Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Game Log and Mod Queue

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭andy125

quickbeam wrote: »
    I'd go again. Next free one is VII with Andy, if he'll have me.

welcome aboard :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I'd happily comod with lottie or cross in 9 or 10 if either will have me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Uriel. wrote:
    I'd happily comod with lottie or cross in 9 or 10 if either will have me.

Yes please!

Yes please!

Perfecto. Yaaay partner!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Uriel. wrote:
    Perfecto. Yaaay partner!!!!

Because I'm sad, I've already started making notes even though February is likely to be the start date!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Fancy maybe teaching me the rope for VI now that you've got a game under your belt?
    I'll help any way you like, but I think you've a super co-mod in Jayop, so I doubt there's anything I can tell you that he can't.

Wait, are you doing VI?

Because I'm sad, I've already started making notes even though February is likely to be the start date!

Ah a valentines special is it? Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm down for 10 but as it'll be my first shot at modding a game I'd prefer to have a more experienced mod alongside. There should be plenty of them at that stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Wait, are you doing VI?

Nope, wrote that wrong, WVII looked free from the chart but doesn't appear to be!

Shamelessly updating table to add myself! :P

Game|Mod(s)|Date|Game Thread
    Werewolf I - The Beginning| Jayop | August 2016| Werewolf I
    Werewolf II - The Revenge| Suffering Golfer & MrsFlushdraw | September 2016 |Werewolf II
    Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming | Digital Solitude & jayop | September 2016 | Werewolf III
    Werewolf IV - All Hallows Eve | Sullivlo & Suffering Golfer | October 2016 |Werewolf IV
    Werewolf V - Election Fever (vanilla) | Mrs. Flushdraw & Quickbeam | November 2016|Werewolf V
    Werewolf VI - CHRISTMAS | Sullivlo & Jayop | December 2016|TBC
    Werewolf VII | Andy125 & quickbeam| TBC | TBC
    Werewolf VIII - one night live game | Jayop | TBC | TBC
    Werewolf IX | dottie_lottie & Uriel | TBC | TBC
    Werewolf X | Crosstownk & Mahamageehad | TBC | TBC

• Advertisement

Would you fancy doing 10 with me, mahama? Or are we both noobs to modding?

crosstownk wrote: »

Don't mind doing 10 with you! But yup I'm a n00b too. We can struggle through though if you fancy it? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Being a noob mod doesn't make a difference. If you have the time to do it you'll be able to manage no bother, and the chances are that at least one of myself or Max won't be playing so we'll be able to help set up the forums.

Even for this game even though I was playing, I helped set up the initial basic forums and then the mods were able to take it from there. The voting is easy when you do it off thread using google forms and the only thing then you need to worry about is coming up with a fun theme and trying to balance the game as best you can.

Don't mind doing 10 with you! But yup I'm a n00b too. We can struggle through though if you fancy it? :P
    Jayop wrote: »
    Being a noob mod doesn't make a difference. If you have the time to do it you'll be able to manage no bother, and the chances are that at least one of myself or Max won't be playing so we'll be able to help set up the forums.

Even for this game even though I was playing, I helped set up the initial basic forums and then the mods were able to take it from there. The voting is easy when you do it off thread using google forms and the only thing then you need to worry about is coming up with a fun theme and trying to balance the game as best you can.

OK. Based on the above I'm happy to do 10 with mahama - if she'll have me!

OK. Based on the above I'm happy to do 10 with mahama - if she'll have me!

Deal! :)

Deal! :)
    Great.

What do we do now :o:D

Class, so by the tenth game we'll have had 10 different mods having ran a game.

Keeps it spicey! The forum where I played this the first 10+ games were all ran by the same guy and he was really protective of it and didn't want others taking his thing.

Keeps it spicey! The forum where I played this the first 10+ games were all ran by the same guy and he was really protective of it and didn't want others taking his thing.

I think having different mods keeps it fresh and different.

I think me and mahama can formulate it after Christmas but maybe come up with a theme before then.

What say you, mahama?

You can plan by PM or I'm sure there's a way we could set up a private forum in the other place for you guys to plan but we'd have to lock you from it before each game. TBH you'll always have a few weeks since the last game ended and if you maybe start to plan game 10 just before game 9 starts then you should be fine. Myself and Sully have done nothing much yet for our game, I think she had a load of roles that we can use but that's it. Sometime this week we'll get a forum going over there and start planning properly/

Great.

What do we do now :o:D

d892b4bdbe33a343b275f801fec4853f3448898c432bc06db16f35cf8b368296.jpg

Yeah that's cool actually, I can see how someone could get protective so I'm glad we're avoiding that! All the different games have felt very different too depending on the mods so in many ways it adds to the craic.

• Advertisement

Plus while modding is fun and rewarding it can be a ball ache at times too, especially if a game runs over the weekend so passing the buck around is the way to go!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

We just need to recruit new members!

sullivlo wrote: »
    We just need to recruit new members!

Honestly a thread in AH would do it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I'll see what I can do.

should get a few from there if we are allowed to stick an recruiting post up,

Jayop do you reckon you could get any guys from the cafe to join, i know they have a lot of irish on the site

andy125 wrote: »
    should get a few from there if we are allowed to stick an recruiting post up,

Jayop do you reckon you could get any guys from the cafe to join, i know they have a lot of irish on the site

I haven't posted there for almost 2 years dude. Had a big falling out with a load of the mods.

I haven't posted there for almost 2 years dude. Had a big falling out with a load of the mods.

ah no worries, read it a lot myself but never signed up

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Updating:

Game|Mod(s)|Date|Game Thread
    Werewolf I - The Beginning| Jayop | August 2016| Werewolf I
    Werewolf II - The Revenge| Suffering Golfer & MrsFlushdraw | September 2016 |Werewolf II
    Werewolf III - Winter Is Coming | Digital Solitude & jayop | September 2016 | Werewolf III
    Werewolf IV - All Hallows Eve | Sullivlo & Suffering Golfer | October 2016 |Werewolf IV
    Werewolf V - Election Fever (vanilla) | Mrs. Flushdraw & Quickbeam | November 2016|Werewolf V
    Werewolf VI - CHRISTMAS | Sullivlo & Jayop | December 2016|Werewolf VI
    Werewolf VII - Star Wars | Andy125 & quickbeam| January 2017 | Werewolf VII
    Werewolf VIII - one night live game | Jayop | TBC | TBC
    Werewolf IX | dottie_lottie & Uriel | TBC | TBC
    Werewolf X | Crosstownk & Mahamageehad | TBC | TBC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i'll do 11

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

anyone who wants to volunteer to be my 50 50 team mate on thi production

first come forst serve

Advertisement