Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

April 2015 Babies Club

• 03-08-2014 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Thought I'd start this to see if there's anyone else due April 2015 :)
    Found out Friday we're expecting baby no.4 due 9th april.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Ah this was me this time last year
    :D I had my 4th this April :D

Congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Found out last weekend that I'm pregnant with my second I'm 5 weeks tomorrow & due April 6th :)

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭LoopyLolly88

January wrote: »
    Ah this was me this time last year
    :D I had my 4th this April :D

Congrats!

Aww really thank you :D I was on the august 2013 thread last year lol

Ms2011 wrote: »
    Found out last weekend that I'm pregnant with my second I'm 5 weeks tomorrow & due April 6th :)

Yay another April 2015 mum to be :) congrats how old is your little one? My daughter is 9 next Sunday and my boys are 5 & a half and 11 months.

Yay another April 2015 mum to be :) congrats how old is your little one? My daughter is 9 next Sunday and my boys are 5 & a half and 11 months.

He's 2.5, he turns 3 2 days after I'm due so really hoping I won't miss his birthday, I'm already worrying how he'll cope with a sibling dunno if I could take the guilt of missing his birthday too:eek:

• Advertisement

He's 2.5, he turns 3 2 days after I'm due so really hoping I won't miss his birthday, I'm already worrying how he'll cope with a sibling dunno if I could take the guilt of missing his birthday too:eek:

Aww that was me last August I was due the 8th and my daughters birthday was the 10th but he arrived the 19th 11 days late so not too bad. Hopefully you'll have a nice gap between their birthdays.
    Have you been to your gp to have it confirmed yet?

Have you been to your gp to have it confirmed yet?

No don't think I'll bother going to my GP, all she did last time was do another test & say 'yes you're pregnant', like tell me something I don't know :P
    I just printed off the registration form for the hospital so I have that filled out & I'll post that in the next day or two.
    I did book an early scan for Sept, all going well I'll be 10.5weeks then. I'm pretty bloated at the moment so I don't think I'll make it to 12-14 weeks for my hospital scan before telling people.

No don't think I'll bother going to my GP, all she did last time was do another test & say 'yes you're pregnant', like tell me something I don't know :P
    I just printed off the registration form for the hospital so I have that filled out & I'll post that in the next day or two.
    I did book an early scan for Sept, all going well I'll be 10.5weeks then. I'm pretty bloated at the moment so I don't think I'll make it to 12-14 weeks for my hospital scan before telling people.

Ah ok as far as I know I need to go to my gp for him to refer me to hospital think I'll make an appointment to get things rolling. With my last 2 I had scans around the 12/13 week mark so hoping will be the same this time. Have u any symptoms? I'm good so far had slight cramps but nothing else.

Ah ok as far as I know I need to go to my gp for him to refer me to hospital think I'll make an appointment to get things rolling. With my last 2 I had scans around the 12/13 week mark so hoping will be the same this time. Have u any symptoms? I'm good so far had slight cramps but nothing else.

Boobs are really sore & swollen especially at night when I take my bra off. I was having some stretching pains but they seemed to have eased off. Sickness is a bit hit & miss but so far it's not been too bad, that said it didn't really hit me properly last time until six weeks so it might just be the calm before the storm ;)

Boobs are really sore & swollen especially at night when I take my bra off. I was having some stretching pains but they seemed to have eased off. Sickness is a bit hit & miss but so far it's not been too bad, that said it didn't really hit me properly last time until six weeks so it might just be the calm before the storm ;)

I don't feel pregnant at all yet lol yea i was the same was about the 6 week mark the sickness started so not looking forward to that bit with 3 children to look after lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Congrats ladies..
    I've two April babies 2013 and 2014 and for 2 weeks thought I'd be here but thankfully (hands full) not...

Its a great time of year not too cold and its slowly getting warm

Hope the time flies for ye all.. Am sure it will after first scan!

Congrats ladies..
    I've two April babies 2013 and 2014 and for 2 weeks thought I'd be here but thankfully (hands full) not...

Its a great time of year not too cold and its slowly getting warm

Hope the time flies for ye all.. Am sure it will after first scan!

I already have 2 august birthdays & a december birthday so I'm happy to have this one earlier in the year :)
    yes hopefully

I'd imagine august was a nice time of year.. Best part of April they sleep pretty good by Xmas and your not up when its dark feeding them..lol

I always wanted an October baby.. Love Halloween and want to paint my bump as pumpkin

I'd imagine august was a nice time of year.. Best part of April they sleep pretty good by Xmas and your not up when its dark feeding them..lol

I always wanted an October baby.. Love Halloween and want to paint my bump as pumpkin

Yea it was only bad thing was been pregnant last year in that heat I so wasn't able for it lol
    Aww yea October would be nice.

Yea I was pregnant two Christmas's in a row and had a 2 or 3 week old babies for my last 2 birthdays lol but not pregnant in hot weather which was brilliant

Yea I was pregnant two Christmas's in a row and had a 2 or 3 week old babies for my last 2 birthdays lol but not pregnant in hot weather which was brilliant

I'm looking forward to been pregnant in the cooler months be a nice change lol

It is rather nice but if its icy then its not so fun...

It is rather nice but if its icy then its not so fun...

Ohh yea never thought of that lol.

The uncoordinated made even more uncoordinated its vicious

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

I will know next week if I will be joining this thread or not.... But my boobs are killing me and I am very moody so fingers crossed....

• Advertisement

Fingers crossed for you bp x

bp wrote: »
    I will know next week if I will be joining this thread or not.... But my boobs are killing me and I am very moody so fingers crossed....

Ohh fingers crossed :) it's very quiet here atm so we need more mams to be

Ugh the getting up to pee at night has started!!!:rolleyes:

Ugh the getting up to pee at night has started!!!:rolleyes:

Oh the joys lol I've to get bloods taking Monday so once that's done my gp is sending my letter of referral with it.

Send my registration form in last week so hopefully should hear something this week about my booking appointment.

Send my registration form in last week so hopefully should hear something this week about my booking appointment.

I only booked in with my gp Friday, I'm guessing I won't be seen next until the 12 week scan.

Yeah booking appointment & scan is usually around 12-14 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 sinead30

Hi ladies...it's looking like I also might b due in April...it's my first and I haven't a clue what I'm at. I'm only recently married and can't believe it's happening already, I was under the impression it was something we'd spend at least months waiting for. My periods are usually regular but I'm now 2 weeks late, boobs are killing me and it's been pointed out that I might be slightly moody!! So we did the test today and low and behold there's the blue cross. For someone that's been so broody for years I thought I'd be feeling more excited but perhaps that's the nerves/ hormones!?
    Just hoping u girls can tell me what's next. I read in one of the posts that going to the GP does nothing but confirm what you already know I.e you're pregnant, if this is the case then I think I'll give it a miss and just send off that form - suggestions pleaseeeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Nicolaforest

Hi everyone, this is my first baby and it looks like I'm due the 6th of April so Ms2001, we're due the same day! It's so nice hearing from women who are going through the same stage :-) I've had no nausea so far but v emotional and my boobs are sore and swollen. 6 weeks now so who knows what symptoms may appear! Congrats to everyone else by the way!!

• Advertisement

sinead30 wrote: »
    Hi ladies...it's looking like I also might b due in April...it's my first and I haven't a clue what I'm at. I'm only recently married and can't believe it's happening already, I was under the impression it was something we'd spend at least months waiting for. My periods are usually regular but I'm now 2 weeks late, boobs are killing me and it's been pointed out that I might be slightly moody!! So we did the test today and low and behold there's the blue cross. For someone that's been so broody for years I thought I'd be feeling more excited but perhaps that's the nerves/ hormones!?
    Just hoping u girls can tell me what's next. I read in one of the posts that going to the GP does nothing but confirm what you already know I.e you're pregnant, if this is the case then I think I'll give it a miss and just send off that form - suggestions pleaseeeeee

Aww congrats :) I think it's very normal not to be overly excited it can be a shock even if your trying. My second we were trying & it happened quiet quick I was shocked & nervous bit as time went by it sank in & I couldn't wait.
    I went to my gp Friday he just booked me in for bloods today & took my blood pressure & weight and filled in my referral letter to hospital & for public care.

Do you know your due date?

Advertisement