Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pen and Paper RPG II

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Space still available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Okay. Character ready :D

Shed Knox, Human, Mundane, Tactical, Social

Thanks for the pre-mades 4. ( Made a daunting task for a newbie easy as pie )

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I was nearly done with mine when the premades hit and now I'm questioning EVERYTHING!
    This game has so much to remember, but the more I chew on it the more sense it's making. I'll get there eventually.

For review
    Simon "Bobo the Hobo" Sencillo
    Human vagrant

Priority DBACE
    Bod 2 +1
    Agi 3 +2
    Rea 3 +2
    Str 1 +0
    Cha 4 +3
    Int 4 +3
    Log 6 +5
    Wil 5 +4
    Edg 5 +3 sp
    Res/Ess 6 +0

+ Karma
    Ambidextrous (4)
    Analytical Mind (5)
    Focused Concentration (2)

Addiction (Moderate (9)

Skills (28)
    Compiling 6
    Computer 6
    Decompiling 2
    Electronic Warfare 3
    Hacking 5
    Hardware 3
    Pilot Ground Craft 1
    Pistols 6
    Registering 6
    Software 4
    Unarmed 1

Equipment
    Shock Gloves 550Y
    Beretta 201T 210Y
    Beretta 201T 210Y
    Ammo, Reg, LP 504Y - 252 (12 clips)
    Armour Clothing 450Y
    Dodge Scooter 3000Y
    Plasteel Restraints 50Y

Lifestyle
    "Park Bench" - Street 0pm
    DocWagon basic - 416.67 pm
    Bobo is a crazy old man who sleeps on a park bench handcuffed to his moped. Don't touch his moped.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Thanks for the auto gen Four, I think I'll opt out of this for now so people can get going with the game.

Between D&D, CoC, WW, an upcoming Apoc game and RL I'll be murdered signing up to anything else right now. Might join in for the second or third run when I see how it plays out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

so we pick a pregen ?

i'll have Egrand please

• Advertisement

Tigger wrote: »
    so we pick a pregen ?
    If you want to, not a requirement.

Fourier wrote: »
    If you want to, not a requirement.

nawe i'll take him i love goodie and he was pregen
    play tio what your given rather than force it thats my motto

Necrominus wrote: »
    Thanks for the auto gen Four, I think I'll opt out of this for now so people can get going with the game.
    No worries Necro, I knew you wouldn't be playing just keeping you in the loop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jasper Stone

Finally got around to looking at this properly, it's quite a lot to digest all at once! I spent a while putting together a character, realised it was kinda like one of the pre-mades......and then chickened out and went for a slightly modified pre-made. That seriously sped things up.

So......it's basically the character on page 114 of the book, she's an occult investigator who gets information from normal sources i.e. people but also from spirits and the supernatural. Kind of reminded me of a character i made for a Deadlands game a while back and she was a hoot, I like my detectives. Couple of changes though - I'm going to have her be an elf from Ireland, with a deadly enemy from her past. I have her backstory worked out but going to keep it secret and mysterious for now :) . As far as Mademoiselle Rolland is concerned, she's a competent investigator who keeps herself to herself and gets the job done.

Loving the world so far, very much hope that we tangle with a dragon at some point! Also liking the megacorps, the way they are more like nations almost than companies.

Hold on, are we all elves from Ireland living in Mexico? Cause that will look suss. I'm going to need to amend my backstory a little. There's a Ballinahinch on the Yucatan, isn't there?

• Advertisement

Banjo wrote: »
    Hold on, are we all elves from Ireland living in Mexico? Cause that will look suss. I'm going to need to amend my backstory a little. There's a Ballinahinch on the Yucatan, isn't there?

I’m a Trill from Ireland living in Mexico cowbo got the flags confused

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Banjo wrote: »

Shed Knox is not an elf from Ireland.

Grand. Prefer to be Mexican, I can use my eencredeebul akseent! Also the religious persecution angle I had written made no sense in a Shadowrun context

First game will be the weekend of the 14th April.

Advertisement