Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

liquid nitrogen in neighbouring counties near carlow

• 29-01-2018 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

does anyone know any gas companies that I can personally go to to get a 3 litre liquid nitrogen dewar filled am not sure if boc will fill it I need it without any direct debit, I basically need it as a once of purchase but would like to pick it up myself air products don't do small amounts and it needs to be a contracted scheduled delivery, also Praxair only do dry ice. also if anyone knows if Bolandcryo would fill my dewar let me know all answers appreciated desperate to get liquid nitrogen. Also tried cattle breeding companies and they only deliver and also want a direct debit contract.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

wsa30h wrote: »
    does anyone know any gas companies that I can personally go to to get a 3 litre liquid nitrogen dewar filled am not sure if boc will fill it I need it without any direct debit, I basically need it as a once of purchase but would like to pick it up myself air products don't do small amounts and it needs to be a contracted scheduled delivery, also Praxair only do dry ice. also if anyone knows if Bolandcryo would fill my dewar let me know all answers appreciated desperate to get liquid nitrogen. Also tried cattle breeding companies and they only deliver and also want a direct debit contract.

I could magic some up for you. Cost you two sheep.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I have a water walking ring if you want to go traipsing across a few lakes searching for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Lads, don't take the piss. You'll give a bad impression.

@wsa30h - I would treat it like Tomatillos or Frangelico : if you don't want to buy in bulk, go to a trendy restaurant (in your case, one that thinks it's still 2009 and that liquidizing a pea and then freezing the pea-liquid quickly so that it reforms into a pea is somehow cleverer than just serving a ****ing pea) and ask them to sort you out with some the next time they're ordering in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭wsa30h

thanks for all the replys banjo do you know any restaurants like that maybe one such as molecular gastronomy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

thanks for all the replys banjo do you know any restaurants like that maybe one such as molecular gastronomy

No, sorry, I was actually taking the piss and it turns out I'm in way over my head.

ok thanks I guess its not possible to obtain I guess dry ice will have to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

ok thanks I guess its not possible to obtain I guess dry ice will have to do

What are you trying to blow up anyway ?

I just wanted to freeze stuff and liquiefy and freeze other gases and make a tiny bit of my own dry ice just to say I made my own piece of dry ice

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

mod

Try the Carlow regional forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement