Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tom Clancy's The Division

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Well........... I'm erect.

Any word on whether or not it'll have split screen co-op?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Me too.

Guys Guys There are special forums for that kind of thing

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

The game that makes me want a PS4.

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Ubisoft have said if there is demand for it they will release a PC version and that people should "sign petitions, get on the forums and post their requests"

Hence a petition has been set up to have this released on PC, up to 10,000 signatures already (in 1 day). Normally I wouldn't put great faith in online petitions but since since Ubisoft said they are actually monitoring interest its probably worth a punt.

https://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-release-tom-clancy-s-the-division-for-pc#share

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Azza wrote: »
    Ubisoft have said if there is demand for it they will release a PC version and that people should "sign petitions, get on the forums and post their requests"

Hence a petition has been set up to have this released on PC, up to 10,000 signatures already (in 1 day). Normally I wouldn't put great faith in online petitions but since since Ubisoft said they are actually monitoring interest its probably worth a punt.

https://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-release-tom-clancy-s-the-division-for-pc#share

Signed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Yeah, signed. Worked for Dark Souls, so has to be worth a shot.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Azza wrote: »

Maybe I'm being carried cynical but it sounds like a marketing stunt to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Maybe I'm being carried cynical but it sounds like a marketing stunt to me.

of course it is

everything ubisoft do is a marketing stunt :pac: their worse then ea haha

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

EA is worse than EA!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

Yep, confirmed for PC today, video below; :)

http://youtu.be/3F-Xu1S9wv0

• Registered Users Posts: 17,650 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

And there goes any reason to buy a PS4 or Xbox one, now if we can just get a GTAV pc release before chirstmas i may mess my pants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

i belive this is true myself...but its unconfirmed rumoir right now....delayed until 2015: http://ie.ign.com/articles/2014/01/07/the-division-may-be-delayed-to-2015

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

jenjenten wrote: »
    i belive this is true myself...but its unconfirmed rumoir right now....delayed until 2015: http://ie.ign.com/articles/2014/01/07/the-division-may-be-delayed-to-2015

knew it would happen
    its ubi after all
    unconfirmed for now but come closer to this years winter it will be pushed back
    just like watch dogs

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

d'you what though? When Ubi does eventually get a game out, it works. Those hungry bastards in EA would do well to learn from that..

weiland79 wrote: »

Really hope its not delayed. If im honest there isnt that much else I was looking forward to in 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2NJSAvuiQ0
    Kind of hard not to get excited.

New gameplay vid

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Yeti Beast

I'm starting to think that this being delayed is a good thing - I'd hate for it to be broken in some way upon release.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

They need to stop talking about now. Just sit on it and say nothing until next year's E3 (which would, frustratingly, mark its THIRD E3 appearance with still a good 8 months to go until release) and show us the progress that has been made.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Agreed, if they could have a playable demo at next year's that'd be pretty sweet and leave it all alone till then.

Agreed, the gameplay yesterday actually made me more apprehensive about it. Possibly due to how scripted it was and the bizarre voice coms where they were role playing actually being in the game but then not being in the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

VinLieger wrote: »
    Agreed, the gameplay yesterday actually made me more apprehensive about it. Possibly due to how scripted it was and the bizarre voice coms where they were role playing actually being in the game but then not being in the game?

Ubisoft always overdo their scripted voice comms when demoing games. Rainbow Six : Siege's demo was a prime example of it.

Venom wrote: »
    Ubisoft always overdo their scripted voice comms when demoing games. Rainbow Six : Siege's demo was a prime example of it.

Very true but the Division one was just beyond bizarre in comparison, who in Ubisoft thinks this is a good idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I want them to use real gamers next time:

"Bigcock69, stop teabagging those bodies!"
    "I f*cked your mom last night!"
    "You stupid sh*t c~nt %$(£"@$%&")_*"£$&(*%&^£$()%*^#':@{]:}{£$%£^$, and the horse you rode in on!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

humanji wrote: »
    I want them to use real gamers next time:

"Bigcock69, stop teabagging those bodies!"
    "I f*cked your mom last night!"
    "You stupid sh*t c~nt %$(£"@$%&")_*"£$&(*%&^£$()%*^#':@{]:}{£$%£^$, and the horse you rode in one!"

With one guy who's got his volume turned right the way up creating nothing but echo, and another whose kids you can hear running around the house roaring and shouting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

That time lapse Trailer is pretty awesome.

Advertisement