Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Do Do Ya Do Ya Do Ya LOve Me?

• 29-11-2005 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭

Well do you?I've been on boards for ages now yet nobody seems to know me.Whats all that about.Do you have a quiet admiration for me or are you all simply indifferent.:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

/me acnowledges Kernel

I was the one that pointed out that you had hit 1000 posts ages ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

You're that feller on after hours who knows pighead. I remember being seriously offended by something you said about women once, but sure I can't remember it now. Maybe I was pished. *shrugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

ah the ufo nutter :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

No. Rolfmao hates you too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I have absolutely no idea who you are

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

lmao,

I know who you are, yes. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Thanks for the love people, do you all want to be my friends?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

kitty%20hugs.JPG

Aw thanks Rhyme! No need for me to jump off that bridge with a bottle of whiskey on Christmas Eve anymore! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I love you in here Kernel but hate you in After hours!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

did sombody say somthing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

paperclip wrote:
    did sombody say somthing?
    Somebody TYPED something if thats what you mean ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I need to cry, nobody notices me

Kernel wrote:
    Aw thanks Rhyme! No need for me to jump off that bridge with a bottle of whiskey on Christmas Eve anymore! :D

What? How could you even think of such a heinous act!?

Wait, hang on, what kind of whiskey? Cos if it's anything less than a ten year old you just go ahead and jump.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Right, that's it. Sarky is now the Official Bar Tender Extraordinaire of the Cuckoos Nest. And it's not just because I love ten/+ year old whiskey. The beard helped.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

meh nobody likes me either.
    im a loner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Sometimes it's best just to keep your head down and get on with it.

Sarky wrote:
    What? How could you even think of such a heinous act!?

Wait, hang on, what kind of whiskey? Cos if it's anything less than a ten year old you just go ahead and jump.

Pighead rubbing my face in his idol worshipping AH fan club made me momentarily think I was unloved.

Whiskey? yes, I drink that cool blue whiskey, Wkd! I started drinking it to make me cool and loved with the 'in crowd'. Shall I not jump off the bridge Sarky? Shall we raise aloft the blue bottle and toast our friendship in this festive time? :v: :v: :v: :v:

In your face Pighead! Sarky is my new best friend, and we shall drink the fine whiskey of WkD forevah! Hah, Pighead and your G&t's and Smirnoff Ice's, now you realise the power of the darkside!

Perhaps we shall even drink fat frogs, and then our journey to the darkside will be complete.
    :cool:

PS: I'm gonna re-grow my beard also.

In that case, you're going to need a taller bridge...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

does it have to be over water ? there are plenty of motorway bridges about these days that what may be better for the both of you.
    But really do it between the hours of 3am and 5am when there is little or no traffic on the road.

• Advertisement

But traffic will make sure he ends as he started, a bloodied wet patch.

You're just no fun anymore, thaed...

I'm feeling the love people, thanks. Let's all hug one another and spread the good vibes throughout boards!
    :)

Oh shut up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

hey kernel

/me waves

i think its best if only some people know ya (the select few ;)) me i get given out to for no reason :( ah well, on we go

Sarky wrote:
    Oh shut up.

[elton john] Caaaan you feeeeeel the loooooove toniggghhht [/elton john]

hey kernel

/me waves

i think its best if only some people know ya (the select few ;)) me i get given out to for no reason :( ah well, on we go

/me waves back

You're from Dundalk, you're a cailin, sure what's not to like? :D

The vapid idiocy, perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Yo kernel, liked you're work in Pigheads gf thread, particularly your musings with LadyJ.

Daddio wrote:
    Yo kernel, liked you're work in Pigheads gf thread, particularly your musings with LadyJ.

Ah thank you Daddio.. it's not my finest work, but I'm glad it entertained! :)
    I'm working on some new threads at the moment... they just need a little more tweaking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

Sarky wrote:
    The vapid idiocy, perhaps?
    whats that mean :confused: cos its bout me no?

Advertisement