boards.ie Mobile
Page 209 of 209
« First < 109159199207208209
Training Logs>Festina lente
Murph_D 09:32 12-02-2018
Plenty of good northside routes, Ray!
[Quote] [Thank]
RayCun 13:19 12-02-2018
Originally Posted by Murph_D:
Plenty of good northside routes, Ray!
I'm already on the northside! You want me to go deeper?!?
[Quote] [Thank]
Murph_D 15:55 12-02-2018 (1 Thanks)
Originally Posted by RayCun:
I'm already on the northside! You want me to go deeper?!?
You have the whole northern seafront at your disposal, some of the best running territory in the city and (marginally) closer to the IFSC than Irishtown!
[Quote] [Thank]
RayCun 18:08 12-02-2018 (2 Thanks)
For now, I'm sticking with the running group in work - where they lead I follow! I think they have run out Clontarf way sometimes, but only when they have more time.
[Quote] [Thank]
Annie get your Run 14:15 13-02-2018
Originally Posted by Murph_D:
You have the whole northern seafront at your disposal, some of the best running territory in the city and (marginally) closer to the IFSC than Irishtown!
Yes but you have to run through some of 'less pretty' areas of ND to get to the seafront :p. I've done that run a few times over to Fairview park, I much prefer the jaunt to Irishtown, less traffic, more seagulls!
[Quote] [Thank]
Murph_D 15:04 13-02-2018 (1 Thanks)
Originally Posted by Annie get your Run:
Yes but you have to run through some of 'less pretty' areas on NCD to get to the seafront :p. I've done that run a few times over to Fairview park, I much prefer the jaunt to Irishtown, less traffic, more seagulls!
Now now, are you suggesting that East Wall is less salubrious than Ringsend? Plus (depending of course on your starting point) there is the route through East Point that allows you a relatively traffic-free 'short cut' to the seafront! #northsidenous
[Quote] [Thank]
Annie get your Run 15:28 13-02-2018
Originally Posted by Murph_D:
Now now, are you suggesting that East Wall is less salubrious than Ringsend? Plus (depending of course on your starting point) there is the route through East Point that allows you a relatively traffic-free 'short cut' to the seafront! #northsidenous
Absolutely! :D and this is a south side log, we don't want to discombobulate poor Ray any more than he already has been!

Of course Ray you could always run up the quays into the Phoenix Park - the more salubrious part of the DNS!
[Quote] [Thank]
OOnegative 15:36 13-02-2018
Originally Posted by Annie get your Run:
Absolutely! :D and this is a south side log, we don't want to discombobulate poor Ray any more than he already has been!

Of course Ray you could always run up the quays into the Phoenix Park - the more salubrious part of the DNS!
Phoenix Park is Southside Dublin, D8.
[Quote] [Thank]
Annie get your Run 15:59 13-02-2018 (2 Thanks)
Originally Posted by OOnegative:
Phoenix Park is Southside Dublin.
We might need Denis to settle this argument, while the PP is Dublin 8 it is in fact on the North Side. D8 being the only even post code to cover South and North of the city.

Apologies Ray, you can have your log back now... :o
[Quote] [Thank]
RayCun 20:05 13-02-2018 (3 Thanks)
The president is hardly a northsider, therefore the park must be on the southside. QED :)
[Quote] [Thank]
average_runner 20:59 13-02-2018 (2 Thanks)
Originally Posted by OOnegative:
Phoenix Park is Southside Dublin, D8.
Anything on north side of the liffey is north Dublin.
[Quote] [Thank]
Murph_D 22:41 13-02-2018 (4 Thanks)
Boards always has all the answers:

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2055383930

Anyway, Ray, welcome to DNS.
[Quote] [Thank]
RayCun 15:14 17-02-2018 (6 Thanks)
Work things Monday and Tuesday, just got out for 10k Monday evening and 6 Tuesday morning.
Wednesday fit in a lunchtime session of 12x200 off 200, and a run home, taking average runner's advice and running out to join the Dodder, going home from there.
Back in the same way Thursday, and easy at lunch.
Off work yesterday, 10k steady in the morning and 6 easy in the evening.
10k easy this morning,6 to come later,
Tomorrow will be 12 miles progression in the morning and 5 miles easy later.
[Quote] [Thank]
Page 209 of 209
« First < 109159199207208209


Back to Forum
Google Analytics

Share Tweet