Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf XXII: Sign Up Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote: »
    I find that happens as soon spoilers are posted. If everybody in the Dr is as clueless as the main thread, the game continues on in the Dr with guessing, speculation and general interest. When spoilers appear, the non spoilered Dr thread goes dead so to get with the current conversation, you spoiler yourself.
    IMHO OOMV

Yeah, look it's a personal preference thing. But the DR in the Simpsons Mafia was for me the most fun I've had in a long while. Getting dribbles of info and trying to figure out the rest was awesome. For a time I thought Pter was actually good and being unfairly persecuted by raze rather than it being a brilliant wolf scheme. Also had an insane amount of posts in that DR....

Hopefully we can re create that atmosphere cos that is when I totally fell in love with the game of WW.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necrominus wrote:
    Yeah, look it's a personal preference thing. But the DR in the Simpsons Mafia was for me the most fun I've had in a long while. Getting dribbles of info and trying to figure out the rest was awesome. For a time I thought Pter was actually good and being unfairly persecuted by raze rather than it being a brilliant wolf scheme. Also had an insane amount of posts in that DR....

...I was good....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    ...I was good....

:pac::pac::pac::pac: of course you were, you were Marge Simpson :p

I fooled Lord, didnt i!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

You could create a passworded spoiler room for players who like to be spoiled?

Once I'm out I don't follow the game as much sure even in the Buffy game I didn't realise I was on the winning team until the day after the game ended.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Necrominus wrote: »

Hopefully we can re create that atmosphere cos that is when I totally fell in love with the game of WW.

I also was good, honest abe they call me

Just reread the posts after Raze accused me and the final 30 posts leading up to the Mafia's win. Twas a good game.

This Disney one is gonna be a good'un too lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Any room for one more?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Any room for one more?

Of course, select one of the three remaining movies and hop on in. :D

Brave, Pocahontas or Bambi

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Brave please, an under rated movie.

• Advertisement

And then there were 2... places left :)

1. Pocahontas
    2. Bambi

Feeling confident about filling these :D

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭deoxygenated

(Avoiding quoting posts cause this board has not been kind to me in terms of posting) (Hopefully this post finally goes through)
    Hi DS! Good to see you! 
    And thanks for the reassurance BH. (Somewhat) Asian buddies unite! 
    Tigger, are you not playing?
    And I brought Yumi over - do go easy on her, all of you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

the post went through, what do you find difficult about multiquoting, hopefully ican help before the game, its not that hard.

find posts, +" them, then on last post you need hit "quote. that usually does it just fine.

the post went through, what do you find difficult about multiquoting, hopefully ican help before the game, its not that hard.
    Well, I copy and paste to put many quotes into one, but sometimes it just falls through for me. Idk what can be done about that... 
    The post not going through is another matter, though, if I'm not wrong. I tried on different occasions/days to post a reply here but it would always lead me to an error page, asking me to check the Twitter. :(

hmm. i know i've gotten a page in the past asking if i am human, but i answer the silly 'where are the sign posts' graphic question and it normally lets my posts thru after that.

find posts, +" them, then on last post you need hit "quote. that usually does it just fine.
    Well, I copy and paste to put many quotes into one, but sometimes it just falls through for me. Idk what can be done about that... 
    The post not going through is another matter, though, if I'm not wrong. I tried on different occasions/days to post a reply here but it would always lead me to an error page, asking me to check the Twitter. :(

I get why I don't get anything now...I'm on the new site where the formatting isn't as transparent :pac: but using the legacy site makes everything a lot easier. I think I was told to stick to this the last time I was here, heh.

try hitting the +" botton beside a few of my posts, then quote this post at the end. and add a few words.

i only ever use legacy site. all those new fangled stuff make me sick.

suspoosedly they added them because they were afraid the mellionels or some such would not be able to use normal interfaces like we have used for the last decade or so.

• Advertisement

site told us that our feedback on the new interface was not the right feedback and to just live with it.. i was like a browncoat, fighting to keep the good times rolling, but whatever, now we have to live the way the alliance tells us to live.

i'm gonna do a firefly game if nobody else does it first!

but what about your 'Dark Angel' plans!

ssshhh...

I can do 'Dark Angel' anytime, it not as if anyone else is dying to do that!

(Avoiding quoting posts cause this board has not been kind to me in terms of posting) (Hopefully this post finally goes through)
    Hi DS! Good to see you!

:):) Of course they will... probably.

Still 2 slots left if you know anyone else that wants a game!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Just a reminder to all new players, please create an account on COP under your boards username if you would like access to the DR and other rooms after the game, if you have not already done so.

http://changeofplangames. com/wwforum/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

but what about your 'Dark Angel' plans!

ssshhh...

I can do 'Dark Angel' anytime, it not as if anyone else is dying to do that!

I am ON BOARD with both of these plans!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Hi DS! Good to see you! 

Sorry Owly i'm not playing this game but Im sure you'll have great raic altogether

Ok folks, we've decided to keep sign ups open till tomorrow evening to hopefully get 2 more. Just a reminder of who's in, and what's left to pick:

28 players now. Just 2 remaining slots.

1. Tritium
    2. Triceratops Ballet
    3. Guffy
    4. Digital Solitude
    5. partyjungle
    6. ardinn
    7. Stu Redman
    8. Banjo
    9. Virtanen
    10. sKeith
    11. duffman13
    12. Bounty Hunter
    13. MrsFlushdraw
    14. Barney92
    15. Barry_Lyndon
    16. Lord TSC
    17. MrKingsley
    18. Drumpot
    19. Mollyb60
    20. MicksJaguar
    21. Strawberry Milkshake
    22. arabtinian
    23. niccoyne12
    24. deoxygenated
    25. DarkDOLLYumi
    26. sullivlo
    27. quickbeam
    28. beakerjoe

Remaining movies:
    1. Pocahontas
    2. Bambi

• Registered Users Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭tritium

I can’t believe no one has taken Bambi yet!

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    I can’t believe no one has taken Bambi yet!

Poor old Pocahontas getting no love either...

Would love to get this started early...

Advertisement