Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First annual werewolf forum awards

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Tigger wrote: »
    which mollybreaction ?

Most people didn't specify!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Most people didn't specify!
    ReaLY? if the awaRD Was for best reastcion, you'd at least expect the reaction to feature in the nominations.

so, we could name anybody for best reaction, just as a popilarity contest, never mind if there was any reaction or not to be judged on?

i think sully should win best reaction for getting us the anonymous accounts. we asked for them and she reacted by getting them for us. That is the highlight of the reactions this year for me, sorry if you see it diffferently. Sully for the win!!!!

sorry, i didnt even vote in this damn thing, so sorry, but, when i/we asked sully for more accounts for our buffy game cause we needed them, she REACTED.....!!!!!! 100% she gave use 3 spanking brand new accounts... If none of you think she deserves a award then pheehhhhehelllweh.... ( i said that with my toungue out..) i dount't care.... Sully gets the credit in the award i was named in, SULLY .. you are my champ reactionary, no matter what these silly awards say....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

is best tantrum Dottie just changed it to reaction cos doublespeek
    still think it should be best for x person in y incident other wise its simply most likley to have a tantrum

insaid at the start that i didnt like the idea of best tantrum

Tigger wrote: »
    is best tantrum Dottie just changed it to reaction cos doublespeek
    still think it should be best for x person in y incident other wise its simply most likley to have a tantrum

insaid at the start that i didnt like the idea of best tantrum

I don't disagree that it should be x person for y incident. I can't make people write full answers tho.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I don't disagree that it should be x person for y incident. I can't make people write full answers tho.

And why not? I thought you had mastered mind control at this stage TB :P

Necrominus wrote: »
    And why not? I thought you had mastered mind control at this stage TB :P

Listen if I'd mastered that I would be off jet setting with Jason Momoa not here counting votes for you fine folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭ Ivanna Bewildered Hive

Best Role Reveal

JasonS246 aka Gordon the Cook

giphy.gif

Thank you, everyone :)

It was a traumatic experience being locked in that room all alone (Geneva Conventions frown upon torture) but well worth it!

Anyone want some Oranges?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yay! I don't want any more oranges though... While we have you... care to play another game this weekend? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Fair play for compiling the votes. Only a bit of fun :)

Except for the joint best mod team win. Thats obviously 100% bang on :)

Congrats to my co-mods on both games for not letting me weigh them down.

Advertisement