Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ireland Under 20 2018 6 Nations and World Championships

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 262 ✭✭letf

'That coach'is highly rated and succesful

what coach are we talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Rugby087777

Max Kearney not going tarf either dufc or ashbourne rfc

M Kearney and R Dunne at the same club would be odd.

Jordan duggan could join Ulster or Munster at end of year

Dufc offered scholarship to max

• Advertisement

Jordan duggan could join Ulster or Munster at end of year

He could.. unlikely to get a leinster academy place at the moment.. but very early yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭Tarf1234

letf wrote: »
    lots of complaints about that coach, but everyone has to deal with him..

Jennings/McKeown have talent for academy place... hope they go well this season.
    'That coach'is highly rated and succesful
    He is not the only coach involved and has pretty much always has the best squad. Easy to assign a coach as being 'great' because they're at a team that is always successful. I would disagree with saying he is highly rated as well.

Tarf1234 wrote: »
    He is not the only coach involved and has pretty much always has the best squad. Easy to assign a coach as being 'great' because they're at a team that is always successful. I would disagree with saying he is highly rated as well.

I think he is talking about a different coach fwiw.

Mark Fabian and jack dignam both sign with terenure after interest from aboard

Also rumours around conor doran joining blackrock aren't true ? Heard tom roche convinced him to join over summer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Rugby gangster

Rumour has it Marc baker is involved is this true?

Rumour has it Marc baker is involved is this true?

Don't think so he is a bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MysticMac7

Cormac Daly pulling a judas and moving from Navan, thought he'd have more loyalty in his blood :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 7 RugbyUA

Mark Fabian and jack dignam both sign with terenure after interest from aboard

Interesting. Dignam a great talent but Fabian surely too small to play at a high level

MysticMac7 wrote: »
    Cormac Daly pulling a judas and moving from Navan, thought he'd have more loyalty in his blood :'(

Leinster probably told him to move to get some senior game time

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Ayewserious

what coach are we talking about?
    Not gonna say it here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭D14Rugby

RugbyUA wrote: »
    Interesting. Dignam a great talent but Fabian surely too small to play at a high level

He can play scrumie, no such thing as too small there. Its AIL/20s too so not like its academy or anything.
    Where did dignam play last year?

Jennings/McKeown have talent for academy place... hope they go well this season.

Would this coach be club or school coach?

D14Rugby wrote: »
    He can play scrumie, no such thing as too small there. Its AIL/20s too so not like its academy or anything.
    Where did dignam play last year?

U20 for nure. Should push for some senior game time this year

U20 for nure. Should push for some senior game time this year

Yeah i thought he played u20 there last year, was thrown off by the poster saying he had signed for them though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Ayewserious

Anyone no where Sean mccrohan is playing his rugby. If he still is playing

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Stephen Hawkins football boots

Would it be too late for the academy for these two now? Even if they tear it up in ail?

D14Rugby wrote: »
    Yeah i thought he played u20 there last year, was thrown off by the poster saying he had signed for them though

By signing for them I meant not leaving for Ulster had offers related to his studies.

Hearing rumours of Cormac Daly being linked with English championship side Ealing trailfinders. Could be wrong but is English qualified as far as I know

Hearing rumours of Cormac Daly being linked with English championship side Ealing trailfinders. Could be wrong but is English qualified as far as I know
    Is this accurate I know he has relations in Scunthorpe on east coast of england

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Stainalert

Interesting to see Jack Aungier at the Marys Lansdowne game today -possible move to Marys?

Would it be too late for the academy for these two now? Even if they tear it up in ail?

It wouldn't really too late for academy but more likely they follow in mick mcgraths footsteps if they ever do play for leinster or another team in Ireland

Is this accurate I know he has relations in Scunthorpe on east coast of england

Just hearing rumours of this recently. Ulster also on the cards. He would fit in well with their setup

Stainalert wrote: »
    Interesting to see Jack Aungier at the Marys Lansdowne game today -possible move to Marys?

Potentially. Naas tighthead Adam Coyle moved to Mary's recently so surely Tarf would be a better move for him personally

• Advertisement

Just hearing rumours of this recently. Ulster also on the cards. He would fit in well with their setup

Can't see him playing with Ulster

Advertisement