Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add this bet up for me please??

• 19-06-2017 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hi, I did a small bet yesterday in pp.
    €1 win lucky 15
    €2.50 e/w accum.
    Two placed horse @ 16/1 and 8/1 and 2 winners @11/4 and 3/1.

When I went in to collect today it didn't add up to what I expected so I took the docket back.
    Just interested to find out if I have done it up wrong.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭zimmermania

md323 wrote: »
    Hi, I did a small bet yesterday in pp.
    €1 win lucky 15
    €2.50 e/w accum.
    Two placed horse @ 16/1 and 8/1 and 2 winners @11/4 and 3/1.

When I went in to collect today it didn't add up to what I expected so I took the docket back.
    Just interested to find out if I have done it up wrong.

Thanks in advance

The 1 euro lucky 15 pays 22.75,you don't say if the accum is 1/4 or 1/5 so I haves taken the two big prices at 1/4 and the smaller prices as 1/5 in that case you will get 90 approx. back plus the 22.75 112.75 in total

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭md323

The 1 euro lucky 15 pays 22.75,you don't say if the accum is 1/4 or 1/5 so I haves taken the two big prices at 1/4 and the smaller prices as 1/5 in that case you will get 90 approx. back plus the 22.75 112.75 in total

Sorry, I'm not sure if they were a 1/4 or a 1/5.
    When I went in to collect I was handed €96. I was expecting more then that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭wally79

Must have been the 2 big prices and 1 of the other at 1/5 place with last one at 1/4

Gives around 73/74 return plus your 22 for the lucky 15 would equal the 96 they were giving you

Use Paddy power bet calculator to check yourself

http://bet-calculator.paddypower.com/#!/popup/bet?type=accum-4

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭droidman123

Great app that makes bets up for you,has the options of putting 1/4,1/5 th odds etc in for e/w singles and multipiles,and you can also put in any rule 4,s .it will make up exactly what you are due back from your bet

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BluboxLabs.BetsSettler

Advertisement