Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Betbright won't accept / will accept

• 05-09-2017 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hadn't used a betbright account in about a year.
    Logged in yesterday and deposited money ok.
    Reason I was using account was to back growl for haydock sprint cup this Saturday.
    Betbright were 66/1, with most others only 33/1.

Anyhow want to place bet and got bet declined message. Tried several times.
    Then tried small bet on different horse in same race and that got accepted fine.

Went back in today just to check. Now growl is at 25/1 and I was able to back it on betbright fine. Did minuscule stake just to see would it work.

Anyway just wondering any idea why they'd decline original bet. It was only a small bet anyway. Surely if they quote a price they should take a bet on it. Especially given small stakes.

He had better not win / place on Saturday now!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

They will have a limit on the liability they are willing to accept on each horse. Your bet was over this limit so got declined.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭mayoman1973

Betbright = Joke ,  Bin them.  Dont know why I use the term "Them" as I doubt it is much more than a one man show.  Hence the slowness in adjusting the odds.

Advertisement