Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭whippet

Are you on your oath Mr. Employer?

I jest, there's no way Jeff would actually go looking for employment.

I suppose ... if he was in a position of being asked to sign a contract of employment he would be under duress so to be fair it wouldn’t be enforceable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

I'm blocked from his page, what's the court case you mentioned?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Dunno, but he has it won according to him.

He’s also giving some sage and well worded device on the weather this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

https://youtu.be/bSpBlk7J4rk

Ruddish has possibly probably Atlantic crossed muchly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

It is the biggest case in modern Irish history according to Jeff. 
    Nice to see him returning to his Freeman roots. He must have been jealous of Ben Gilroy getting all the press lately for providing dubious legal advice.

Is he actually mentally impaired in some way? He uses english like it's his third language.

He s just not very good at anything, even reason or Kop On!

The problem is, he thinks he is, and as such will never take steps to better either himself or his ability to communicate.

He genuinely thinks there’s nothing wrong with either.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

He s just not very good at anything, even reason or Kop On!

The problem is, he thinks he is, and as such will never take steps to better either himself or his ability to communicate.

He genuinely thinks there’s nothing wrong with either.
    ...he also has a cohort of followers who think his views are correct!
    The blind leading the blind.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I'm having a bit of a problem with something.

There are claims (somewhere?) of a victory by Damien (JR?) Fagan V. Seetec with the help of Jeff Rudd and UP. I can't find record of this case, whether ongoing or settled.

I Googled Damien Fagan V. Seetec, JR Fagan V. Seetec and 332 JR V. Seetec. There were quite a few results linking to various FB accounts with names like We Say No, Traitor Ireland, Revolution this and Boycott that but when I click to their FB pages there's no sign of such a post.

Anyone any ideas why?
    And anyone any how or if this case was settled....and what was the case all about?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

humberklog wrote: »

There are claims (somewhere?) of a victory by Damien (JR?) Fagan V. Seetec with the help of Jeff Rudd and UP. I can't find record of this case, whether ongoing or settled.

I Googled Damien Fagan V. Seetec, JR Fagan V. Seetec and 332 JR V. Seetec. There were quite a few results linking to various FB accounts with names like We Say No, Traitor Ireland, Revolution this and Boycott that but when I click to their FB pages there's no sign of such a post.

Anyone any ideas why?
    And anyone any how or if this case was settled....and what was the case all about?

http://highcourtsearch.courts.ie/hcslive/case_detail.show?sessionID=1139663159&yearNo=2017&recordNo=332&processType=JR

So the case does exist, but there's no details on the proceedings or outcomes of the case. Dreadful website by the way, so if only if there were a man qualified in IT, web design and the law to update it!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

humberklog wrote: »

Anyone any ideas why?
    It's in front of Judge Faherty again on November 23rd so any talk of a result is quite premature.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,371 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Robbo wrote: »
    It's in front of Judge Faherty again on November 23rd so any talk of a result is quite premature.

Not getting turfed out on their a*ses at the first hurdle is usually celebrated as a victory by the likes of Jeffand the various like-minded "I-can't-believe-we-aren't-freemen" groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭washiskin

I'm waiting to hear how this hurricane is the Government's fault.:rolleyes:

washiskin wrote: »
    I'm waiting to hear how this hurricane is the Government's fault.:rolleyes:

Leo's upcoming speech is nothing but a cynical political stunt.
    If he didn't give a speech he'd be accused of deserting the country.

Leo's upcoming speech is nothing but a cynical political stunt.
    If he didn't give a speech he'd be accused of deserting the country.

The comments are so angry as well. Some of Ireland’s stupidest people comment on Jeff’s Facebook posts.

Jeff has new video up ... cementing his position of being the Political Party of the Unemployable.

He also seems to be taking an interest in goingson in the west ...

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

I rarely put myself through the ordeal of looking at his page, preferring this thread for my updates but dear Jesus he really, really has gotten a bee in his bonnet with the whole Seetec thing. How dare they try to get him a job or help make him more employable.

That being said, would anyone here willingly employ him? I reckon some form of CE scheme where he can't do any real damage is the only place you could put him.

Chiorino wrote: »
    I rarely put myself through the ordeal of looking at his page, preferring this thread for my updates but dear Jesus he really, really has gotten a bee in his bonnet with the whole Seetec thing. How dare they try to get him a job or help make him more employable.

That being said, would anyone here willingly employ him? I reckon some form of CE scheme where he can't do any real damage is the only place you could put him.

He must be completely unemployable at this stage. Not even 50 and on the scrap heap. His only roles now are to sire a few more kids, and give out about the State on the internet.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

He must be completely unemployable at this stage. Not even 50 and on the scrap heap. His only roles now are to sire a few more kids, and give out about the State on the internet.
    That's grossly unfair. He has fantastic IT skills!
    In these times where there is a shortage of such skills, companies are lining up at his door offering him...oh no, wait. Sorry my mistake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,246 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Jeffrey has been going down the 'legal expert' route for the last week, giving out 2 line clips from bits of Irish legislation, vague references to the constitution, and citing various clauses in European treaty.

The problem is that he is using his almost certainly nonsensical understanding of these laws to encourage people not to deal with seetec or such employment bodies, boldly proclaiming that that it would be illegal for anyone to be cut off from their benefits for failing to deal with them.
    Hopefully no-one is listening to him - I'd like to think even his followers aren't thick enough to believe that his optimistic interpretations of the law are accurate, and even if he was proven right it would be no fun to be cut off for 12 months before winning a case.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,371 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Jeffrey has been going down the 'legal expert' route for the last week, giving out 2 line clips from bits of Irish legislation, vague references to the constitution, and citing various clauses in European treaty.

The problem is that he is using his almost certainly nonsensical understanding of these laws to encourage people not to deal with seetec or such employment bodies, boldly proclaiming that that it would be illegal for anyone to be cut off from their benefits for failing to deal with them.
    Hopefully no-one is listening to him - I'd like to think even his followers aren't thick enough to believe that his optimistic interpretations of the law are accurate, and even if he was proven right it would be no fun to be cut off for 12 months before winning a case.

If people are thick enough to give credibility to any of Jeff's musings, I think you're being extremely optimistic to hope they won't take his legal "advice" as gospel. :(

From living close to Drogheda (Jeff’s home town) I am astonished that he can’t find work. Small business all over the town are crying out for staff.

As long as Jeff is advising his peers in the dole queue on how to dodge work these positions will not be filled easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

whippet wrote: »
    From living close to Drogheda (Jeff’s home town) I am astonished that he can’t find work. Small business all over the town are crying out for staff.

As long as Jeff is advising his peers in the dole queue on how to dodge work these positions will not be filled easily.

to quote Jerome K Jerome
    I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

He did get a jobpath thingy about 2 years ago, he was helping with deliveries of furniture around the country. He was continually updating FB about what misery he was seeing around the country.
    After 2 weeks he went on a rant against his employer because he'd been asked not to use his phone in work. Boy-oh-boy was he not happy with this turn of events.
    This rant showed you all anyone needed to know about Jeff- not a grasp on reality whatsoever.

Funny development recently that he's showing support to Integrity Ireland.

I remember that alright ... one day when he was supposed to be working there was a protest of some sort in Dublin and if he didn’t work he would have his pay docked ... he was insinuating that it was a government conspiracy to keep him from the protest and he was effectively censored!! Funny times

whippet wrote: »
    I remember that alright ... one day when he was supposed to be working there was a protest of some sort in Dublin and if he didn’t work he would have his pay docked ... he was insinuating that it was a government conspiracy to keep him from the protest and he was effectively censored!! Funny times

Sneaky water meter installers ripped got busy outside his gaff during his brief and unhappy work experience days...the conspiracy grows.

He had a rant today about the comments section of this article.

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2017/10/19/just-sign-the-papers/#comments

while I usually just laugh at his outbursts .. his rant this morning has actually really annoyed me.

As Jeff calls himself the leader of a registered political party and has no problem quoting or having personal pops publicly at other political figures he can have no problem with people looking at his statements and comments and making critical comments about them.

As I know he frequents here I am sure he will read this; and I do hope he does as he has blocked me from all forms of communications online for asking him some questions he didn't want to answer.

Directly quoted from his rants today:
    They also further judged any unemployed people from the get-go as just all dole coach-surfers, being afraid of work. Well, to quote someone else: "You can't argue with wanna-be stupid" and they certainly are. End of story there.

Jeff .. it is quite clear that you have no intention of seeking gainful employment - your posting history on social media supports this view. You even said that you used the springboard course in Digital Media to further UnitedPeople when this taxpayer funded course is designed to get people to upskill for employment
    Speaking for myself, I have now six children. I helped to create them and I should rightly bear responsibility for their upbringing. At the end of the day I must do what's right by them - no ifs, no buts!

This one is a doozy ... Jeff you should be responsible for your children .. yet it is the taxpayers of ireland who are shouldering the financial cost of housing, educating, feeding and clothing them ... obviously what you believe to be right by them is different to the majority. Children learn from their parents; cultural habits are formed from parents ... what you have been doing for the last number of years is teaching your children that you can live in a comfortable home and raise a family on social welfare .. and spend the majority of your time complaining and challenging the very system that allows you to support a family of eight without earning a single penny.
    No point in engaging with them, you're wasting your time that would be better progressive spent elsewhere. So the wise move on from stupid...

Since he only uses social media to engage and rant .. anyone who does engage and not support his ideals are just deleted and blocked ... he can't engage with anyone unless they are blowing smoke up his arse .. this type of attitude is incompatible with progress or the ability to do anything positive. He can't be surprised when he is ignored and dismissed as a raving looney.
    Meanwhile, as regards my family, I will continue to work hard (including starting up a business presently) by trying to make my country better for everyone - including my children.

Work hard? Business Start-up? As anyone who has ever started a business; it is a 7 day a week, 18 hour a day obsession . leaving very little time for anything else. I can not accept that he is realistically starting a business .. he simply can't based upon the time he spends designing rubbish clip art and posters for his ego party along with 6 children. His clear and graphic project has been on and offline for the last 12 months, it has 2 Facebook likes and by the looks of it zero customers and zero presence anywhere. The Drogheda Chamber of Commerce is very active and the local small business scene is buzzing .. why hasn't he gotten involved in any of these meetings, networking events etc ... pure and simply because gainful work is so far down his list of priorities why would he?
    ...So as others and myself continue to do this, I say to Mr Anon' Stupid... Fcuk you!"

Well Jeff .... if that is your attitude to the taxpayers who support you, your wife and 6 children while you chase the political dream ... fcuk you too .. and I will call you out on it at any opportunity I have.

PS... please please run for the next local elections; I really would love the opportunity to challenge you on the campaign trail.

• Advertisement

The questioning of Seetec/Jobpath/Tarus Nua has apparently been popping up quite a bit over a period of time even here on Board.ie.

Back in Sept. '15 there was this thread started over in the Work and Jobs forum. Fairly interesting reading, quite a few posters making it known that Seetec are a British private company being subbed in by DSP. I wonder if Jeff's 1 and a half years deep investigation was basically reading that thread?

https://www.boards.ie/b/thread/2057498034

More worrying though is a recent thread over on the State Benefit forum where a poster links into United People's site regarding Jeff's massive garbled investigative report. The poster (maybe rightly maybe wrongly) saying that Jeff brings up some interesting points. The problem here though is that Jeff's word might be taken as legal fact.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057781354

I wonder is this Seetec stuff gonna be Jeff's golden goose? He's certainly getting the coverage across the 'net. Even WWN are nicking his logos:).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement