Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Teaser

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necro for iago I reckon

• I missed the Christmas game, sure I'm still going over the WWE game and backrooms :pac:

January isn't too stacked for me, I'd love to sign up for the Disney game.

It would be great to explore the Disney themes and personalities. Hope I draw either Homer Simpson or Wolverine for my character.
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    My wedding was Disney themed, if I didn't immediately sign up for this what sort of fan would I be?

(Even though I clearly need a break after my meltdown in the last game)

Ohh, interesting. Don't suppose anyone has a synopsis (or link) handy?

For Molly's Meltdown™ of course, not the wedding! Though that does sound class.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

So folks, pending agreement from our third mod, we're looking at a start date for the 7th of January.

I can transpose all those expressions of interest across but the official sign up thread won't be up till January 1st to give folks a while.

I'll be posting a poll sometime next week to determine anon/non anon. No preference from the mods so it will be up to the players...

When I post sign up thread I'll also have a little competition for you all to get you in the Disney mood :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Just read Winifred's posts in the last game. She didn't have many. But Conor just poked the bear a little too much and I LOST IT.

Necrominus wrote: »
    So folks, pending agreement from our third mod, we're looking at a start date for the 7th of January.

I can transpose all those expressions of interest across but the official sign up thread won't be up till January 1st to give folks a while.

I'll be posting a poll sometime next week to determine anon/non anon. No preference from the mods so it will be up to the players...

When I post sign up thread I'll also have a little competition for you all to get you in the Disney mood :)

7th Jan - Yes
    Non Anon
    Rapunzel or Belle for me please. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just read Winifred's posts in the last game. She didn't have many. But Conor just poked the bear a little too much and I LOST IT.

:o:o:o:o:o:o Bear poking is prohibited in the Disney game. Probably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Search the Christmas game for the following phrase "Conor you f*cking obnoxious little man"

Note: those words are in the post but not necessarily in that order.

I’ll just about make the start date but probably won’t be online for the quiz. I’ll give you my answer now tho.......

Villagers are friends, not food!

And I wanna be Princess Aurora, Belle, Cinders, Pocahontas or the fairy god mother. Or Dori or buzz light year.

If I’m a baddie it has to be Scar

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Non anon for preference.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

And as for character, Sully, obviously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

sullivlo wrote: »
    And as for character, Sully, obviously.

That's so obvious it's genius. Hiding in plain sight!

sKeith wrote: »
    Search the Christmas game for the following phrase "Conor you f*cking obnoxious little man"

I think I told him to tone down the obnoxious and also called him a fcuking idiot and a 5 year old. I'm classy me. :cool:

Once I reached that point I had to just log off and go play a game on steam to make myself calm down.

I think I told him to tone down the obnoxious and also called him a fcuking idiot and a 5 year old. I'm classy me. :cool:

Once I reached that point I had to just log off and go play a game on steam to make myself calm down.

It was the throwing the PC out the window that made it memorable for me :)

What you call meltdown, I call excellent reading.

Mollyb60 wrote:
    I think I told him to tone down the obnoxious and also called him a fcuking idiot and a 5 year old. I'm classy me.

Just as well you logged off for my response :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,743 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I dont think we will be giving everyone a name as previously shown the gamebreaking error in that

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

"ok 3 of you are villagers and one of you is a wolf. But who? What say you, tinkerbelle, Merriweather, lilo and scar?"

lynch tinkerbell

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Yeah, never trusted after she threw Wendy under a bus in a play for Peter

and that old fake diying unless you clap your hand malarkey, never bought it for a second, just a cry for sympothy by a dirty tiny wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Ah here, what kind of Mickey Mouse game is this?!

• Advertisement

Ah here, what kind of Mickey Mouse game is this?!

giphy.gif

• sKeith wrote: »

O...k...! Off I go to have a look.

Even as a relatively new player myself Molly, I can totally understand how you got to that level of...passion. I recall something with Digi/Nigel in the WWE game where I had to say to myself, "Hold on, it's just a game man, put down the sword and make a cup of tea instead" :)

Jan 7th suits me Necro. It is officially the deadest week of the year in my trade. Rather than head off with OH for a few relaxing days around then like usual, I would be delighted to play a game of Werewolf which will isolate me from the real world, detach me from the OH, make me frustrated just as often as it enchants me, see me type 'suspicious' about 400 times, forget that the rest of Boards exists...all of that, I'm in.

RtUOwNI.gif

I dont think we will be giving everyone a name as previously shown the gamebreaking error in that

Yeah, as much fun as it would be to name everyone after Disney characters, unfortunately previous games have shown us why that simply isn't possible.

Not to say there won't be a few secrets mind you....;);)

Necrominus wrote: »
    Yeah, as much fun as it would be to name everyone after Disney characters, unfortunately previous games have shown us why that simply isn't possible.

Not to say there won't be a few secrets mind you....;);)

You can do it, but the roles would need to be randomized, so then scar could be a normal villager, and donald duck could be a wolf, everyone gets a character to play, but with no stigma of being good or bad. everybody knows the roles were sent out randomly and disney characters are just flavor.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

secret names dude!

secret names dude!

secret, yeh,

elsa: character, post one.. will you ever let it go...
    sleeping beauty , post 1.. jeez, i havent posted caz i was aslep throught the whole first day
    etc..etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,743 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

You can do it, but the roles would need to be randomized, so then scar could be a normal villager, and donald duck could be a wolf, everyone gets a character to play, but with no stigma of being good or bad. everybody knows the roles were sent out randomly and disney characters are just flavor.

Still wont work. Nobody can claim to be anyone else, day one you go i am this person. Any one claims otherwise, 2 person lynch.Secret names is fine but then how do you say what char has what role? you can say the roles but then no team will know what powers exist in game with each char, nobody said their weas a priest :P

Still wont work. Nobody can claim to be anyone else, day one you go i am this person. Any one claims otherwise, 2 person lynch
    But if the roles are randomized, it is of no advantage to say, you're not mickey mouse, i am, as nobody would know if mickey was good bad seer priest or whatever role. if two people said they were the seer though, thats when you have probems and two people need to be lynched.

Secret names is fine but then how do you say what char has what role? you can say the roles but then no team will know what powers exist in game with each char, nobody said their weas a priest :P

you dont link them, you say there is a seer a priest a vig and 3 wolves. done. have fun in disney land

• Advertisement

you dont link them, you say there is a seer a priest a vig and 3 wolves. done. have fun in disney land

This is actually what I was planning on doing next year whenever I mod a game again. A totally randomised evil list where everyone gets a named character. Was thinking of using Fr Ted for it. Everyone's a bastard in that show and there's no obvious roles so anyone can be the priest/seer/wolf.

Advertisement