Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

‪Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread IX: The Last Jordi [****]

Comments

Will Genia is PNG.

This post lacks transparency...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Venjur wrote: »
    What's the email address? 100 emails might get them to 'maybe'...!

lordmayor@dublincity.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭maddness

Not sure where to post this (mods please move if necessary) but I’m a Leinster season ticket holder but didn’t look for tickets for the Pro 14 semi as it’s my oldest daughters communion that day.
    I arrived home yesterday to be told that she wants to go the the rugby with daddy that day after the communion rather than for a fancy meal out with the grandparents (very proud dad moment) however I have no idea where to get tickets at this stage.
    Ideally I’d like four to bring Mum and little sister but even two would be great.
    Any ideas greatly appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

maddness wrote: »
    Not sure where to post this (mods please move if necessary) but I’m a Leinster season ticket holder but didn’t look for tickets for the Pro 14 semi as it’s my oldest daughters communion that day.
    I arrived home yesterday to be told that she wants to go the the rugby with daddy that day after the communion rather than for a fancy meal out with the grandparents (very proud dad moment) however I have no idea where to get tickets at this stage.
    Ideally I’d like four to bring Mum and little sister but even two would be great.
    Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Ticketmaster on sale now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,329 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

maddness wrote: »
    I arrived home yesterday to be told that she wants to go the the rugby with daddy that day after the communion rather than for a fancy meal out with the grandparents (very proud dad moment)

That subconscious mind control program over the last few months worked out ok then?

But yeah, they're on ticketmaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭maddness

Ticketmaster on sale now

All sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

only single tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 24,174 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Those Munster fans sure must love the Pro14.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Buer wrote: »
    Those Munster fans sure must love the Pro14.

Unlike the bandwagen Leinster fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

What’s that saying about choosers and beggars, can’t quite remember.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

Nah. We'll settle for sloppy seconds too, if we can't pull off the big one (or the little one) on Saturday!

PS What's a bandwagen?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Squatter wrote: »
    Nah. We'll settle for sloppy seconds too, if we can't pull off the big one on Saturday!

PS What's a bandwagen?

A reference to a previous poster who used to come on occasionally to troll about 'bandwagen' fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

A reference to a previous poster who used to come on occasionally to troll about 'bandwagen' fans.

Gotchya!

Presumably he was a distant relative of the sad looper who couldn't spell Thomand Park correctly! :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

When's the team to be announced? Thought it'd be today...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭irishfan9

dregin wrote: »
    When's the team to be announced? Thought it'd be today...

12pm Friday as per usual.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

irishfan9 wrote: »

Cheers.

Leinster Rugby and Bank of Ireland have this afternoon confirmed that this Saturday’s British & Irish Cup Final against Ealing Trailfinders will be streamed live on the Leinster Rugby Facebook page from 2pm, with thanks to Bank of Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Thanks Bank of Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 16,973 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Thanks Bank of Ireland

A great bunch of lads

• Registered Users Posts: 11,282 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Thanks Bank of Ireland

Ok we’re even with them now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

Hi all, where is the best place to have a few drinks in Bilbao on Saturday before the game? Should be in the city from around 11am. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

acer911 wrote: »
    Hi all, where is the best place to have a few drinks in Bilbao on Saturday before the game? Should be in the city from around 11am. Thanks.
    Here ya go

https://www.boards.ie/b/thread/2057870152?

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭durthacht

salmocab wrote: »
    Ok we’re even with them now

Yeah Bank of Ireland screwing us with that €5.5 billion bailout and screwing their tracker mortgage customers with massive overcharging seems almost trivial compared to them streaming the B&I final. Thanks Bank of Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,727 ✭✭✭degsie

durthacht wrote: »
    Yeah Bank of Ireland screwing us with that €5.5 billion bailout and screwing their tracker mortgage customers with massive overcharging seems almost trivial compared to them streaming the B&I final. Thanks Bank of Ireland.

Not to mention the recent data breach, but yeah, thanks BoI.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭CJay1

Eh...was he not joking..?

it was in the press statement. get onto leinster rugby if you have a problem with boi sponsoring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,282 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

it was in the press statement. get onto leinster rugby if you have a problem with boi sponsoring them.

I’m sure everyone is just joking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭MaybeMaybe

degsie wrote: »
    Not to mention the recent data breach, but yeah, thanks BoI.

Eh what data breach?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,625 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Anyone know when the team is flying? The 2pm Aer Lingus flight? Or would they have their own charter?

• Advertisement

Eod100 wrote: »
    Anyone know when the team is flying? The 2pm Aer Lingus flight? Or would they have their own charter?

they flew over today

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement