Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cardiff Blues vs Munster; Sat 17th Feb 5:30pm; Sky Sports Action

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭budhabob

Bridge93 wrote: »
    Stupid indiscipline killing them the last few minutes. So clearly the better team it's infuriating

Very frustrating to watch.

Went backwards I thought, but such messy play!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Ah Sweetnam! Awful pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭Kanrith

Wow, Munster are completely imploding here.

Our discipline has been terrible the last few months, such stupidity

• Advertisement

Penalties could be costly at this stage of the match. Cardiff looking sharp.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,361 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

kub wrote:
    A penalty from Cronin, well as can be expected

Terrible call no? On his feet on the ball. Rubbish refereeing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Terrible call from the ref there to give them the 3 points for the win

• Administrators Posts: 53,335 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Why oh why would you go to the corner there.

awec wrote:
    Why oh why would you go to the corner there.

Crazy. Kick at goal!

• Advertisement

Ugh.....Munster could leave with nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭letowski

Crazy call take the LBP

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Rugby teams are the drizzling ****s at clock management. What on earth. Kick the points.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Bridge93

Crazy decision. They're not going to catch Glasgow regardless of a miracle comeback here but every point counts in staying away from the cheetahs

Stupid handbags from Munster, just wasted time.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,632 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Munster have been dreadful tonight.

Now kick at ****ing goal!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Bridge93

Why is there even a discussion there, there's no decision to be made, kick the points!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Will take the loosing BP after the deplorable first half.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

I'll take that after going 19-0 down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

That was tough to watch.

Frustrating to get back into the game and let discipline implode so badly in the last 15 mins.

At least Bleyendaal is back because Keatley, holy jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭kuang1

Draw a line under that and move the fcuk on.
    Very few positives tonight for me but not gonna dwell on it.
    But I will say that I might just swing for the next person who claims Keatley's been "much better this year" or any such guff.

Imagine we're only 2 injuries away from him possibly wearing a green 10 jersey.
    Scares the bejaysus outta me.

Bit of blip for keatley, been in much better form the last 2 seasons.....

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

It always seems to be the same way with Keatley, he builds up a good run of form with some great performances, and then has a couple of absolute stinkers to remind us of what he can really be like.

These matches throw up all kinds of results and performances that raise concerns and ask a lot of questions but at the end of the day when the squads are topped back up with the Internationals things tend to click back into place.

Cardiff were up for this game in a big way. Scarlets were the same earlier. I can't shrug the thought that the Welsh provinces really put us under the cosh in the run up to the two national teams playing. I can't be arsed looking it up but I'm almost certain we lost 3/4 or 4/4 to Welsh teams before the draw in 2016 or maybe the loss the year before. Eitherway, it's a game that Munster could have won had they not gifted a headstart or lost discipline in the last quarter.

Keatley is a very, very different player when Murray isn't there and he becomes completely unstuck when his pack are losing the collisions or getting slow ball. Lovely guy, hugely committed and has had a really hard time of it but ultimately he has never been able to run the show on his own. I don't know if it's coaching or just inability but tonight was another one to forget for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

kuang1 wrote: »
    Draw a line under that and move the fcuk on.
    Very few positives tonight for me but not gonna dwell on it.
    But I will say that I might just swing for the next person who claims Keatley's been "much better this year" or any such guff.

Imagine we're only 2 injuries away from him possibly wearing a green 10 jersey.
    Scares the bejaysus outta me.

No point judging him on one poor performance, he's been damn good this year...he has the odd rubbish game...and that was this year's one!

No point judging him on one poor performance, he's been damn good this year...he has the odd rubbish game...and that was this year's one!

That's you and budhabob in the queue for a knuckle sandwich so!

Anyone else? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

kuang1 wrote: »
    That's you and budhabob in the queue for a knuckle sandwich so!

Anyone else? :)

I heard Venjur say he wants Keats on the bench for the Welsh game and that if Johnny gets hurt, Keats will lead us to a glorious victory with his kicking alone!

• Advertisement

I heard Venjur say he wants Keats on the bench for the Welsh game and that if Johnny gets hurt, Keats will lead us to a glorious victory with his kicking alone!

Hmmmm...ok good enough for me.

Venjur in the queue.

Advertisement