece is better soon Seph, and you’re giving her one of your bear hugs soon, positive vibes!

Beautiful morning, hairdresser and shopping done, heading for a walk on the beach now to undo all my hairdresser's good work!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Having a cuppa and some brown soda bread and jam. The jar says rhubarb and elderflower but it tastes of neither. Probably worthy of a TA post...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hope your niece will be okay Seph, sending positive thoughts.

Bedside, sore from the gym yesterday, but enjoying a lie in :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

No doubt she’s in the best possible place Seph. With any luck she’ll be back to herself before you know it. Kids are tougher than they look.

I have a tooffffache in my wisdom tooth that’s in my gum. Can’t go to the dentist because she’s already threatening to remove the other one on the other side. I had a consultation done before because they’d have to open the gum and stitch it and he was listing off things that can happen, need stitches, broken jaw, dry socket, nerve damage. I almost got whiplash getting out of the chair.
    So if I do get it out I need to be put to sleep and the dentist told me it’s approx 1k per tooth and god help me I am so stingy I couldn’t possibly part with 2k.

But, ow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Oh Seph, a few days of IVs and hopefully your niece will be in flying form again.

Full of Lemsip and surrounded by snotty tissues, my sexy weekend is not exactly going as planned :D

Seph, thinking of her and all of you. The goodwill is strong here in our little corner of the net.

• Advertisement

I decided to get up and go change the world.
    Back in a bit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement