Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf XXII: Sign Up Thread

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Necrominus wrote: »
    Poor old Pocahontas getting no love either...

Would love to get this started early...

When's the official kick off time? probably already planning your fireworks display closing ceremony at the Disney castle eh.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

When's the official kick off time? probably already planning your fireworks display closing ceremony at the Disney castle eh.

OP will go up around 11am tomorrow then we'll be sending PMs out. Soft opening until it kicks off for reals on Monday.

Temptations are strong to start it now though...must resist :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Kick it off early so the killing and chaos can start early? Sounds like something a wo-.... But that would mea-.... dear God no! IT'S A TRAP! THE MODS ARE WOLVES! RUN!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Banjo wrote: »
    Kick it off early so the killing and chaos can start early? Sounds like something a wo-.... But that would mea-.... dear God no! IT'S A TRAP! THE MODS ARE WOLVES! RUN!

Mods are always wolves :pac::pac: We design the killing before anyone ever gets going.

No, I have to resist as a lot of people are expecting a tomorrow start so going early would probably not be expected...

Consensus of 20+ thanks (from players) might make me change my mind though if people are interested in starting early :pac::pac:

I’m home, it’s cold and I’m sad.

Hurry up and let the killing commence. That’ll cheer me up :p

• Advertisement

OP will go up around 11am tomorrow then we'll be sending PMs out. Soft opening until it kicks off for reals on Monday.

Temptations are strong to start it now though...must resist :pac:

ahh you mustn't.

Have the best of both worlds start it now but with no tasks, no lynches, no votes, no kills till the originally stated time. Everyone who wants to check in early can see your gif filled OP and learn their role if they have one whilest being able to talk nonsense without people saying its all task related later on.

ahh you mustn't.

Have the best of both worlds start it now but with no tasks, no lynches, no votes, no kills till the originally stated time. Everyone who wants to check in early can see your gif filled OP and learn their role if they have one whilest being able to talk nonsense without people saying its all task related later on.

I really REALLY like this suggestion tbh. Just conferring with my fellow mods..

Ok folks,

giphy.gif

See below for our finalised roster:

1. Tritium
    2. Triceratops Ballet
    3. Guffy
    4. Digital Solitude
    5. partyjungle
    6. ardinn
    7. Stu Redman
    8. Banjo
    9. Virtanen
    10. sKeith
    11. duffman13
    12. Bounty Hunter
    13. MrsFlushdraw
    14. Barney92
    15. Barry_Lyndon
    16. Lord TSC
    17. MrKingsley
    18. Drumpot
    19. Mollyb60
    20. MicksJaguar
    21. Strawberry Milkshake
    22. arabtinian
    23. niccoyne12
    24. deoxygenated
    25. DarkDOLLYumi
    26. sullivlo
    27. quickbeam
    28. beakerjoe

We HOPE to have the game thread rolled out around 11am tomorrow morning, with PMs to be distributed shortly after. Y'all know the drill. Once game thread goes up, no further discussion re game in this thread, your mom's thread, etc.... and no posting on the game thread till we give the go ahead.

Once all roles have been distributed, we'll open it up, and the killing, paranoia and hijinks can commence.

So get excited,

giphy.gif

sit back and enjoy the last few hours of freedom...

giphy.gif

Cos tomorrow.... it all goes down.

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

are you sure its closed?

honestly though, zebadia, my cousin, heard me talk so much about ww in the pub, he wants in and i think his younger brother geoffeory wants in too... are you sure you cant make room?

• Advertisement

Let both in, make one Bambi and give the other a bullet that can only kill Bambi, sibling rivalry for the win!

sibling rivalryt trumps ww rivalry everytime.

****, id kill them for no other reasom than they piss me off a lot!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Let them in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account names and IP addresses sKeith ;) Can make a little space...maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Are these real ppl skeith or is this another Desmond ruse alá Buffy?

I is ready

Is this an anon game?

Is this an anon game?

Nope.

Right I'll prep OP now for you guys and I'm sure my co mods will be awake by then to start the PMing process.

W.shoot necro

• Advertisement

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057827374

Game thread. PMs going out soon. Sit tight you impatient bunch...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

So the girls have to be saved by the boys? And people say we live in an equal society? :p

Excira for this. Floofing my princess dress as we speak (wish I actually had a princess dress).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    So the girls have to be saved by the boys? And people say we live in an equal society? :p

Took the words right out of my mouth Mol....Maybe you're Ursula?

If no tasks are being done on thread how do you gauge who baddies could be in a game?

If no tasks are being done on thread how do you gauge who baddies could be in a game?

Hey BH, any questions you can ask on game thread or send to one of us via PM :)

Hey BH, any questions you can ask on game thread or send to one of us via PM :)

Yeah after re-reading that I thought wrong place to ask although game thread is closed atm, I'll wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Yeah after re-reading that I thought wrong place to ask although game thread is closed atm, I'll wait.

Game thread is live my friend

Account names and IP addresses sKeith ;) Can make a little space...maybe

Sure thing,
    ZeBigBoyha 84.25.78.6 &
    DonAtellOh15 84.25.78.6

Tigger wrote: »
    spring-clipart-tigger-15.gif

its all checked out and ready to go.

(you guys have seen rouge one right)

:rolleyes: