Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf Statistics

• 13-01-2018 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

I dunno about the rest of you, but I love stats. I figured we didn't have enough stats so came up with a way to give us more stats, so without further ado....

...I present...

A spreadsheet

Sorry to disappoint but I've only had time to do the stats for G1 so far, if anyone wishes to help me fill out stats or has a better way of presenting some of the data, please help, turns out I'm crap at spreadsheets.

If you've an idea for a stat to track, post it here and add it to the template!

UPDATE:

Separate stats sheet for all games to date.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v6otVuvtzaSOv_PbMo-HKBNU6wP3MAh45xelsTQN1jo/edit#gid=0
    sKeith wrote: »
    How to add a new game to the statistics google sheet

Okay, I think I have this down as simple as I can now.

1. ALWAYS leave a blank game column between stats and games.
    2. To add your new game, right click this empty column header and click add column on the left.
    3. That's it, the new column is yours, fill it in and ALWAYS leave the last column blank.
    How to add new player slots.

If you leave last slot open and empty, things should be easier.
    Insert slot above last empty. Add a few while you are at it, its quicker to do this for 4 or 5 at a time than having to do it 4 or 5 times.
    On the last working stats line, select from 'villager' to last column, 'times a wolf' (all the stats lines).
    When selected, floodfill the whole selection down the 4 or 5 new slots you created. (to floodfill, find, click and hold the box at bottom right of selection, and expand it down the range you want to floodfill into.)

That's all folks, the new slots are ready to be filled with new players.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mark on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Updated with the more recent spreadsheet of games and players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

updated stats with overwatch game, and new players. (alert if you see anything wrong, your input always welcome)

as formulas needed to be pushed around, i have created 4 x 'newplayer' slots, which can be rename with new players, and 3 next games.
    when you run out of spaces, give me a shout to add more, or carefully do it yourself.

Now, whoever beautifys that sheet can beautify it again, i dont make thing look pretty :)

updated. already found an error :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,192 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Cheers for all that!!

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

Updated with stats from the last two games (i think i got the letters to roles right SK).

Lads, Trit has played in 25 games. With a 56% win rate. Fair fcuking play to you Trit.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v6otVuvtzaSOv_PbMo-HKBNU6wP3MAh45xelsTQN1jo/edit#gid=0

Pter wrote: »
    Updated with stats from the last two games (i think i got the letters to roles right SK).

Lads, Trit has played in 25 games. With a 56% win rate. Fair fcuking play to you Trit.

mods are M

edit, oh i see you got them for westworld.

• Advertisement

mods are M

edit, oh i see you got them for westworld.

Yeah whoops sorry forgot to do the EE ones

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lol, yoss is the new tritium with his 'never-wolf' status.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necrominus wrote: »
    Lol, yoss is the new tritium with his 'never-wolf' status.

Ha! Never noticed that.

He played EE though didn't he? Marked as not having done so.

Should Vale & Murray be combined?

Everyone else who's gone by different names seems to have been (gufc21/guffy, dottie_lottie/TB, EMF2010/Ecto ....), so probably should to be consistent.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote: »
    Ha! Never noticed that.

He played EE though didn't he? Marked as not having done so.

Yeah so that's...Jaysus.

17 games as a member of team village :eek::eek:

He was SK once though (Simpsons iirc)

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote:
    Everyone else who's gone by different names seems to have been (gufc21/guffy, dottie_lottie/TB, EMF2010/Ecto ....), so probably should to be consistent.

Sure. Go for it! :)

quickbeam wrote:

Fwiw there is a difference between a name change and closing and opening an account

Fwiw there is a difference between a name change and closing and opening an account

I'm the same person dude.

You are fine with your past life. Are we saying that if someone closes and opens an account, they have to declare it? It's a precedent is all. And it's not the same as amending your username. All the old posts are still on that account. Not true when there is a second account involved.

Ah really I don't care that much. As long as we remain consistent whatever we do.

Well it was declared. Everyone knew my change and I had also announced my intention to change. Too many posts on old account. It should be merged so that players know it's the same player.

But if ye dont want to, no biggie.

But if ye dont want to, no biggie.

