Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

From my personal own deep investigation into finance matters known and possibly unknown concerning United People's finances it transpires that the leader Jeff Rudd emailed UP members privately personally himself about SIPO sticking their ruddy noses into UP's affairs. Unfortunately Jeff appears to have cc'd the mail incorrectly and it was received by members and friends past and present.

And I think there's more past associates than present.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭washiskin

humberklog wrote: »
    From my personal own deep investigation into finance matters known and possibly unknown concerning United People's finances it transpires that the leader Jeff Rudd emailed UP members privately personally himself about SIPO sticking their ruddy noses into UP's affairs. Unfortunately Jeff appears to have cc'd the mail incorrectly and it was received by members and friends past and present.

And I think there's more past associates than present.

Massive gaffe for Mr. ImAnITTeacher....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭whippet

It thought it might had something to do with Seetec treatening him with a job ....

A few of his much anticipated projects seem to have been sidelined ... his movie about 'why we protest' and his new business 'clear and graphic'.

He keeps promising and failing to deliver ... I really don't know if I could give him my first preference in the next election

• Registered Users Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭furiousox

I'll be sure to ask him about these and other pressing matters at one of the upcoming UP nationwide meetings.

CPL 593H

It seems that a week of his posts have disappeared ... clearer transparency and all that jazz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

I have to raise an eyebrow at his incessant banging on about data protection.

This from a character who gave away a list of unitedperson members to the first person who asked him for them on Facebook messenger.

I have to raise an eyebrow at his incessant banging on about data protection.

This from a character who gave away a list of unitedperson members to the first person who asked him for them on Facebook messenger.

Pretty much par for the course with the professor ... he tends to keep himself to much lower standards than he expects from others ... especially those who keep a social welfare system in place which provides him with a relatively comfortable life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

The jeffster won't be happy. RedC have a survey out looking at future voting intentions. And......UP are not listed.

No doubt it's a Facebook/Enda Kenny/local radio conspiracy to silence him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Latest post.
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I was in a Facebook group discussing how to deal with the 9.4 Water Charge issue.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif].[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The group, influenced by one person in particular it seems, was focused on creating 'big stunts' in order to bring attention to the matter. This is fair enough and understandable. [/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I however, have serious qualified training and further experience in marketing. I was trying to teach some in the group that all the 'big stunts' in the world are useless if they previously have not done their hom[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ework,[/font]
    Let's see how his main business "Clear and Graphic" is doing marketing wise.
    https://www.facebook.com/clearandgraphic/
    So that's 2 facebook likes in a year.

Latest post.
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I was in a Facebook group discussing how to deal with the 9.4 Water Charge issue.[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The group, influenced by one person in particular it seems, was focused on creating 'big stunts' in order to bring attention to the matter. This is fair enough and understandable. [/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I however, have serious qualified training and further experience in marketing. I was trying to teach some in the group that all the 'big stunts' in the world are useless if they previously have not done their hom[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ework,[/font]

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,423 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Latest post.

Hang on a sec! You've deliberately left out all the likes that were removed by those against him and his campaigns!

Surely that is just a cover company for when Seetec contact him about a real job?

Speaking of Seetec, and their disgusting and cheeky attempts to entice our hero into making some unskilled contribution to society, this is happening soon at a venue to be confirmed.

There's a lengthy and typically difficult read on his FB regarding "a person who contacted UP via email" about their harrowing Seetec experience.
    The story starts off as a pretty good piece of fiction however about one third the way through his mask slips and it's obvious he's writing from his own personal experience.

This snippet made me drop my Oxford Lunch slice into my morning tea:

The soon to be victim, having made the above cooperation expression, was then told by a Seetec member of staff that (a) his contract concerns was noted and (b) they appreciated he coming in. They stated that they would be informing his social welfare office that he had complied with the demand to turn up. Sounds nice of them doesn't it?
    Days later, the victim receives a letter from his local social welfare office saying that unless he complied with Seetec and their demands, he would be financially cut off. Seetec had - after the one to one meeting - in fact, informed his social welfare office that he was completely uncooperative and unwilling to do the course. Facts completely untrue. A blatant lie from start to finish.

