Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXIV Signup: Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

25th Feb
    Well if that doesn't convince me, nothing will :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

You playing Necro? Wouldn't be a WW game without you either modding or topping the post count (while modding)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Yous are all mad Necro included, if you think he wont be playing come game time.

Its a work..... I bet anyone 5 bucks he plays

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Update on players in and preference. If I missed anyone, please let us know.

1. QB
    2. Grumpy
    3. Beaker
    4. Pter
    5. SM
    6. TB
    7. Barney
    8. Duffers
    9. sKeith
    10. BH
    11. Lord
    12. MrKingsley
    13. Drumpot
    14. Trit
    15. Ardinn
    16. Cross
    17. Pawwed Rig
    18. Flushy
    19. Mack
    20. PJ
    21. Stu
    22. Mystery player
    23. Whoops (maybe)

Slow day is winning 5-3
    Anon is winning 5-4

• Advertisement

Fast day and non anon for me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Kolido wrote: »

1. QB
    2. Grumpy
    3. Beaker
    4. Pter
    5. SM
    6. TB
    7. Barney
    8. Duffers
    9. sKeith
    10. BH
    11. Lord
    12. MrKingsley
    13. Drumpot
    14. Trit
    15. Ardinn
    16. Cross
    17. Pawwed Rig
    18. Flushy
    19. Mack
    20. PJ
    21. Stu
    22. Mystery player
    23. Whoops (maybe)

Slow day is winning 5-3
    Anon is winning 5-4

Hmmm

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Either
    Slow day and anon for me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

As I said i think

Slow and Anon

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

25th Feb
    Kolido wrote: »

1. QB
    2. Grumpy
    3. Beaker
    4. Pter
    5. SM
    6. TB
    7. Barney
    8. Duffers
    9. sKeith
    10. BH
    11. Lord
    12. MrKingsley
    13. Drumpot
    14. Trit
    15. Ardinn
    16. Cross
    17. Pawwed Rig
    18. Flushy
    19. Mack
    20. PJ
    21. Stu
    22. Mystery player
    23. Whoops (maybe)

Slow day is winning 5-3
    Anon is winning 5-4

2a1.gif

• Advertisement

Personally letting a mystery player remain anonymous isnt a thing Im a fan of.

Thats my 2 cents.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

beakerjoe wrote:

Please change my name on the list to Player X

25th Feb
    Put my name down as Bandylegs McGillicuddy then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

beakerjoe wrote: »

Thats my 2 cents.

why?

if the game ends up being non anon, you find out at start of game.
    if game is anon, you find out at the end.

their place has been booked, and if its anon, then they super anon, there is precedent for allowing it, and mods have secrets,
    it its anon, and you are first out and are allowed to slot into another account, maybe next time you don't give out about mystery player so easily.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Because some people won't play with some people so it's important to know in advance who's playing, even if game is anon.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Because some people won't play with some people so it's important to know in advance who's playing, even if game is anon.

Well thats just thick!

if someone really does feel this way, make it known to the mods (by pm) before the game who it is you would not like to play with, so this sort of thing is sorted before game starts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

that is ridiculous!

25th Feb
    We should all just get along and enjoy the musical genius of Justin Timberlake.

That's what I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Also, ill play if room.

• Advertisement

25th Feb
    Also, ill play if room.

Ah bloody heck.

If Vale is playing I'll have to reconsider.

And just admit I'm the mystery player :pac::pac::pac::pac:

So we can all now...

I was only trying to build some suspense... sorry folks.:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Is anybody else paranoid that they are the player nobody wants to play with?

image.gif?w=400&c=1

sKeith wrote: »
    why?

if the game ends up being non anon, you find out at start of game.
    if game is anon, you find out at the end.

their place has been booked, and if its anon, then they super anon, there is precedent for allowing it, and mods have secrets,
    it its anon, and you are first out and are allowed to slot into another account, maybe next time you don't give out about mystery player so easily.

Why keep it a secret in the first place. Everyone else is being up front about playing, no advantage to be gained by being secretive either.

Why keep it a secret in the first place. Everyone else is being up front about playing, no advantage to be gained by being secretive either.

Its just a bit of fun - Why have any issue whatsoever - It makes absolutely no difference to anyone!

I'd love to have the time to be concerned with it to be honest!

ardinn wrote: »
    Its just a bit of fun - Why have any issue whatsoever - It makes absolutely no difference to anyone!

I'd love to have the time to be concerned with it to be honest!

It makes a difference to me , i dont see the fun of it. After the debacle of Barry Lydon in the last game id prefer everyone be up front about playing.

You have enough time to discuse it, so less of condescending comments.

so, the game you ran, you had 22 sign up and 22 anon accounts, everything above board, but you decided not to allow people to slot back into the game after n0 kills.

others run their games different when running anon games, they like to give 2nd chances to n0 killed players, so may add a mystery guest to the roster, and when there is no real mystery guest, just a spare slot for somebody who is unfortunate to be night zero killed to get some further enjoyment from a game that would be over before it started for them.

so, the game you ran, you had 22 sign up and 22 anon accounts, everything above board, but you decided not to allow people to slot back into the game after n0 kills.

others run their games different when running anon games, they like to give 2nd chances to n0 killed players, so may add a mystery guest to the roster, and when there is no real mystery guest, just a spare slot for somebody who is unfortunate to be night zero killed to get some further enjoyment from a game that would be over before it started for them.

My game had no such mechanic to allow players to get nack in, its not something im a fan of

My game had no such mechanic.

I know. but others might want to have that mechanic, its their game, let them.

I know. but others might want to have that mechanic, its their game, let them.

And im not a fan of that. My preference.

• Advertisement

And im not a fan of that. My preference.
    ever been night zero killed?

Advertisement