Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Teaser

• 15-12-2017 9:00pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,981 Mod ✭✭✭✭

With the latest game over and done with, everyone is feeling Christmassy. So go home to your families, be merry, have a great holiday season.

But you're all going to want to come back in January.

For Werewolf XXII....

Werewolf goes....

d7183f72078df410f83279c1b7bbc191--disney-movies-to-watch-disney-films.jpg

Have you ever wanted to be your favorite Disney princess?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Perhaps run around in the Pridelands?

VillainousAffectionateFluke-max-1mb.gif

Fly to Neverland even?

giphy.gif

OR....

Would you prefer to be a Disney villain?

giphy.gif

tumblr_nva5srhCax1uggb2ao1_500.gif

You could be any of these things. All you have to do, is wish upon a star.....

Or just sign up in January when we post the thread:P

Coming in January:

Necro, Kolido and raze_them_all Present...

WEREWOLF GOES DISNEY

91747304-ee12-42e2-a1af-1aa0784ef340.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Disney is taking over everything else. Makes sense they take werewlf too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭tritium

Pter wrote: »
    Disney is taking over everything else. Makes sense they take werewlf too

This is true! The (marvel) superheroes and star wars games were technicallly Disney games.

Wont stop me signing up in the hope of getting to munch Mickey Mouse though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Quick Question

Im not sure how long it takes to put these together, but can a game not be set up for the christmas break?

ardinn wrote: »
    Quick Question

Im not sure how long it takes to put these together, but can a game not be set up for the christmas break?

Normally the addiction doesnt take hold so fast.....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Quick Question

i might run a true vanilla game if we get interest
    get 12 people onboards and i'll do it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,981 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Quick Question

A game could probably be put together in a few days tbh.

It's just for a big game like we're planning, we want the max number of sign-ups so get Christmas out of the way :D:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,981 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Tigger wrote: »
    i might run a true vanilla game if we get interest
    get 12 people onboards and i'll do it

First.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

tritium wrote: »
    Normally the addiction doesnt take hold so fast.....;)

I was just thinking people will have a lot of time now over the next few weeks - If one is put together i'll play!

Ill play

I was just thinking people will have a lot of time now over the next few weeks - If one is put together i'll play!

Haha just messing with you. The addiction things a bit of a running gag.

• Advertisement

I'll play

tritium wrote:
    This is true! The (marvel) superheroes and star wars games were technicallly Disney games.

Disney are buying fox, so Simpsons will soon be Disney too.

X-Men as well if we ever have an X-Men game.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I have a Disney themed Christmas tree. I so badly want to play this game. But it depends on when it is.

Between college and work, I have no free time. I thought I’d be free this week, but then a colleague was brought to hospital and I was asked to cover. I couldn’t say no!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,392 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I so love Disney. Hyped for this :D

Tigger is running a vanilla game over Christmas for anyone who'd like to play :)

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057820309

Disney are buying fox, so Simpsons will soon be Disney too.

In for xmen thanks petr :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Oooooh x men!

Quick Question

I did warn ya. This is what happens when you step into the world of WW......

In for xmen thanks petr

Oooooh x men!

We might see for March.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

You need to do an Underworld themed game (the ****ty action.movie franchise, not the pants factory in coronation Street...although....) and have the villagers be werewolves and the wolves be the vampires. People begging "don't Lynch me, I'm a wolf like you!" and... Actually that's it, that's all I have.

If there isn't a Disney game task where everyone is required to post in rhyming couplets during specific hours of the day to talk about how they feel inside, I will very upset.

• Advertisement

Banjo wrote:
    If there isn't a Disney game task where everyone is required to post in rhyming couplets during specific hours of the day to talk about how they feel inside, I will very upset.

That will not be a task. That will be mandatory:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

My wedding was Disney themed, if I didn't immediately sign up for this what sort of fan would I be?

(Even though I clearly need a break after my meltdown in the last game)

Mollyb60 wrote:

That was class though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    My wedding was Disney themed, if I didn't immediately sign up for this what sort of fan would I be?

Every wedding is Disney themed. A beautiful princess is rescued by a handsome prince (or princess, I'm not here to judge!) from a miserable old troll and a hideous dragon, and they live happily ever after.
    In other news, visiting the in-laws this Christmas... :)

I felt violated after the abuse hurled at my anon username :P

(Not really, I deserved... most of it :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

In

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

In, depending on when. Exams over but college not yet back on the last week of Jan, starting 22/1, so .... just saying????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

We're all gonna get names aren't we? I wanna me Anna or Moana. I'll settle for Elsa but that's my final offer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

We're all gonna get names aren't we? I wanna me Anna or Moana. I'll settle for Elsa but that's my final offer

Stitch it is!

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    In, depending on when. Exams over but college not yet back on the last week of Jan, starting 22/1, so .... just saying????

Oooh.... I think we can work something out. Have to look at my roster myself shortly :P

Advertisement