Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf XXII: Sign Up Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ectoplasm wrote:
    Doing a drive by howdy to all you WW nuts. Would love to join ye for this game but time isn't permitting me yet. Thanks for the heads up on it Necro! Just wanted to say Happy New Year to you all and hope you are all well.

That's a shame Ecto :(

If you follow the upcoming games thread sticky at the top of this forum it'll keep you up to date with the game schedule. Sully be great for updating it!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DarkDOLLYumi

Alice in Wonderland? Haha Okay sorry, new to the forum didn't know how it works, Moana?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Alice in Wonderland? Haha

Another player has already chosen Alice in wonderland

Post#52 has most recent available list.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DarkDOLLYumi

Moana? Haha sorrrry

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Alice in Wonderland? Haha Okay sorry, new to the forum didn't know how it works, Moana?

Not a problem, welcome on board! I see you're ahead of the curve already in requesting access to the sub forum so well done :)

Disney videos each day till Sunday you all said? Ok so... wouldn't personally agree with this list... do you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necro if you need help sense checking the game, let me know. Cant commit to playing, but i can give you an hour to poke around the engine :)

No worries if you are sorted though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

spring-clipart-tigger-15.gif

its all checked out and ready to go.

(you guys have seen rouge one right)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

10/14 suits me better so room for a wee one?

sullivlo wrote: »
    10/14 suits me better so room for a wee one?

Always :) pick one of the remaining movies and jump on in :D:D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Necrominus wrote: »
    Always :) pick one of the remaining movies and jump on in :D:D:D

Hunchback. It’s my current physical appearance - started back running this week (stereotypical January) so creaking joints everywhere :D

• Advertisement

28 players now. Just 2 remaining slots.

1. Tritium
    2. Triceratops Ballet
    3. Guffy
    4. Digital Solitude
    5. partyjungle
    6. ardinn
    7. Stu Redman
    8. Banjo
    9. Virtanen
    10. sKeith
    11. duffman13
    12. Bounty Hunter
    13. MrsFlushdraw
    14. Barney92
    15. Barry_Lyndon
    16. Lord TSC
    17. MrKingsley
    18. Drumpot
    19. Mollyb60
    20. MicksJaguar
    21. Strawberry Milkshake
    22. arabtinian
    23. niccoyne12
    24. deoxygenated
    25. DarkDOLLYumi
    26. sullivlo
    27. quickbeam
    28. beakerjoe

Remaining movies:
    1. Pocahontas
    2. Bambi
    3. Brave beakerjoe
    4. One Hundred and One Dalmatians quickbeam

Right folks it's nearly that time....

louis-excited.gif

We'll be closing off sign ups at 7pm tomorrow evening, so there's another full day to fill the final four slots. We want to have as big a game as possible, so get onto your friends, your relatives - if your granny or granddad plays WW we want them signed up for this one.

It's gonna be awesome!

AnnaExcited.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Calling it now: Most GIFs posted in game thread award goes to Necro, along with him being a top 10 in post count.

I'd wager on most gifs in OP.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm taking it as a sign that my favourite childhood movie still isn't picked that it means I should play.....

But exams take priority so if you can accept I won't be very active or prolific then I'll play and take 101 Dalmatians please.

quickbeam wrote: »
    I'm taking it as a sign that my favourite childhood movie still isn't picked that it means I should play.....

But exams take priority so if you can accept I won't be very active or prolific then I'll play and take 101 Dalmatians please.

We can accept all of the above terms and conditions. You're in! :D:D:D:D

Yay!

Also nearly forgot. Anyone requiring Dead Room access (that won't be playing, before the smart aleks come out after me again) can request on thread here or PM Kolido who will be confidently handling that side of things for us :)

Toomany spoliers for me (i like to play along at home) sao as ususal if im not playing i wont go in dead room

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

We can do a no spoiilers dead room if you want, with role spoilers in a separate thread

No spoilers until the end makes dead room more fun and have less criticism of how well people are playing, especially from their spoilered thrones. Giving up your own role is fine, but if you were on a team, keep their names to yourself would be preferable. IMHO. OOMV.

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    No spoilers until the end makes dead room more fun and have less criticism of how well people are playing, especially from their spoilered thrones. Giving up your own role is fine, but if you were on a team, keep their names to yourself would be preferable. IMHO. OOMV.

We do intend to keep DR as spoiler free as possible in this game. Whatever players want to share is up to them but mods will be staying schtum ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Who's modding?

Who's modding?

Mise, Kolido and raze_them_all :)

Just so no one gets nasty surprises wondering what the heck is going on :pac::pac:

We can do a no spoiilers dead room if you want, with role spoilers in a separate thread

thanks but its too tempting to just dive in

Im the opposite of you in that regard Tiggs; love knowing whats going on! :D

That like reading the last chapter of a whodunit book first, where's the fun in that.

Nah - sure you dont know which team is gonna win, so you dont know what is getting done.

Its like being a mod without being a mod.

Lets me just look at the play unfold and see how people are using their powers or trying to hide their roles.

It should be noted i like spoilers for movies and tv as well. I dont read the ends of books though. Thats a bit too far.

I don't even watch trailers!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I don't like spoilers for anything but WW, I love the spoilers cos I can read down and see which of the bastards I had been calling out before I forget why I've been suspecting them

That and I find it hard to pay full attention after I'm dead, I normally just skim, by which stage I stop sleuthing

• Advertisement

I don't like spoilers for anything but WW, I love the spoilers cos I can read down and see which of the bastards I had been calling out before I forget why I've been suspecting them

That and I find it hard to pay full attention after I'm dead, I normally just skim, by which stage I stop sleuthing

I find that happens as soon spoilers are posted. If everybody in the Dr is as clueless as the main thread, the game continues on in the Dr with guessing, speculation and general interest. When spoilers appear, the non spoilered Dr thread goes dead so to get with the current conversation, you spoiler yourself.
    IMHO OOMV

Advertisement