I really don't mind. In fairness you were very upfront about it all.

If someone else wants it separate that will be fine too Imo.

Whatever the poster wants I guess.

Doing some research :pac: for future fantasy ww.

Kolido and QB currently the hottest players out there with 4 wins on the bounce

Next up on 3 games is

Msfd and Ardinn

on 2 games

Necro, Loughc and Trit

*apologies if i made any mistakes in that I really didnt do it very carefully

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Happy enough with my stats so far:

6 times a villager and a 50% win ratio
    1 time as a wolf and 100%
    1 time as other (Mogwai) and 100%

5/8 or 62.5% overall isn't amazing but crosstownk is the only one to have played as much or more than me to have better. Now that that has officially been stated though I feel my ratio will start to drop and tbh I expect the more one plays the harder it is to keep a good ratio like that anyway.

Very impressive record BH. Looking forward to see if its a good start or you are just that good in general :D

Happy enough with my stats so far:

6 times a villager and a 50% win ratio
    1 time as a wolf and 100%
    1 time as other (Mogwai) and 100%

5/8 or 62.5% overall isn't amazing but crosstownk is the only one to have played as much or more than me to have better. Now that that has officially been stated though I feel my ratio will start to drop and tbh I expect the more one plays the harder it is to keep a good ratio like that anyway.
    Very impressive record BH. Looking forward to see if its a good start or you are just that good in general :D

BH's record is very impressive.

Out of the 654 entries into the games.
    275 got called Winners.

out of those 275,

219 of those wins are due to being part of a winning village team.
    55 of those wins are due to being part of a winning wolf team.
    Only 1 of those wins was a solo win.

Congrats BH, the only solo win as of yet.

• Advertisement

Updated for JP.

When I click on the Players List to sort by player name, it only sorts up to Row 92, so not sure why that is.

I kept the SK win the same colour as an SK player, but added the asterix. For some reason it wouldn't let me change the colour.

Feel free to amend if I got anything wrong.

[/bored on a Wednesday morning]

quickbeam wrote:
    I kept the SK win the same colour as an SK player, but added the asterix. For some reason it wouldn't let me change the colour.

It's conditional formatting that changes the colour to match the text. I'll take a look when I get back from hols, unless someone else wants to mess around with it in the meantime.

Pter wrote:
    It's conditional formatting that changes the colour to match the text. I'll take a look when I get back from hols, unless someone else wants to mess around with it in the meantime.

Ha! Wait till sKeith gets up and he'll have it done today I'd say :pac:

You crazy spreadsheet folk :pac:

Updated for JP.

When I click on the Players List to sort by player name, it only sorts up to Row 92, so not sure why that is.

Feel free to amend if I got anything wrong.

[/bored on a Wednesday morning]

open sheet,
    click the top left box to select whole sheet.
    click format, conditional formatting.
    find rule that say, turn it purple if it contains 'sk'
    edit it to exact text, and add new rule for exact text 'sk*'

Edit: not doing myself, as i don't beautify stuff ;) it too difficult, i don't have any idea what colour sk or sk* should be...

open sheet,
    click the top left box to select whole sheet.
    click format, conditional formatting.
    find rule that say, turn it purple if it contains 'sk'
    edit it to exact text, and add new rule for exact text 'sk*'

Edit: not doing myself, as i don't beautify stuff ;) it too difficult, i don't have any idea what colour sk or sk* should be...

Thanks. Done.

Any idea on...

Thanks. Done.

Any idea on...

haha, think you have it already, seen it change, (filter view)

I case you haven't , find bottom right of the data you want sorted, drag it up to top left of data you want sorted, Data, filter view, create new filter view.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Thanks. Done.

Any idea on...

I think you just need to turn off the filter on the right of the toolbar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Just looking at my stats.

19 x V
    3 x WW
    6 X Mod

SO I mod more often than I am evil haha

Mods are intrinsically evil imo.

• Advertisement

Took a look and the conditional formatting wasnt extended to include the JP game. Its updated there so should be correct.

sKeith (or anyone thus inclined), im not so hot on whatif's, so can you take a look at column AW if you get a chance to do up the % win as SK please?

Advertisement