Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Getting paid for 4th in 4.10 Cheltenham?

• 14-03-2017 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭1gunsnroses

I backed Indian stream @33/1 ew today but checked results and only had first 3 on results page and as he came 4th and there was 17 runners will I get paid out with Ladbrokes?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

Depends on how many places ladbrokes were paying for the race.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭1gunsnroses

Depends on how many places ladbrokes were paying for the race.

Shouldn't they pay out with more than 16 in the race?

• Site Banned Posts: 129 ✭✭nosilver

Isn't that just handicap races?

I don't think the mare's hurdle was a handicap race.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭1gunsnroses

nosilver wrote: »
    Isn't that just handicap races?

I don't think the mare's hurdle was a handicap race.

Feck anyway had a tip for him and 50 notes ew 😩

• I backed Indian stream @33/1 ew today but checked results and only had first 3 on results page and as he came 4th and there was 17 runners will I get paid out with Ladbrokes?

It wasn't a Handicap so only 3 places.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

You probably know this but what I usually so with a horse those odds is back it without the fav

• Registered Users Posts: 10,615 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Still would have been a loser?
    Betting w/o fav would mean if the fav wins and you finish 2nd you get paid as a winner, if the Fav doesn't win, you get nothing.
    Will also get lower odds for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Betting w/o fav would mean if the fav wins and you finish 2nd you get paid as a winner, if the Fav doesn't win, you get nothing.

Nope. The favourite is disregarded wherever it places.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

okidoki987 wrote: »

would of been 3rd wo fav and had been backed each way so would of paid all be it not at 33/1

Advertisement