Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The 'trampoline wars' FG Off Topic Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sullivlo wrote:
    I did hell and back yesterday. It lived up to its name. I cannot walk today.

Well done :)

I.... had a big filthy burger and watched a movie :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Necrominus wrote: »
    Well done :)

I.... had a big filthy burger and watched a movie :o

I got up at 4am and got 3 trains, an underground train, a plane, a bus and then drove for an hour and a half to get home to Belfast. Arrived in just before 7pm. Travelling is the worst. :(

(Fussen was amazing though, like a freakin postcard.)
    453559.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mollyb60 wrote:
    (Fussen was amazing though, like a freakin postcard.)

What's that? Some sort of barn?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

sullivlo wrote:
    I did hell and back yesterday. It lived up to its name. I cannot walk today.

Congrats, well jealous! I've been wanting to do it for ages.
    How did you find the wall climb bits, that's my weakest bit

Pter wrote: »
    What's that? Some sort of barn?

Yeah a real ****hole.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Well done sully! How did you find the water obstacle. The one where you slide into the lake.

Unreal! Well. Wait. No. I didn’t really enjoy the slide into the lake. I loved the jump in, but not the slide. It took me by surprise and I swallowed water.

Quick: it was the 7km one.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Congrats, well jealous! I've been wanting to do it for ages.
    How did you find the wall climb bits, that's my weakest bit

I got a bunt up from strangers or my team!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

We should have our next Meet at one of those. Be good craic.

quickbeam wrote:

I'd take part.

I'd take part.

Me too. If I had ample warning and training time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote:

I'd watch :P

Chicken :P

quickbeam wrote:
    Chicken

No just a lazy slob :pac:

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'd watch :P

We can be cheerleaders. :D:D:D

29th September is the next one....

Whats the cardio needed for this craic how many miles is it through hell?

Ouch! Just checked the prices. Maybe I'm not up for it after all so! I'll join CroCro and Mols in cheerleading I guess!

quickbeam wrote: »
    Ouch! Just checked the prices. Maybe I'm not up for it after all so! I'll join CroCro and Mols in cheerleading I guess!

There are cheaper events with similar outcomes!

<3 CroCro

quickbeam wrote:

Oh ffs it's happening. :(

• Advertisement

Some day out there.

Pter wrote:
    Some day out there.

Normally I hate a heatwave but this is so convenient, perfect prep for heading South of the equator

Normally I hate a heatwave but this is so convenient, perfect prep for heading South of the equator

You off on holidays TB? Jealous :/

Necrominus wrote:
    You off on holidays TB? Jealous :/

Didn't you just have a holiday?!

I'm off to Bali and Singapore for July!

Didn't you just have a holiday?!

I'm off to Bali and Singapore for July!

Yeah. But I always wanna be on holiday :P

Awesome! I've never been.

Did the whole South-East Asia stuff en route to Australia though way back in 2011.

Loved it.

It's the furthest I've ever gone solo so I'm equal parts petrified and excited. Trying not to over think it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107351902&postcount=31

For those too lazy to click. I am in Dublin between the 11th and 16th of July.

Want to go for forum beers as well as a game of live WW!

I love the good weather. I really do! I’m incredibly lucky that I changed career and now have a few months off in the summer. I will be doing some work over the next few weeks though, keeping myself out of trouble. But I understand how lucky I am that I didn’t have to do any work the past few days.
    (I probably would have been signed off sick anyway so kind of irrelevant)

However I cannot fathom how anyone can sleep in this weather. Usually in the heat on holidays I have had a sangria or two so find it easier to sleep. But even with the windows open my room is like a sauna.

I have college tomorrow. I hope the aircon is working.

How you feeling sully?

• Advertisement

How you feeling sully?

Not too bad thanks! Over the worst of it. Didn’t take any pain killers today. Still on antibiotics though.

Advertisement