Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HSE/Tusla Assistant Staff Officer Grade IV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Braids

Pinklady09 wrote: »
    Has anyone heard any updates about Dublin North yet? Must be a problem with them if they haven’t issued results yet

No nothing so far. Colleague has requested update from Corinna at HBS office.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Roadrunner4

Hi everyone, just wondering if you guys know where are the interviews being held? I'm based in Kerry.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭HDonal

Hi everyone, just wondering if you guys know where are the interviews being held? I'm based in Kerry.
    Thanks

Hi Roadrunner, for the grade 3 at least the interviews were held in the killarney oaks hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

Anyone else here apply for kildare/wicklow?
    Submitted the competency based application in mid-June, received the confirmation email but nothing since...does this mean I didn't get called for interview?
    I'm going to email them today to see if there is any updates, but just wondering if anyone else is in similar position?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 becmar1989

For grade 3 or 4 Kildare ash?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,071 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Pinklady09 wrote: »
    Has anyone heard any updates about Dublin North yet? Must be a problem with them if they haven’t issued results yet
    Don't know what the issue could be. It was a competency based interview so each candidate should have been marked immediately following their interview. Thereby at the end of each day everyone was marked and it then should have been fairly straight forward to make the panel listing. Well that's how we do it anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

becmar1989 wrote: »
    For grade 3 or 4 Kildare ash?

Grade 4

Dovies wrote: »
    Don't know what the issue could be. It was a competency based interview so each candidate should have been marked immediately following their interview. Thereby at the end of each day everyone was marked and it then should have been fairly straight forward to make the panel listing. Well that's how we do it anyway!

Colleague has no word re Dublin North results as yet...

dorbrogra wrote: »
    That's fantastic news congratulations what department if you don't mind me asking, i'm currently in the HSE in Killarney but not in an admin role so am hoping I can apply internally for anything that might come up.

You're send in your application form? Just sent mine in there

• Registered Users Posts: 29 becmar1989

kildareash wrote: »
    Grade 4

I never received one for Wicklow? Was it Kildare you got one for!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 StrikeHurls

Anyone hear about Carlow Kilkenny area

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Roadrunner4

HDonal wrote: »
    Hi Roadrunner, for the grade 3 at least the interviews were held in the killarney oaks hotel.

Thanks HDonal,
    Will be so convenient if they do it again.

Thanks HDonal,
    Will be so convenient if they do it again.

Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 GB68

They're behind with everything. Dublin south panel was meant to go live 3/8/18, won't go live for another 2 to 3 weeks, great having your place, i know nunber 1 & 2 on panel so can imagine how frustrating it is knowing you have a job, its only a handful of people coordinating all of the competitions plus any internal vacancies.
    Braids wrote: »
    Colleague has no word re Dublin North results as yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 11 GB68

[Possibly still putting together the panel of jobs available.

quote="Dovies;107732293"]Don't know what the issue could be. It was a competency based interview so each candidate should have been marked immediately following their interview. Thereby at the end of each day everyone was marked and it then should have been fairly straight forward to make the panel listing. Well that's how we do it anyway![/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Pinklady09

GB68 wrote: »
    They're behind with everything. Dublin south panel was meant to go live 3/8/18, won't go live for another 2 to 3 weeks, great having your place, i know nunber 1 & 2 on panel so can imagine how frustrating it is knowing you have a job, its only a handful of people coordinating all of the competitions plus any internal vacancies.

It’s strange though that the Dublin South results were out before Dublin North when the interviews were 3 weeks after

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mariemclt

I received an email today for Laois/Offaly stating they are going through applications at present and basically I will know shortly if il be called for interview. They have given an expected date for interview also. Think its the 24th Sept.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭dorbrogra

Hi HDonal...yes sent in application today. Rushed it a bit as I left it till last minute. My competencies were not great. I will be surprised if I get called for interview. Do you know if many have applied for this competition. Will you take this if it comes up for you? The money is a bit better than grade 3 at least. I hope it moves a bit faster than grade 3.

Hi HDonal...yes sent in application today. Rushed it a bit as I left it till last minute. My competencies were not great. I will be surprised if I get called for interview. Do you know if many have applied for this competition. Will you take this if it comes up for you? The money is a bit better than grade 3 at least. I hope it moves a bit faster than grade 3.

Don't have a clue how many..if it's like the HSE grade 3 competition it'll be hundreds! If I got it is definitely take it. I'd be starting a step higher on the ladder

Don't have a clue how many..if it's like the HSE grade 3 competition it'll be hundreds! If I got it is definitely take it. I'd be starting a step higher on the ladder

It seems the hse move very slowly. The grade 3 panel will be in place a year in November. Wonder will they extend it for another year seeing as only about 8 jobs were advertised. What a waste of time.

• Advertisement

It seems the hse move very slowly. The grade 3 panel will be in place a year in November. Wonder will they extend it for another year seeing as only about 8 jobs were advertised. What a waste of time.

That's Kerry for you. There's just not that many jobs here. It took me two years to get the call for the clerical officer position.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭eimaj18

If it's any help, my competencies weren't great either. They were copied from another form at the last minute and they didn't even really match the questions! I got through to interview stage in both Dublin North and South, so I wouldn't worry too much about that part.

eimaj18 wrote: »
    If it's any help, my competencies weren't great either. They were copied from another form at the last minute and they didn't even really match the questions! I got through to interview stage in both Dublin North and South, so I wouldn't worry too much about that part.
    Oh that's good to know. I'll be hoping to hear back from them but it's so slow. Have you been placed as of yet?

Oh that's good to know. I'll be hoping to hear back from them but it's so slow. Have you been placed as of yet?
    No, have heard nothing since the results came out. I don't know how many they offer the Expressions of Interest to. Hopefully something will be offered soon. Best of luck with your application.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,071 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

The North Dublin interviews were the week of 25th June (think they did some the following week too) and no update as yet! Supposed to be within 10 working days and then got an email to say it would be 2 weeks (I think) after that and then another email on 30th July to say no update!! Frustrating!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dangermse

Rumor has it that there is a challenge to the Dublin North process from people who were excluded from interview...

dangermse wrote: »
    Rumor has it that there is a challenge to the Dublin North process from people who were excluded from interview...

No reply received as yet from HBS office to Colleague's enquiry now over a week old. I wonder if we'll be waiting until September?

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Dublintigger

Hi there
    Has anyone received any notifications of positions available for this competition?
    The letter received said 3/8 but I haven't received any notification yet?
    Dublintigger

Hi there
    Has anyone received any notifications of positions available for this competition?
    The letter received said 3/8 but I haven't received any notification yet?
    Dublintigger

Hi tigger. I take it you’re Dublin South. I haven’t received any notifications yet but am not sure how many people on the panel they offer it to. Does anyone know? Am I right in saying the Leitrim panel is the only one that has been offered anything?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Dublintigger

Hi tigger. I take it you’re Dublin South. I haven’t received any notifications yet but am not sure how many people on the panel they offer it to. Does anyone know? Am I right in saying the Leitrim panel is the only one that has been offered anything?

Thanks - yes I'm Dublin South.

Advertisement