Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pfizer - Any idea how interview process looks like?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dark and Long

Got my thanks but no thanks email today also :(

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dark and Long

Has anyone attempted, or had any luck if they did, in getting feedback from these assessment centres?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

This place makes me smile now. So happy I did not get the job if it still there.

If any of you are let go I am sorry for you. Times are better now. Good luck.

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/health-pharma/pfizer-cancels-400m-dublin-expansion-with-loss-of-350-jobs-1.2882655

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Robod

Hi Sab, did you go through the assessment center stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 L_isamess

dobsdave wrote: »
    Pfizer products, competancy, why do you want to work here, what would you do if...

Hi I have the face to face interview coming up in a couple of days, do you remember what kind of questions you were asked? Behavioural? Many science based questions? And any particular aspects of Pfizer to know?thanks

• Advertisement

L_isamess wrote: »
    Hi I have the face to face interview coming up in a couple of days, do you remember what kind of questions you were asked? Behavioural? Many science based questions? And any particular aspects of Pfizer to know?thanks

If you aren't a graduate and haven't worked in bio pharma they won't be asking any science questions I'd think.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭BIRDCAGE1

Hi there. Does anybody know what the shift pattern is at pfizer grange castle.

There's AFAIK 24 5 & 24 7 patterns and others too.

24 7 would be ....... M & T days, F S & S nights, W & T days, M & T nights, F S & S days and then W & T nights.

7 twelve hour days & 7 twelve hour nights spread over 28 days.... working every 2nd weekend. 42 hours/week average :)

Advertisement