Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

• 20-04-2010 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Couldn't find the old thread so here goes.

Supervalu have Cow and Gate Gourmet infant and toddler meals reduced from €3.99 to €2.67
    MCA_support_images_baby.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭eimsRV

Dunnes have the Hipp Organic jars on offer 4 for the price of 3 at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Grawns wrote: »
    Couldn't find the old thread so here goes.

Supervalu have Cow and Gate Gourmet infant and toddler meals reduced from €3.99 to €2.67

Dunnes in Galway are selling them for €1.99! I've been stocking them up in the fridge for the last few days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Woh! I hope they have them on sale in Dunnes in Dublin, will check it later. If so will buy a bundle :)

ps. picked up 10 packets in Dunnes on Henry street today. All the varieties are there and the offer is valid until the 4th May I think. Thanks OP, this is the best baby food going ( no I don't make my own - bad me :))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Tescoes are doing great bargains on Huggies nappies at the mo, I'm raging, I paid €6.99 for a 30 pack in the local garage last night; Tescoes are doing a box of 100 for €14 :eek:

Tesco are selling the Cow and Gate 100% Fruit Pots for .99cent! Needless to say i have stocked up with these also :D127558.jpg

• Advertisement

Tesco are selling the Cow and Gate 100% Fruit Pots for .99cent! Needless to say i have stocked up with these also :D127558.jpg

There was 1 pot left in Jervis street when I was there so you must have got there before me :D

Sale on in M&S, some nice baby stuff available, about 50% off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 shortstuff

Heatons are having a great sale on in general, i was in there yesterday and alot of the babies, toddlers and young children(under 12's) clothes were reduced by up to 50%. I picked up some great bargins on summer clothes for all three of mine, they were even cheaper than pennys:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

There was 1 pot left in Jervis street when I was there so you must have got there before me :D

Ah balls... does anyone know if this offer is still on? My 16 month old loves these for lunch (I have to admit robbing a spoonful here and there too, yummy :o ).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Tesco are doing Huggie nappies for €5.

size 3&4 32 packs
    size 5&6 28 packs

Also Huggies little swimmers are half price, down to €3.24 a pack of 11. Only til the 5th though!!!! (of May)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 caobar

Joyces have Jumbo boxes of Pampers just €10
    Aptamil Follow on €7.95

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Also, tesco have 2.38kg boxes of Persil non-bio for €5!!!!!!

Ah balls... does anyone know if this offer is still on? My 16 month old loves these for lunch (I have to admit robbing a spoonful here and there too, yummy :o ).

Offer still on, runs until 4th May I think.:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

25% off all clothes in Tesco:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Went to Clearwater today and couldn't find anything nice for the girls :( then again, I really shouldn't be buying them anymore clothes when my back bedroom has 12 black bags full of clothes for them... (my aunt has a 2 year old who's dad is a shopaholic, he buys her brand new stuff all the time which my aunt has passed onto me, most of the stuff is brand new still with tags :o result!).

caobar wrote: »
    Joyces have Jumbo boxes of Pampers just €10
    Aptamil Follow on €7.95

Where is Joyces? Its €13.99 in my local Centra for it :eek:

There's a Joyce's Supermarket in Galway, most likely to be the one that caobar is on about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭themysteriouson

Dunnes are doing a special offer on their Pampers boxes again 2 for €20

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Frill

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Tesco have half price swim nappies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

tesco are doing 2 packs of 52 pampers nappies for €18

or a box of 120 size 4 for 16.49

Moonbeam wrote: »
    or a box of 120 size 4 for 16.49

:D he's only gone into the size 3, i never look higher than the one he's in.. i should stock up now the rate he's stretching i'll need them soon enough!! :eek::D
    Also the aptimil comfort is usually €10.90 but i got it in supervalu for the usual price €9.50 on saturday, don't know if this is normal or a misprint...

• Registered Users Posts: 27 car crazy

supervalue are also doing heinz baby dinners 6 for 3euro and the bigger toddler food as well not sure how much they are, also the sma toddler milk was half price ;)

Tesco have Cow and Gate Gourmet infant and toddler meals reduced from €3.99 to €2.67 33% off until 8th June

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭beachbabe

Boots are doing 6 jars of heinz baby food for 3 euro, and 2 tins of SMA toddler milk for 12 euro.

Boots are doing half price Philips Avent teats, were €5.97, now €2.99 :)

Tescoes doing Pampers Sensitive wipes, 8 packs (504 wipes) for €9

There is a shop in the irish life shopping mall with some nice childrens clothes all under a tenner.

Hickeys chemists have 2 twin packs of johnsons wipes for €5 .. thats 4 packs..

• Advertisement

Tescoes are doing Tommee Tippee weaning stuff 2 for a tenner, heat sensitive spoons, feeding bowls, sippy cups etc
    Offer only valid til 25/05 though!

Advertisement