Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CEX what are they like for trading in ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

mrcheez wrote: »
    I just ended up selling to Gamestop in the end as they were offering €37 instead of €20! Wow. :)

But good info here in the meantime :)

Weird, for what game?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,619 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

nix wrote: »
    Weird, for what game?

South Park - Fractured But Whole

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

South Park - Fractured But Whole

Bought it there this week for €35 new with season pass and stick of truth so you got horrid lucky there

Bought it there this week for €35 new with season pass and stick of truth so you got horrid lucky there

I bought the Collector's Edition with the Coon figurine and all DLC for €50 during Xmas sales

So €13 for the superb figurine and a copy of Stick of Truth, after I finished the Fractured But Whole.

Happy out.. couldn't believe my luck.. and it was €37 CASH too

Gamestop have a promo at the moment where they are matching the voucher value with cash

I bought the Collector's Edition with the Coon figurine and all DLC for €50 during Xmas sales

So €13 for the superb figurine and a copy of Stick of Truth, after I finished the Fractured But Whole.

Happy out.. couldn't believe my luck.. and it was €37 CASH too

Gamestop have a promo at the moment where they are matching the voucher value with cash

Sorry I sold it to a friend for €35 today now, every euro helps :pac:

• Advertisement

Sorry I sold it to a friend for €35 today now, every euro helps :pac:

You sold the collector's edition, or just the game itself?

I think the Collector's Edition is being bought back by Gamestop for €90 or something :D

I still want my Coon figurine though. I have Cartman looking disapprovingly at me all the time. Keeps me on my toes.

You sold the collector's edition, or just the game itself?

I think the Collector's Edition is being bought back by Gamestop for €90 or something :D

I still want my Coon figurine though. I have Cartman looking disapprovingly at me all the time. Keeps me on my toes.

No just the regular edition, getting money back after a week is still good for a game and paying €13 for a coon figure isn't a mad price if you look at it that way

No just the regular edition, getting money back after a week is still good for a game and paying €13 for a coon figure isn't a mad price if you look at it that way

You completed it in a week?!? FFS that game never ended for me, took me 2.5 weeks (albeit playing for max 3 hours most nights)

You completed it in a week?!? FFS that game never ended for me, took me 2.5 weeks (albeit playing for max 3 hours most nights)

Just the main story and a couple side missions didn't come close to 100%, the ending bit with Cartman was a bit of a crapshow and soured the game for me

Just the main story and a couple side missions didn't come close to 100%, the ending bit with Cartman was a bit of a crapshow and soured the game for me

Ah yeah I did all the side missions, but still the game was a LOT longer than I expected.

Best bit was the priest fight... didn't see that coming :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,281 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

They have a price on their computer system and they are warned to never ever depart from that price. My buddy worked for them and he said the manager would have felt at home in the 3rd Reich!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Nollog

One thing I like about cex credit is that if you're headed over to the UK you can email them your credit code and get a pound code back to use over there. Cex are much cheaper in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

/\/ollog wrote: »
    One thing I like about cex credit is that if you're headed over to the UK you can email them your credit code and get a pound code back to use over there. Cex are much cheaper in the UK.

I never knew this was possible am in the market for a new 2ds xl will definitely use this info to get one.

Traded in Wolfenstein II for €27 cash @ GS today ... wow I only bought the thing brand new at Xmas for €20 which came with a separate steelbook cover (which I've kept as a room ornament)

Get on that trade-in deal folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

How long are they doing the cash trade for

How long are they doing the cash trade for

Who? GS? Think it's stops today

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I'll try and get in

Advertisement