Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

• 23-11-2017 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

JP's horse, Off you go , was a bit one paced in Cork last time out but I would expect a bit better today, 11-2.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,686 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Lads, lets keep this civil. The thread is for fancies and not bullshit talk. Keep it that way.

Anyone taking things off track, or indeed being abusive, will get a minimum of a one week ban from the forum.

As for a fancy, wouldn't be surprised to see Steel Train (7.30 Chelmsford) run a better race. Around 11/1 at the moment. Would be more confident if the race was at Newcastle but anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭pearcider

Fergal O'Brien is in serious form these days banging on the big priced winners. He has one runner tomorrow in the last at Ffos Las. 8-1 seems very fair for Ocean Cove.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Nothingbutbets

Great shout!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭CH3OH

x PyRo wrote: »

As for a fancy, wouldn't be surprised to see Steel Train (7.30 Chelmsford) run a better race. Around 11/1 at the moment. Would be more confident if the race was at Newcastle but anyway.

Can I be the first to say a big thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Lads, lets keep this civil. The thread is for fancies and not bullshit talk. Keep it that way.

Anyone taking things off track, or indeed being abusive, will get a minimum of a one week ban from the forum.

Your my favourite MOD! Great fancy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Well done,Omeara had that one well prepared,it was in the slow cooker for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Couple of small fancies for dundalk this evening
    17:30 - Aggression
    18:30 - Clear Skies

Some others then for low stakes multiples for interest
    18:30 - Indian Tomahawk
    19:30 - teardrop island
    20:30 - arbourfield
    21:00 - tidals baby

It's a minefield tonight so not one to get too heavily involved

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Couple of small fancies for dundalk this evening
    17:30 - Aggression
    18:30 - Clear Skies

Some others then for low stakes multiples for interest
    18:30 - Indian Tomahawk
    19:30 - teardrop island
    20:30 - arbourfield
    21:00 - tidals baby

It's a minefield tonight so not one to get too heavily involved

Two main bets win thankfully

2:25 Haydock
    Champers on Ice

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

12:10 southwell Cousin Khee 8-1
    old horse, now down 24lbs since last AW run, distance should suit and has good form here, won once and 2nd twice, worth an e/w punt with a decent jock on taking off another and down in grade and trip

1:10 cosite bodhar 12-1
    luke morris , and dropped another 2lb, good draw and CD suits

3:40 southwell
    obvious one is belgravian with simon walker onboard 15/8 won 2 starts back at kempton

• Advertisement

12:10 southwell Cousin Khee 8-1
    old horse, now down 24lbs since last AW run, distance should suit and has good form here, won once and 2nd twice, worth an e/w punt with a decent jock on taking off another and down in grade and trip

1:10 cosite bodhar 12-1
    luke morris , and dropped another 2lb, good draw and CD suits

3:40 southwell
    obvious one is belgravian with simon walker onboard 15/8 won 2 starts back at kempton

muh just the one winner then, expected more from cosite bodhar

muh just the one winner then, expected more from cosite bodhar

Another furlong or 2 for coiste bodhar and he probably would have had it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭munster87

Money for Intisaab in the 6:10 at Kempton throughout the day. Into around 7/2 now from 7/1 at one point

where is zimmer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

where is zimmer?

He got bullied off the forum ffs I liked his tips too

where is zimmer?

He got trolled by the horse racing forum. Not surprised he left. Absolute eejits hounding him.

pearcider wrote: »
    He got trolled by the horse racing forum. Not surprised he left. Absolute eejits hounding him.

It was both sides in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Lads, Zimmer is on hols at the moment. Will resume as normal once back I'm sure.

Got a real winner today an aer lingus flight to Dublin developed a problem with the rear door a few hours delay.They need ppl to come off the flight so I am sitting in the Eva hotel Faro after a very good meal won't be on a flight until Sat airline footing the bill and 400 compensation.I will be posting soon enough.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Got a real winner today an aer lingus flight to Dublin developed a problem with the rear door a few hours delay.They need ppl to come off the flight so I am sitting in the Eva hotel Faro after a very good meal won't be on a flight until Sat airline footing the bill and 400 compensation.I will be posting soon enough.

Aftertiming, surely? Where's your screenshot predicting the door problem? :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭akelly02

Zimmer king Kevin in the last tonight has again found a weak race??

akelly02 wrote: »
    Zimmer king Kevin in the last tonight has again found a weak race??
    Just looking at the replay,quickened well to go through the gap and then ran on ok.

Has the ability to quicken with a very strong burst and if held up for that burst will always be dangerous,however off new mark might not win a sustained battle but they know whats required now,alas I was not on as I was still travelling due to extended holiday.

Just looking at the replay,quickened well to go through the gap and then ran on ok.

Has the ability to quicken with a very strong burst and if held up for that burst will always be dangerous,however off new mark might not win a sustained battle but they know whats required now,alas I was not on as I was still travelling due to extended holiday.

He was also very slow away again, won’t get away with that against better animals

Need Why Me for a big sum here at southwell. Fear the top one big time

Raz De Maree 1:50 Southwell tomorrow, 9/1

Jack of Diamonds 12 40 Wol.
    Landing Light 1 10 Wol.
    Royal Reserve 2 40 Wol.
    3 doubles and a treble,i posted all the reasons for backing theses in a long post in the early hours which did not go up,a notice went up saying something like "my portal was not recognised" whatever the case I cant do it all again but I backed them last night and they have very good chances.

An outsider that is not as good as I once thought and who has cost me a good few quid,BERLUSCA,runs in the 12 40 Wol,off 62,the gelding ran a good race at the track off 85 last year and later ran 2 sound races off 80 on the course.

Berlusca has won 7 times here and at 14/1 merits an ew bet in the 8 horse field off his low rating,often travels well and Nicola Currie might get a tune out of him today.

Welcome back zimmer! So close with berlusca! Excellent shout. Almost an 18-1 winner ;)

Nice one zimmer

I have no idea why Royal Reserve was taken out of a race today,perhaps it is because connections felt he might not have beaten the winner Captain Navarre over the 2 miles trip.

I fancied Royal Reserve today but I believe he has an even better chance tomorrow in the 3 25 at Newcastle over one mile 4 furlongs.Topweight Mustaaqeem was useful for Stoute and his new trainer should win races when the horse drops a few pounds.

A couple more in the race are useful but Royal Reserve looks something to bet on,ran well in two class 2s and has a great chance dropped to a class 4 now.

• Advertisement

todays long shots are Haydock
    1:55 Nicker casimir du clos 25-1, not a system horse as this isnt a handicap but this was a 5/2 jf but pulled up so taking a chance it will actually finish this time

Ludlow
    2:05 nicker still believing 33-1

3:40 non handicap race
    nicker fifty peach way 100-1 rookie trainers first newbie

15:35 - Dundalk - Kens Sams 16/1
    17:45 - Dundalk - No Way Jack 12/1

all very risky bets i do for a quid e/w looking more for place money
    paid off yesterday with nightfly 20-1 \ cap horner 25-1

Advertisement