Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf Game Log and Mod Queue

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

kitten_k wrote: »
    I can’t believe we are planning for the end of 2020 already!!!

Hopefully the extra games will be enough to allow someone to run a game they really want to do without affecting the schedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'm going to try fit a game into the current schedule (will be later in the year at earliest)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Batman will be Immense. Looking forward to learning from baggly and Bh and seeing a game develop without any personal involvement

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Batman will be Immense. Looking forward to learning from baggly and Bh and seeing a game develop without any personal involvement

Sounds like you like what you've seen that I've put together so far.

Hope I can get enough people to sign up though, planning for around 25/26 players. Might not have it too soon after the Friends game *late June* and instead allow a gap in games for the first time in a while (Silence of the Wolves & Bond lead up to HG & will do so with Friends) to build up some anticipation / demand.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

You are a game mod. The game will be your baby by the end. You WILL be personally involved!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

You think you get invested in it when playing - wait until you are modding!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sounds like you like what you've seen that I've put together so far.

Hope I can get enough people to sign up though, planning for around 25/26 players. Might not have it too soon after the Friends game *late June* and instead allow a gap in games for the first time in a while (Silence of the Wolves & Bond lead up to HG & will do so with Friends) to build up some anticipation / demand.

Well there's no fear of a third instalment of a long game from me for July anyways, I'm on me holiers for the first two weeks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Game Type |Theme (revealed optionally)|Mod(s)|Open Mod Spots|Date|Game Thread| Winning Team|Posts
    Complex|Werewolf - The Hunger Games | barney, kolido & sullivlo | 0 | 26th May 2019| Hunger Games | Wolf Win | 3795
    Long Phase Game|007 Mafia| quickbeam, tusk & Necro|0 | June 9th 2019 | 007 mafia | Wolf Win | 1871
    TBC|Friends Werewolf | kitten_k, duffman13 & Baggly |0 | June 23rd 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|Werewolf - Batman | Bounty Hunter, Baggly, Dublinandy2 |0| July 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|Werewolf - Game of Thrones 2| duffman13, Triceratops Ballet & Baggly|0| August 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|The ExpendaWolves | Necro, Molly & Uriel|0 | September 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    Role Madness |Werewolf - South Park | Necro & sKeith|1 | October 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Brexit Live Game| Baggly |1 | October 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Silent Hill | Rikand, Necro, & Kolido |0 | November 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Beakerjoe|2 | December 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Walking Dead 2 | Necro, quickbeam and Amira Full Backhoe|0 | January 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Drumpot & Digital Solitude|1 | February 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Premier League Edition | Necro & Kolido & Rikand |0 | March 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Amira Full Backhoe & Necro |1 | April 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Bounty Hunter & Baggly & Dandy|0 | May 2020| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Dublinandy2|2 | June 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | tusk|2 | July 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Rikand |2 | August 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Amira Full Backhoe |2 | September 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC |3 | October 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC |3 | November 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC|3 | December 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC

Just noticed we are entering the baggly quarter.

sKeith wrote:
    Just noticed we are entering the baggly quarter.

Followed by Necro quarter (Brexit pending)

• Advertisement

Baggly wrote: »
    Followed by Necro quarter (Brexit pending)

If you ignore Brexit, December and February then it's actually the Necro half :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Necro wrote: »
    If you ignore Brexit, December and February then it's actually the Necro half :pac:

Not sure how to do this, can me and Necro have October 2020 for Supernatural if he’s on board with that. Long way away but that just means more time to plan and more time to learn about the game.

Bonus Points for Halloween too, it will make it extra spooky :)

Game Type |Theme (revealed optionally)|Mod(s)|Open Mod Spots|Date|Game Thread| Winning Team|Posts
    Complex|Werewolf - The Hunger Games | barney, kolido & sullivlo | 0 | 26th May 2019| Hunger Games | Wolf Win | 3795
    Long Phase Game|007 Mafia| quickbeam, tusk & Necro|0 | June 9th 2019 | 007 mafia | Wolf Win | 1871
    Complex|Friends Werewolf | kitten_k, duffman13 & Baggly |0 | June 23rd 2019 | friends | Village win | 3758
    Complex|Werewolf - Batman | Bounty Hunter, Baggly, Ectoplasm |0| July 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|Werewolf - Game of Thrones 2| duffman13, Triceratops Ballet & Baggly|0| August 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|The ExpendaWolves | Necro, Molly & Uriel|0 | September 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    Role Madness |Werewolf - South Park | Necro & sKeith|1 | October 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Silent Hill | Rikand, Necro, & Kolido |0 | November 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Walking Dead 2 | Necro, quickbeam and Amira Full Backhoe|0 | January 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Premier League Edition | Necro & Kolido & Rikand |0 | March 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    A Necro Game|Werewolf - Supernatural |TheSkunk & Necro |1 | October 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Not sure how to do this, can me and Necro have October 2020 for Supernatural if he’s on board with that. Long way away but that just means more time to plan and more time to learn about the game.

Bonus Points for Halloween too, it will make it extra spooky :)

if you havent modded before skunk, you could 3rd chair our southpark game, a year in advance of your game, to get an idea of behind the scenes.
    We love halloween special games.

Game Type |Theme (revealed optionally)|Mod(s)|Date|Game Thread| Winning Team|Posts
    Complex|Werewolf - Buffy | Necrominus, Pter, sKeith & Drumpot| October 22nd 2017 | Werewolf | Wolf Win | 4131
    Complex|Werewolf - Sopranos - Family Redefined | Necrominus & sKeith & Jack Moore | October 28th 2018 | Mafia | Village Win | 2061
    Role Madness |Werewolf - South Park | Necro & sKeith | October 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    A Necro Game|Werewolf - Supernatural |TheSkunk & Necro | October 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC

Thats if 1st, you not interested in playing southpark, wtf, who isnt in for playng a south park game? also, its a role madness game.... necro, why don't you have the signup sheet open yet?

and 2nd, necro don't mind u joining the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Role madness,! Sounds fantastic! In.

TheSkunk wrote:

Ha I really wanted you to pick October tbh but was leaving it up to you :)

Halloween fun times :D

Dandy isnt available to mod the July game, so BH and i are looking for a new co-mod. Preferably someone new who would like to learn the ropes and see how the batsausage is made.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Dandy isnt available to mod the July game, so BH and i are looking for a new co-mod. Preferably someone new who would like to learn the ropes and see how the batsausage is made.

Oh pick me! Pick me!

Sold.

Complex|Werewolf - Batman | Bounty Hunter, Baggly, Ectoplasm|0| July 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    A Necro Game|Werewolf - Supernatural |TheSkunk & Necro |1 | October 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Sold.

Brilliant thanks.

sKeith wrote: »
    if you havent modded before skunk, you could 3rd chair our southpark game, a year in advance of your game, to get an idea of behind the scenes.
    We love halloween special games.

Game Type |Theme (revealed optionally)|Mod(s)|Date|Game Thread| Winning Team|Posts
    Complex|Werewolf - Buffy | Necrominus, Pter, sKeith & Drumpot| October 22nd 2017 | Werewolf | Wolf Win | 4131
    Complex|Werewolf - Sopranos - Family Redefined | Necrominus & sKeith & Jack Moore | October 28th 2018 | Mafia | Village Win | 2061
    Role Madness |Werewolf - South Park | Necro & sKeith | October 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    A Necro Game|Werewolf - Supernatural |TheSkunk & Necro | October 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC

Thats if 1st, you not interested in playing southpark, wtf, who isnt in for playng a south park game? also, its a role madness game.... necro, why don't you have the signup sheet open yet?

and 2nd, necro don't mind u joining the team.

I’d love to co-mod with you and Necro, that would be so fun but it would be difficult with my working hours. I’ll be booking off the time for Supernatural(don’t judge :P). I’ll see if I can get a sneaky few days for South Park though and let you know.

I have two weeks at the start of September if anyone ends up running a slow burner I’ll jump on it :)

I’d love to co-mod with you and Necro, that would be so fun but it would be difficult with my working hours. I’ll be booking off the time for Supernatural(don’t judge :P). I’ll see if I can get a sneaky few days for South Park though and let you know.

I have two weeks at the start of September if anyone ends up running a slow burner I’ll jump on it :)

First time mods have all the access but none of the responsibility, they can just suck up the sweet knowledge and gain the experience of behind the scenes.

Great to have you on board Ecto! Baggly just gave us the keys to the backrooms so head on over there and you can see the madness I have created for WW Batman :pac:

First time mods have all the access but none of the responsibility, they can just suck up the sweet knowledge and gain the experience of behind the scenes.

I went the opposite route and wrote and entire game and now im going to keep pestering my experience co mod Baggly to make sure it works :pac:

Ecto can just enjoy the ride but hopefully be online a good bit at lynch times etc too seeing as I'm asleep then.

I went the opposite route and wrote and entire game and now im going to keep pestering my experience co mod Baggly to make sure it works :pac:

Ecto can just enjoy the ride but hopefully be online a good bit at lynch times etc too seeing as I'm asleep then.

I'm sure folks won't mind waiting until 3am for the lynch results ;)

Well I mean if that’s the case.. It would be rude not to!

zBPYZ4.jpg

Well I mean if that’s the case.. It would be rude not to!

zBPYZ4.jpg

I just spent such a long time trying to convert my bitmoji image into a URL so I could use it and it turned out being tiny, I’m going to be a great mod :pac:

Is that what you look like? Where did you source the person sized pencil?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I have myself down for the Xmas slot. Would it be weird or overly ambitious to attempt to mod it alone?

I wanna attempt it

Advertisement