Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney WW - Poll Time

• 18-12-2017 1:52pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok folks,

As promised here is the poll to decide whether the Disney game will be anonymous or non-anonymous (regular Boards accounts).

Mods have no preference so vote away.

I'll leave this open till Friday then we can start planning for whatever the result.

Which would you like the next WW game to be played under? 7 votes

I want to be anonymous
    0% 0 votes
    Boards accounts please!
    100% 7 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

quick close the poll

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

oooh neck and neck!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Plenty of time yet :)

Mods will break the tie with three votes if necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Necrominus wrote: »
    Plenty of time yet :)

Mods will break the tie with three votes if necessary.

One Boards, One Anon, One "Can't we all just live together peacefully"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

One Boards, One Anon, One "Can't we all just live together peacefully"

You might even play the Disney game yourself robyn ;)

• Advertisement

The date as is unfortunately falls just before I go away, so I will be busy. Damn you and your scheduling to suit most people!

wait what's the start date?

wait what's the start date?

7th of January

Necrominus wrote: »
    7th of January

ah ok, I might have to be out, I'll know better by the end of this week how busy I'll be the first week back

ah ok, I might have to be out, I'll know better by the end of this week how busy I'll be the first week back

No panic. Sign up thread will be posted 1st January :)

• Advertisement

Poll due to close in a couple of hours. Looks like boardsies accounts will win the day. Still time for it to change though :)

And Boards accounts it shall be for the Disney game folks. Thanks to all who voted.

From the mods, we'll see you in the New Year :)

d07c51c6984e6fd00b9687fa0c5d2817.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

There is the Village except...Mickey mouse is secretly leading team bad!

There is the Village except...Mickey mouse is secretly leading team bad!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Bounty Hunter has uncovered Disney's biggest secret!

7126a0b14523b3fe3717b4d32dded380.jpg

We’re talking about a corporation that couldn’t remove puffins, so they mutated them instead. Of course the mouse is evil.

Advertisement