boards.ie Mobile
Page 50 of 50
« First < 40484950
Android Devices>Samsung S9/9+
Truckermal 18:10 Today
Originally Posted by MarkY91:
Kinda bored of Samsung. Had each yearly version since S5.

Anyone else thinking of jumping ship? Or maybe waiting until the S10 reveal?

I original hoped the pixel 3 would be good but the notch is horrendous
I've the S9+ and started with the S1 and ya like yourself fancy a change possibly Xiaomi next time.
[Quote] [Thank]
sentient_6 19:28 Today (1 Thanks)
Originally Posted by BorneTobyWilde:
Why is the camera so incredibly crap on these phones and the Note 9
Thats sacrilege around here. The camera on the Note 9 is horrendous but god forbid I would express that fact.
[Quote] [Thank]
MarkY91 19:58 Today (1 Thanks)
Originally Posted by Truckermal:
I've the S9+ and started with the S1 and ya like yourself fancy a change possibly Xiaomi next time.
Took me from the first time the notch appeared until the past week or so to stop despising any phone with it. I don't have a choice anyway as it's the future. So I'll just go with it. My brother has the Huawei p20 lite that looks decent. The battery life on them are meant to be amazing

I've been obsessed with getting a pixel mostly for the camera but the notch is just TOO big.

I'll look into the latest Xiaomi.
[Quote] [Thank]
BorneTobyWilde 20:14 Today
Originally Posted by sentient_6:
Thats sacrilege around here. The camera on the Note 9 is horrendous but god forbid I would express that fact.

It really is, and for that price, it's daylight robbery by Sam Ng. Hurts my eyes even looking at photos from Samsung's Note and S9 range.
[Quote] [Thank]
BorneTobyWilde 20:15 Today
Originally Posted by MarkY91:
Took me from the first time the notch appeared until the past week or so to stop despising any phone with it. I don't have a choice anyway as it's the future. So I'll just go with it. My brother has the Huawei p20 lite that looks decent. The battery life on them are meant to be amazing

I've been obsessed with getting a pixel mostly for the camera but the notch is just TOO big.

I'll look into the latest Xiaomi.

Can't you just turn off the notch. Who needs that two corners of screen that is there when it's on, might as well just turn it off and leave it off.
[Quote] [Thank]
MarkY91 20:17 Today
Originally Posted by BorneTobyWilde:
Can't you just turn off the notch. Who needs that two corners of screen that is there when it's on, might as well just turn it off and leave it off.
Yeah I only became aware of turning the notch off recently which eases me into the idea of buying a notch phone.
[Quote] [Thank]
Page 50 of 50
« First < 40484950

Back to Forum
Google Analytics

Share Tweet