Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fancies For Today III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭zimmermania

akelly02 wrote: »
    O mearas in the last zimmer, surely??

Was otherwise engaged today,you could be forgiven for the punt as its the kind of one Omeara improves,though I see it was well beaten in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Was otherwise engaged today,you could be forgiven for the punt as its the kind of one Omeara improves,though I see it was well beaten in the end.

I meant others were piling in, I had him in an early morning double

Mujassam won snugly at a big price under Paddy Vaughan and can win again in the 2 oc at Southwell,Tricky Dicky,who was 2nd is a few pounds better off now and is fav to turn the tables.

He had every chance last time and now that Mujassam is running a lot better (3rd good run on the trot) Omeara's horse can win again.A 5 lbs penalty may not stop him as he is still well handicapped on old form and looks value at 7/2.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Mujassam won snugly at a big price under Paddy Vaughan and can win again in the 2 oc at Southwell,Tricky Dicky,who was 2nd is a few pounds better off now and is fav to turn the tables.

He had every chance last time and now that Mujassam is running a lot better (3rd good run on the trot) Omeara's horse can win again.A 5 lbs penalty may not stop him as he is still well handicapped on old form and looks value at 7/2.

bobby joe leg for me 50p e/w at 22-1, 33-1 winner at Newcastle on debut, same distance

worth a punt despite underwhelming 2nd run

bobby joe leg for me 50p e/w at 22-1, 33-1 winner at Newcastle on debut, same distance

worth a punt despite underwhelming 2nd run

Mujassam 11/2 now which makes it a great ew bet now,Bobby Joe Leg won a poor maiden and can not be given any consideration at Southwell until it has shown it can act on the track (my rule).

However if Mujassam does not perform I will be rooting for your fellow.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Forgot I'd money in my online account so did a small stakes Heinz.
    Optimickstickhill @ 9/2 (12.30)
    Muqarred @ 8/1 (13.00)
    Canadian Royal @ 7/2 (13.30)
    Roaring Rory @ 8/1 (15.30)
    Mamoo @ 5/1 (13.10)
    Maxed Out King @ 5/1 (14.50)

and a wee yankee of

Optimickstickhill @ 9/2 (12.30)
    Dakkar Collonges @6-1 (15.10)
    Dragonfli @14-1 (12.20)
    West of the Edge @9-2- (13.50)

Mujassam 11/2 now which makes it a great ew bet now,Bobby Joe Leg won a poor maiden and can not be given any consideration at Southwell until it has shown it can act on the track (my rule).

However if Mujassam does not perform I will be rooting for your fellow.:)

oh well, both lost out on that one then!

The losing run continues,will be hoping for a change of luck over the holidays and hoping for a winner or two before that.

Have tickets for limerick from a sponsor with dinner thrown in on the 27th and got an anyday ticket from my local Ladbrokes today.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Always comes out on top no matter what 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

redzerdrog wrote: »

Reported.

• Advertisement

Reported.

Thanks for the update

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Thanks for the update

You're most welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭famagusta

redzerdrog wrote:

I got free tickets for the races loads of times, it does happen you know!

famagusta wrote: »
    I got free tickets for the races loads of times, it does happen you know!

Me too, can't remember the last time I paid in to be honest

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

If you are not going to add to a thread, please don’t post in it again.

Always comes out on top no matter what ��

Are you trying to get the thread closed down again?I am reporting you and I hope the Mods take action before it is too late,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

A tentative fancy for today would be Black Dave in the 1.10 @ Lingfield (9/2 at the minute).

Been running abysmally for quite awhile now in Class 5s (pulled up last time out indeed) but he's back down to a Class 6 today and if he ran anywhere near how he was running earlier in the year then he'd have an excellent shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

A tentative fancy for today would be Black Dave in the 1.10 @ Lingfield (9/2 at the minute).

Been running abysmally for quite awhile now in Class 5s (pulled up last time out indeed) but he's back down to a Class 6 today and if he ran anywhere near how he was running earlier in the year then he'd have an excellent shout.

Good shout, course and distance winner too

AnneFrank wrote: »
    Good shout, course and distance winner too

wouldnt back him with stolen money considering that was the one evans was caught punting on while pulling the other horse. If he couldnt win then i doubt he will win now

What's this? I may cash out :p

• Advertisement

What's this?

whats what

Eh, what you had just said... hence my saying I might cash out.

Nevermind, Google'd it and found an article on it.

Most infuriating thing about that affair was how Ladbrokes shortened a price on a horse they knew was about to be declared a NR.

Shaddy fcukers.

Eh, what you had just said... hence my saying I might cash out.

Nevermind, Google'd it and found an article on it.

Most infuriating thing about that affair was how Ladbrokes shortened a price on a horse they knew was about to be declared a NR.

Shaddy fcukers.

sorry i was confused there. Yea hes dodge central that evans i wouldnt back a runner of his after that

Yeah, can understand that alright.... but sure your know yourself, most of them are at it.

I note since then the horse has won seven times @ prices of 2/1, 11/2, 11/2, 10/1, 7/1, 6/1 and 8/1.

Main reason I fancy it is the speed figures from earlier in the year..............

Ability is there for sure but the pulling up last time out certainly doesn't inspire confidence.

Yeah, can understand that alright.... but sure your know yourself, most of them are at it.

I note since then the horse has won seven times @ prices of 2/1, 11/2, 11/2, 10/1, 7/1, 6/1 and 8/1.

Main reason I fancy it is the speed figures from earlier in the year..............

Ability is there for sure but the pulling up last time out certainly doesn't inspire confidence.

at least you know what you are getting into with his yard

akelly02 wrote: »
    at least you know what you are getting into with his yard

and of course it won :D

good tip thanks outlaw, no way was the short price fave going win

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Sham Squire

The losing run continues,will be hoping for a change of luck over the holidays and hoping for a winner or two before that.

I follow the lads on here (including yourself, obvs) and a couple of other mates who know what they're talking about. Had a great October, grand November, but jaysus, last few weeks have been total car crash territory. The odds on picking this many losers must be amazing :(

Fingers crossed all our luck changes over the christmas but if this continues I'll have given back all the gains made in October. It's a mugs game :p

well done fella

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭pearcider

A few long shots today ;)

13.15 chilili 40-1

14.15 Anton chigurh 33-1

18.45 mythological 50-1

20.45 silver springs 66-1

• Advertisement

Fancy Montague today @ Southwell (13:45) on his fibresand debut.

Most of the leading fancies are closers and so see him getting an early lead and just about hanging on.

Currently priced at 7/2 in a few places.

Advertisement