Could you imagine dealing with this dreamer?

humberklog wrote: »
    There's a lengthy and typically difficult read on his FB regarding "a person who contacted UP via email" about their harrowing Seetec experience.
    The story starts off as a pretty good piece of fiction however about one third the way through his mask slips and it's obvious he's writing from his own personal experience.

This snippet made me drop my Oxford Lunch slice into my morning tea:

The soon to be victim, having made the above cooperation expression, was then told by a Seetec member of staff that (a) his contract concerns was noted and (b) they appreciated he coming in. They stated that they would be informing his social welfare office that he had complied with the demand to turn up. Sounds nice of them doesn't it?
    Days later, the victim receives a letter from his local social welfare office saying that unless he complied with Seetec and their demands, he would be financially cut off. Seetec had - after the one to one meeting - in fact, informed his social welfare office that he was completely uncooperative and unwilling to do the course. Facts completely untrue. A blatant lie from start to finish.

Could you imagine dealing with this dreamer?

So....... if I translate this right the alleged victim, ie Jeff, was at a meeting. Seetac told him they would help him get a job. Jeff informs them he has a job, actually he has two, but they are the kind of jobs where he gets to keep his taxpayer funded lifestyle. In Jeffs mind this means he is totally compliant and has met his obligations. Except he hasnt met the one where he provides for his brood.

Jeff leaves the meeting thinking he has "shown them who is boss" when in reality Seetac are telling welfare that this guy has no interest in working and failed to engage with them.

Reads like fantasy

I would reckon it would take the entire tax take from at least 5 fully qualified nurses to meet the social welfare contribution annually to that household .. and yet he has the gall to say that gainful employment is beneath him due to his 'qualifications'

Everything that is wrong with the wealth redistribution in Ireland in one Facebook post

whippet wrote: »
    I would reckon it would take the entire tax take from at least 5 fully qualified nurses to meet the social welfare contribution annually to that household .. and yet he has the gall to say that gainful employment is beneath him due to his 'qualifications'

Everything that is wrong with the wealth redistribution in Ireland in one Facebook post

Now that is Clear and Graphic.

Speaking of Seetec, and their disgusting and cheeky attempts to entice our hero into making some unskilled contribution to society, this is happening soon at a venue to be confirmed.

Would love to go to that for the craic and observe our hero in full flow. :D

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »

Just remember to book your seat in advance, there ain't many phonebox's left and they fill up fast.

furiousox wrote: »

I took one for the team last time out. Still feel yucky.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I know your reality and mine too, is the real deal. It seems some can't tell the difference. It's a mad world we live in!

I am not too sure that we live in the same world.

I notice the location of today's "Seetec- A UnitedPeople Investigation Meeting" is still a mystery.

After a deep investigation lasting over 4 years and 3,000+ posts in the Reality TV forum on topics such as Britain's Got Talent and The X-Factor Jeff has decided that reality TV is nonsense and music of today is manufactured rubbish.

Surely not another overhyped disappointment to his legions of fans and followers!

And our Jeff is such a dependable fellow, who always says what he means and does what he says.

I see he is bemoaning the fact that he hasn't got confirmation of a free school bus place for his eldest yet .. despite living in the middle of drogheda and within a 10 minute walk to most school.

attachment.php?attachmentid=427200

Any volunteers? I assume those rooms are not free to rent. A worthwhile expense I'm sure for a father of 6 on welfare.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,423 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Any volunteers? I assume those rooms are not free to rent. A worthwhile expense I'm sure for a father of 6 on welfare.
    Fair play to him taking on these gangster thugs who force people to work for a living!

There is probably a few bob left in the UP account that SIPO were interested in

• Registered Users Posts: 11,434 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

attachment.php?attachmentid=427200

So,who's taking one for the team and wasting their Saturday afternoon listening to the Dear Leader speak?:pac:

Jeff, sticking it to the man since........well, forever really. :pac:

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Surely an event of that importance should be Webcast so people outside Dublin can also get involved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement