Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII: Sign Up Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

In! And can I have Tangled pleeeeassseeee? :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

sullivlo wrote: »
    I had dibs on sully :(

:(

I can switch to Mulan if you want? :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

OP is going to be uneditable shortly so I'll update list here from now:

1. Tritium
    2. Triceratops Ballet
    3. Guffy
    4. Digital Solitude
    5. partyjungle
    6. ardinn
    7. Stu Redman
    8. Banjo
    9. Virtanen
    10. sKeith
    11. duffman13
    12. Bounty Hunter
    13. MrsFlushdraw
    14. Barney92
    15. Barry_Lyndon
    16. Lord TSC
    17. MrKingsley
    18. Drumpot
    19. Mollyb60
    20. MicksJaguar
    21. Strawberry Milkshake

Movies left to pick:

1. Finding Nemo
    2. Alice in Wonderland
    3. Pocahontas
    4. Mulan
    5. Bambi
    6. Brave Strawbs
    7. Moana
    8. Tarzan Mick
    9. One Hundred and One Dalmatians
    10. The Hunchback of Notre Dame
    11. Cinderella

Great sign up rate thus far lets keep it going :D

Greatest Disney song ever? well its certainly up there.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I will accept that as a sign up... I think :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

1. Finding Nemo
    2. Alice in Wonderland
    3. Pocahontas
    4. Mulan
    5. Bambi
    6. Moana
    7. One Hundred and One Dalmatians
    8. The Hunchback of Notre Dame
    9. Cinderella

Roles left

9 movies left to choose from hmmm... what lurks behind those titles I wonder.... hmmmm

Helloooooooo!

I’m just back from a real life Finding Nemo experience in shark bay and monkey mia. It was amazing, beautiful, fecking mind blowing!

I was having a dip in the ocean, as you do when you need to cool down from the 34 degree heat and then a family of 4 dolphins just swam up beside me and played around for about 10 minutes. There was a loggerhead turtle swimming around all morning too. I also fed the sharks, walked with some pelicans and saw loads of clown fish.

I’ll never forget this holiday so Finding Nemo for me please.

Ps: what’s the weather like at home? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Helloooooooo!

I’m just back from a real life Finding Nemo experience in shark bay and monkey mia. It was amazing, beautiful, fecking mind blowing!

I was having a dip in the ocean, as you do when you need to cool down from the 34 degree heat and then a family of 4 dolphins just swam up beside me and played around for about 10 minutes. There was a loggerhead turtle swimming around all morning too. I also fed the sharks, walked with some pelicans and saw loads of clown fish.

I’ll never forget this holiday so Finding Nemo for me please.

Ps: what’s the weather like at home? :p

Well it snowed here this morning and I've the heating on constantly. Sounds like an amazing holiday. I'm not jealous at all. :confused:

Error in last post by me :( Can't edit. Updated now

1. Tritium
    2. Triceratops Ballet
    3. Guffy
    4. Digital Solitude
    5. partyjungle
    6. ardinn
    7. Stu Redman
    8. Banjo
    9. Virtanen
    10. sKeith
    11. duffman13
    12. Bounty Hunter
    13. MrsFlushdraw
    14. Barney92
    15. Barry_Lyndon
    16. Lord TSC
    17. MrKingsley
    18. Drumpot
    19. Mollyb60
    20. MicksJaguar
    21. Strawberry Milkshake
    22. arabtinian
    23. niccoyne12

Movies left to pick:

1. Finding Nemo Strawbs
    2. Alice in Wonderland niccoyne12
    3. Pocahontas
    4. Mulan
    5. Bambi
    6. Brave
    7. Moana
    8. Tarzan Mick
    9. One Hundred and One Dalmatians
    10. The Hunchback of Notre Dame
    11. Cinderella arabtinian

Come on boardsies, let's be havin ya :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Arabtinian

In

Cinderella for me please!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 niccoyne12

A new player has entered the game! I'll take Alice in Wonderland please!

niccoyne12 wrote: »
    A new player has entered the game! I'll take Alice in Wonderland please!

Welcome welcome welcome! Make sure to request access to the subforum ahead of the game.

Great to have you on board!!!

Sub forum access thread:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057657618

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

Hello!
    Are day night phases going to be 12/12? And when would start of day/end of day likely be? Asking as a sad Asian here who's in a whole different timezone. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Hello!
    Are day night phases going to be 12/12? And when would start of day/end of day likely be? Asking as a sad Asian here who's in a whole different timezone. :(

Happy new year Owly.

Hello!
    Are day night phases going to be 12/12? And when would start of day/end of day likely be? Asking as a sad Asian here who's in a whole different timezone. :(

Hey owly!!!!

Surely will be 12/12. We have an Irish player signed up (Bounty Hunter) who would be in a similar timezone to you.

Actions will be 10am Irish time, posting permitted all the time.

Might as well reveal due to mod availability lynch times will be at 8pm Irish time, instead of the regular 9pm.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Hey owly!!!!

Surely will be 12/12. We have an Irish player signed up (Bounty Hunter) who would be in a similar timezone to you.

Might as well reveal due to mod availability lynch times will be at 8pm Irish time, instead of the regular 9pm.

thats 10/14 then ;)

sKeith wrote: »
    thats 10/14 then ;)

:o:o:o So it is

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Necrominus wrote: »
    Hey owly!!!!

whoop love an 8pm lynching! means I can beddy bye at 10!

whoop love an 8pm lynching! means I can beddy bye at 10!

Yeah we figured it was a handy change. Some of our ex-pats in Malta etc. will enjoy it too and might be able to be around easier.

• Advertisement

5 spaces left. Getting close now folks... T minus 4 days :)

Sign ups will close off probably Friday evening for any stragglers. Hoping to fill the roster.

1. Tritium
    2. Triceratops Ballet
    3. Guffy
    4. Digital Solitude
    5. partyjungle
    6. ardinn
    7. Stu Redman
    8. Banjo
    9. Virtanen
    10. sKeith
    11. duffman13
    12. Bounty Hunter
    13. MrsFlushdraw
    14. Barney92
    15. Barry_Lyndon
    16. Lord TSC
    17. MrKingsley
    18. Drumpot
    19. Mollyb60
    20. MicksJaguar
    21. Strawberry Milkshake
    22. arabtinian
    23. niccoyne12
    24. deoxygenated
    25. DarkDOLLYumi

Remaining movies:
    1. Pocahontas
    2. Mulan Owly
    3. Bambi
    4. Brave
    5. Moana DarkDOLLYumi
    6. One Hundred and One Dalmatians
    7. The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Time to get in the mood...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

inthinknits 16:00 munch 02:00 lynch for you but it means you be around for plentybof time before the munch

good to see tou abour :)

sKeith wrote: »
    Happy new year Owly.

Happy new year, my favourite serial killer!

Necrominus;105698326
    Hey owly!!!!

Hey Necro! Thanks for the info. If you don't mind a player who'll have to vote maybe 3-4 hours earlier than everyone else, then I can take Mulan. :)
    Tigger wrote: »
    inthinknits 16:00 munch 02:00 lynch for you but it means you be around for plentybof time before the munch

good to see tou abour :)
    Hi Tigger! It's been a while, but I missed you guys so I'm back (heh). I'm trying to get Bobo to play too, but he's a bit reluctant since he couldn't post anything the last time he tried coming here.

It's been months since the first game yet my inability to multi-quote on this board continues to astound me...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

It's been months since the first game yet my inability to multi-quote on this board continues to astound me...

I've been here for like 4 years and still can't do it properly most of the time, I end up just copy pasting every reply into one long post

Good to have you back Owly!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Hello!

I'm based in Asia and was as active if not more than most the last few games. If you do office work you'll be laughing. Just vote a little early and all you'll miss is the night time action which is less anyway.

I'm based in Asia and was as active if not more than most the last few games. If you do office work you'll be laughing. Just vote a little early and all you'll miss is the night time action which is less anyway.

I'll see what I can do about that this game seeing as I'm not trying to hide who I am and lots of night time posting screams me... ;)

Hey Necro! Thanks for the info. If you don't mind a player who'll have to vote maybe 3-4 hours earlier than everyone else, then I can take Mulan. :)

Not a problem. The more the merrier if you can get others to sign up! Should be fun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Doing a drive by howdy to all you WW nuts. Would love to join ye for this game but time isn't permitting me yet. Thanks for the heads up on it Necro!
    Just wanted to say Happy New Year to you all and hope you are all well. :)

Advertisement